More people killed in Chicago by guns then in Afghanistan

All the guns in NYC come from VA. gun shows- it's pretty simple. I'm not stuck on Fox, so we get this stuff. It's called NEWS. LOL

wiki-gun shows

In October 2009, the City of New York released “Gun Show Undercover: Report on Illegal Sales at Gun Shows.”[citation needed] The report details undercover investigations that took place at gun shows in three states—Tennessee, Nevada, and Ohio—between May and August 2009. Private investigators were hired by the Office of NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg to perform sting operations on federally licensed firearm dealers and unlicensed private sellers at 14 different shows in these states. Private investigators posing as purchasers approached 33 unlicensed sellers and told them that they “probably couldn’t pass a background check.” 22 (or 67%) of the private sellers sold a gun to them anyway. Additionally, 17 federally licensed dealers at the shows were approached by investigators who simulated a “straw purchase.” In a straw purchase, a prohibited purchaser recruits an individual with a clean criminal record to fill out paperwork, pass the background check, and purchase firearms for him/her. All but one licensed dealer sold investigators a gun in this manner, again despite the fact that it constituted a clear violation of federal law. These illegal transactions were videotaped by investigators.[citation needed]

Gun shows in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So explain how with strict gun laws that prevent any law abiding citizen from owning a hand gun in Chicago so many people die every year due to hand gn violence? I mean you claim you are so eloquent and so good at debate.

Wait let me guess.... you will argue that unless guns are banned world wide no gun law works right? So criminals can't get guns from cops, from the military?

All I know is it works down here fine. America is far too gone in that regard. There are more guns on your streets than there are people. You can have them. Just don't sit around trying to convince me that having a society awash with guns is a good thing.

If people know that you are armed they are less aggressive.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Go live in Afghanistan, or Somalia, or Angola, or any other place awash with guns.

Is that why you have more guns per head of population than any other western country? Because you are a less aggressive society?

Yeah, right

Presently, 17 states regulate private firearm sales at gun shows. Seven states require background checks on all gun sales at gun shows (California, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Oregon, New York, Illinois and Colorado). Four states (Hawaii, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania) require background checks on all handgun, but not long gun, purchasers at gun shows. Six states require individuals to obtain a permit to purchase handguns that involves a background check (Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Iowa, Nebraska). Certain counties in Florida require background checks on all private sales of handguns at gun shows. The remaining 33 states do not restrict private, intrastate sales of firearms at gun shows in any manner.[16][17]

All I know is it works down here fine. America is far too gone in that regard. There are more guns on your streets than there are people. You can have them. Just don't sit around trying to convince me that having a society awash with guns is a good thing.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Go live in Afghanistan, or Somalia, or Angola, or any other place awash with guns.

Is that why you have more guns per head of population than any other western country? Because you are a less aggressive society?

Yeah, right

No sale try again
Guns in Angola: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
Guns in Afghanistan: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
Guns in Somalia: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Do you know what it's like to be an American? No I don't think you do, so shut the fuck up and move along. Hows that?

Which has what to do with my post inbreed...

You come here to an American discussion board giving your foreigner opinion as if what you say will work here in America. If you aren't an American your views will not work here that's why I say shut the fuck up, and move along.

You can give your opinion just don't expect it to be accepted.

brilliant, incredibly arrogant, xenophobic ugly 'Merican Pub dupe nonlogic...ignorami telling other countries what to do tho...:cuckoo::badgrin::eusa_whistle:

You come here to an American discussion board giving your foreigner opinion as if what you say will work here in America. If you aren't an American your views will not work here that's why I say shut the fuck up, and move along.

brilliant, incredibly arrogant, xenophobic ugly 'Merican Pub dupe nonlogic...ignorami telling other countries what to do tho...:cuckoo::badgrin::eusa_whistle:
Dumb ass when you see me going to a Australian discussion board and tell those people they are doing things wrong you can say something to me about that, but since grump is coming here both you and him can shut the fuck up.

TY, ugly "Murkin. They have a lot better idea what's going on here, with all the movies, tv, news from here...a better idea than Pub dupes, no doubt. Also, after 30 years of Reaganism, they're more civilized than us- see sig pp1. Jeeebbus, open your mind, tax evading dupe from Bug Tussle...

"That's not part of his power, but this is part of the whole theory of George Bush that he can make laws as he goes along. I disagree with that. I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We're not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress," then-Senator Obama said as a presidential candidate in 2008."

So he didn't, until it was ABSOLUTELY obvious Pubs would do NOTHING.

"That's not part of his power, but this is part of the whole theory of George Bush that he can make laws as he goes along. I disagree with that. I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We're not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress," then-Senator Obama said as a presidential candidate in 2008."

So he didn't, until it was ABSOLUTELY obvious Pubs would do NOTHING.

So what, even if they did NOTHING, you cant just make shit up. Hey if congress wont pass a law banning abortion, just make one up. Good thinking Franco, you're now a Nazi!

I frequently see guns walking down the street pimpin hoes and sellin drugs. If only the guns werent so violent!

Yeah, that's the ticket...You're a real bright spark aren't ya Gramps.....

So based on your previous statements we must assume that in your family your kid is the eloquent one not you.

No, you can assume that I wipe the floor with you every time, and so could my 10 year old son...:D

Yeah, right

No sale try again
Guns in Angola: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
Guns in Afghanistan: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
Guns in Somalia: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Pathetic...

Do you know what it's like to be an American? No I don't think you do, so shut the fuck up and move along. Hows that?

You would be one of the most xenophobic twats I know.

Your opinions on Iraq or Afghanistan or China or wherever won't work there. So STFU and move along...:cuckoo:

And you think your fellow countrymen/women accept your opinion?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Mate, my 10 year old is more eloquent and makes more sense than you do half the time....

So explain how with strict gun laws that prevent any law abiding citizen from owning a hand gun in Chicago so many people die every year due to hand gn violence? I mean you claim you are so eloquent and so good at debate.

Wait let me guess.... you will argue that unless guns are banned world wide no gun law works right? So criminals can't get guns from cops, from the military?

Do you know how to make an argument?

Forum List

Back