More people killed in Chicago by guns then in Afghanistan

Do you know how to make a valid argument?

Do you know what it's like to be an American? No I don't think you do, so shut the fuck up and move along. Hows that?

I guess you have to evade your taxes and be a racist to be a true 'Murkin, eh? LOL!:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle: :badgrin:

You mean like all those people Obama nominated for Office that had to call it quits cause they hadn't paid taxes in years? Or like the Democratic party that spent over 100 years practicing racism, denying minorities the vote and voting against the civil rights laws? Like that?

loopholes in gun laws in red states are where basically ALL the guns come from duh. I guessyou thought they all came from Fast and Furious LOL.

That's all you got? No links? Statistics? What loopholes? Are the guns sold according to the laws of the states you for which you hold in obvious contempt? You do know that Vermont, a blue state, has the most liberal gun laws in the country, right? Well, they're tied with Alaska. New Mexico is pretty liberal, a blue state. Delaware, Rhode Island, Vermont, all blue, all with very liberal gun laws. Wisconsin, very blue, very liberal gun laws. So perhaps those guns in Chicago came from Wisconsin...

I'm sorry I attempted any sort of interaction with you, franco. Your hatred and emotion obviously limits any cognitive thought on your part.

Do you know what it's like to be an American? No I don't think you do, so shut the fuck up and move along. Hows that?

I guess you have to evade your taxes and be a racist to be a true 'Murkin, eh? LOL!:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle: :badgrin:

You mean like all those people Obama nominated for Office that had to call it quits cause they hadn't paid taxes in years? Or like the Democratic party that spent over 100 years practicing racism, denying minorities the vote and voting against the civil rights laws? Like that?

And denying blacks the right to keep and bear arms.

Mate, my 10 year old is more eloquent and makes more sense than you do half the time....

So explain how with strict gun laws that prevent any law abiding citizen from owning a hand gun in Chicago so many people die every year due to hand gn violence? I mean you claim you are so eloquent and so good at debate.

Wait let me guess.... you will argue that unless guns are banned world wide no gun law works right? So criminals can't get guns from cops, from the military?

I was going to go with "the problem is that conservatives refuse to sign on to the liberal utopia, which would somehow miraculously keep guns out the country without in any way stopping those poor illegal aliens from entering, and moreover would make the country such a place of peace and light and people singing together that there would be no criminals to WANT guns and to protect oneself from."

Mate, my 10 year old is more eloquent and makes more sense than you do half the time....

So explain how with strict gun laws that prevent any law abiding citizen from owning a hand gun in Chicago so many people die every year due to hand gn violence? I mean you claim you are so eloquent and so good at debate.

Wait let me guess.... you will argue that unless guns are banned world wide no gun law works right? So criminals can't get guns from cops, from the military?

All I know is it works down here fine. America is far too gone in that regard. There are more guns on your streets than there are people. You can have them. Just don't sit around trying to convince me that having a society awash with guns is a good thing.

All I know is it works down here fine. America is far too gone in that regard. There are more guns on your streets than there are people. You can have them. Just don't sit around trying to convince me that having a society awash with guns is a good thing.

I frequently see guns walking down the street pimpin hoes and sellin drugs. If only the guns werent so violent!

You completely left out that you have a different culture all together. Stick to hosting Survivor and selling tours

Last edited:

I frequently see guns walking down the street pimpin hoes and sellin drugs. If only the guns werent so violent!

Yeah, that's the ticket...You're a real bright spark aren't ya Gramps.....

So based on your previous statements we must assume that in your family your kid is the eloquent one not you.

I deal with the realities in my country asswipe. All you do is post bullshit based on your non experience. just stfu

It's a US message board, about US politics. Why are you here? Free speech limited about your own politics in your own country? You come on here and act as if you have a clue, when in reality all you have is what you hear.

Get bent

There was a guy in the news here that served 3 tours in Iraq and came home to gang land liberal run Los angeles, shot and killed in gang related shooting.

Let's get this country in line before we cure the rest of the world.

All the guns in NYC come from VA. gun shows- it's pretty simple. I'm not stuck on Fox, so we get this stuff. It's called NEWS. LOL

This thread is about Chicago Franko, not New York

His claim is absolute bullshit anyway, as in gun shows just like in gun shops one must fill out the proper paperwork. IF the guns could be traced the cops would know who bought them and who sold them illegally.

If people know that you are armed they are less aggressive.

Do you know how to make a valid argument?

Which has what to do with my post inbreed...

You come here to an American discussion board giving your foreigner opinion as if what you say will work here in America. If you aren't an American your views will not work here that's why I say shut the fuck up, and move along.

You can give your opinion just don't expect it to be accepted.

Forum List

Back