More people killed in Chicago by guns then in Afghanistan

Which has what to do with my post inbreed...

You come here to an American discussion board giving your foreigner opinion as if what you say will work here in America. If you aren't an American your views will not work here that's why I say shut the fuck up, and move along.

You can give your opinion just don't expect it to be accepted.

You would be one of the most xenophobic twats I know.

Your opinions on Iraq or Afghanistan or China or wherever won't work there. So STFU and move along...:cuckoo:

And you think your fellow countrymen/women accept your opinion?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

My opinion on Iraq or Afghanistan is get our troops out of that hell hole. Americans have a vested interest in those countries unlike you runaway chickenshit foreigners.

And you think your fellow countrymen/women accept your opinion??
I don't give a fuck if they do or don't but at least I am an American you aren't my opinion is my vote, you don't have a vote so your opinion is worthless.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Go live in Afghanistan, or Somalia, or Angola, or any other place awash with guns.

Is that why you have more guns per head of population than any other western country? Because you are a less aggressive society?

Yeah, right

Yeah, I know what you mean. Go live in Afghanistan, or Somalia, or Angola, or any other place awash with guns.
No sale try again
Guns in Angola: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
Guns in Afghanistan: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
Guns in Somalia: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Pathetic...

You didn't read them did you? I guess they are way above your mental capacity to comprehend the information within the links

"That's not part of his power, but this is part of the whole theory of George Bush that he can make laws as he goes along. I disagree with that. I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We're not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress," then-Senator Obama said as a presidential candidate in 2008."

So he didn't, until it was ABSOLUTELY obvious Pubs would do NOTHING.

So in other words obama intentionally lied?

"That's not part of his power, but this is part of the whole theory of George Bush that he can make laws as he goes along. I disagree with that. I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We're not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress," then-Senator Obama said as a presidential candidate in 2008."

No Obama wouldn't intentionally lie!!! :eek:

He just told Franco that so he'd vote for him. It has nothing to do with Republicans, which by the way are actually doing what the Constitution allows, Obama.................not so much. His Constitutional knowledge gives him enough of an edge that he skirts the rim, ever so slowly crossing that line. Another term will see him totally ignore the Constitution while he declares himself King and Absolute Ruler.

"More people killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan"

And this is why conservatives are just fine with our soldiers being killed in Afghanistan. Why, there's just as many US citizens being killed here!

loopholes in gun laws in red states are where basically ALL the guns come from duh. I guessyou thought they all came from Fast and Furious LOL.

Dude your retarded

Why the hell do you dimwits not know the difference between your and you're, PARTICULARLY when you're calling somebody else retarded?

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?

loopholes in gun laws in red states are where basically ALL the guns come from duh. I guessyou thought they all came from Fast and Furious LOL.

Dude your retarded

Why the hell do you dimwits not know the difference between your and you're, PARTICULARLY when you're calling somebody else retarded?

You know using capitals in the middle of a sentence isn't proper grammar don't you??

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look? :lol:

Dude your retarded

You know using capitals in the middle of a sentence isn't proper grammar don't you??

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look? :lol:

It doesn't, idiot. Not when it's seldom used for emphasis on a message board.

My post isn't about grammar. It's about using a word with an entirely different meaning while at the same time calling somebody else retarded. But your stupid ass doesn't see that... and instead you try to make a witty remark about a caps emphasized word of all things. Good job.

"More people killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan"

And this is why conservatives are just fine with our soldiers being killed in Afghanistan. Why, there's just as many US citizens being killed here!

Actually I believe most of us want our soldiers out of there. But keep telling yourself lies to feel better if you need to.

So let me get this straight... First they get killed in Chicago...then they get brought back to life, flown to Afghanistan, then killed again?

Getting killed in Chicago isn't good enough?

Can't be. There are strict anti gun laws in Chicago. So no one can have them except the police.

Yes, more guns is the solution.

I think it really takes balls for you to continually post pictures of yourself as your avatar.

Well fewer guns haven't worked, so why not more?
I am not Barack Obama. Although if I were my time would be better spent arguing with morons like you here than proposing more stupid unworkable policy failures.

The criminal death rate in America makes our solider death rate in Afghanistan OK?

If ever there was reason to turn one's back on the reactionary reasoning, there it is.

Everyone of these fools would fail a college course with this type of illogic.

For example, watch bigrebnc post today, and you will end up laughing your butt off at his stupidities. But he will vote for Romney.

Last edited:

So let me get this straight... First they get killed in Chicago...then they get brought back to life, flown to Afghanistan, then killed again?

Getting killed in Chicago isn't good enough?

Are you brain dead? That is not even close to what he said or meant.

Not our Liar in chief Lie. No way :eusa_whistle:

The criminal death rate in America makes our solider death rate in Afghanistan OK?

If ever there was reason to turn one's back on the reactionary reasoning, there it is.

For example, watch bigrebnc post today, and you will end up laughing your butt off at his stupidities. But he will vote for Romney.

Are you that stupid???.. This is just one city in our country has more death then a war... If you take the guns out of law abiding citizens the thugs will always find a illegal way to get one.. The one who go the legal route are the ones who cant get them to protect themselves fast enough without all the red tape up there. My husband is retired military and I take NO death from our military member lightly. At least they died defending something. The poor victims that had no weapons to defend them self never got that chance did they?

Are you that stupid???.. This is just one city in our country has more death then a war... If you take the guns out of law abiding citizens the thugs will always find a illegal way to get one.. The one who go the legal route are the ones who cant get them to protect themselves fast enough without all the red tape up there. My husband is retired military and I take NO death from our military member lightly. At least they died defending something. The poor victims that had no weapons to defend them self never got that chance did they?

I hope he actually realizes those guns used in Chicago are probably not legal or traceable. We have lots of problems here at home and the Occupier in the White House refuses to address the one's in the very neighborhoods he "organized".

Edited to add: BTW, I'm voting for Romney. :D

It is a lie. There were not more people killed in Chicago than in Afghanistan in 2012. More Americans in Chicago were killed in 2012 than US soldiers KIA while serving in Afghanistan. But then again there are mostly Americans in Chicago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back