More people killed in Chicago by guns then in Afghanistan

. . . . Edited to add: BTW, I'm voting for Romney. :D

Absolutely illogical other than voting for Romney, who will take the weirdo's vote. The death numbers have nothing to do with or illustrate the problem in Afghanistan. I remember the first time I heard Rush use this on the radio, and it was obvious he was trying to suppress his mirth at the gullibility of his listerners.

These so-called conservatives are weirdos, but Romney will take their votes and then ignore them, rightfully so.

. . . . Edited to add: BTW, I'm voting for Romney. :D

Absolutely illogical other than voting for Romney, who will take the weirdo's vote. The death numbers have nothing to do with or illustrate the problem in Afghanistan. I remember the first time I heard Rush use this on the radio, and it was obvious he was trying to suppress his mirth at the gullibility of his listerners.

These so-called conservatives are weirdos, but Romney will take their votes and then ignore them, rightfully so.

Like Obama ignored EVERYONR when he passed healthcare.

It is a lie. There were not more people killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan in 2012. More Americans in Chicago were killed in 2012 than US soldiers KIA while serving in Afghanistan. But then again there are mostly Americans in Chicago.

Given the choice between Chicago and Afghanistan a person would be better off moving to Afghanistan, where it's safer.

It is a lie. There were not more people killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan in 2012. More Americans in Chicago were killed in 2012 than US soldiers KIA while serving in Afghanistan. But then again there are mostly Americans in Chicago.

Given the choice between Chicago and Afghanistan a person would be better off moving to Afghanistan, where it's safer.

No it's not. If you examine the number of servicemen killed in Chicago or the entire state you'll find far more US servicemen KIA in Afghanistan.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out

No it's not. If you examine the number of servicemen killed in Chicago or the entire state you'll find far more US servicemen KIA in Afghanistan.

Wrong.
Look at the number of black males killed in both places and Chicago is far more dangerous.

How many women are murdered by guns, by their domestic partners? That should give some perspective.

I don't think this proves that less gov't regulation on guns in Chicago would make it more safe, but it certainly proves more gov't regulations of guns in Chicago doesn't make it more safe.

Gov't regulation of guns is every bit as stupid as gov't regulation of drugs. Both have no impact on gun ownership or drug use, just creates a black market and gives druglords/gangbangers/terrorists a great way to make huge amounts of money.

I do find it adorable though to watch Obamabots scream about more gov't gun control all the while swearing nothing but unquestionable allegiance to their beloved Eric holder.

How many women are murdered by guns, by their domestic partners? That should give some perspective.

Interesting statistic....the #1 cause of death for pregnant women is homicide....usually by husband or partner.

Murder: The Leading Cause of Death for Pregnant Women

Than by far right reactionary thinking, simply ban all partners from women because it is the partner that kills not the weapon.

You're 180 degrees wrong here Jake. The position you're taking is the nanny statist position that says banning guns will stop gun related homicide, banning sex is the same idiotic mindset as banning guns.

Wrong.
Look at the number of black males killed in both places and Chicago is far more dangerous.

US Servicemen! The number they compare from Afghanistan are US Servicemen. Not people. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

The Rabbi, believe me, actually thinks he is making a point, Blind Boo, that means something.

More Killed in Chicago this Year than Afghanistan | Washington Free Beacon

And they have the biggest laws about guns. You see when you prevent law abiding citizens from having guns they have no way to protect themselves the thugs will find a way

Its not the law abiding citizens killing each other. But we cant talk about that because we arent black.

so you make it about race...Awesome 0 to stupid in half a second.

no, he's right, the only time you wanna talk about it is when a "white hispanic" does the killing. otherwise,, it verbooten.

Dude your retarded

Why the hell do you dimwits not know the difference between your and you're, PARTICULARLY when you're calling somebody else retarded?

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?

You know using capitals in the middle of a sentence isn't proper grammar don't you??

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look? :lol:

All caps to emphasize a word are a shortcut for italicization. It's easier to all cap a word in a sentence than to go back and italicize it. Calm down. Have another tube of pringles.

Forum List

Back