More people killed in Chicago by guns then in Afghanistan

More Killed in Chicago this Year than Afghanistan | Washington Free Beacon

And they have the biggest laws about guns. You see when you prevent law abiding citizens from having guns they have no way to protect themselves the thugs will find a way

Its not the law abiding citizens killing each other. But we cant talk about that because we arent black.

Cool. Rightwingloons hate black people more than the Taliban.

:thup:

the history behind gun control was the vehicle to prevent blacks from defending themselves gun restrictions are historically anti black.

Do you know how to make a valid argument?

Irony :up_yours:

Mate, my 10 year old is more eloquent and makes more sense than you do half the time....

So explain how with strict gun laws that prevent any law abiding citizen from owning a hand gun in Chicago so many people die every year due to hand gn violence? I mean you claim you are so eloquent and so good at debate.

Wait let me guess.... you will argue that unless guns are banned world wide no gun law works right? So criminals can't get guns from cops, from the military?

Mate, my 10 year old is more eloquent and makes more sense than you do half the time....

So explain how with strict gun laws that prevent any law abiding citizen from owning a hand gun in Chicago so many people die every year due to hand gn violence? I mean you claim you are so eloquent and so good at debate.

Wait let me guess.... you will argue that unless guns are banned world wide no gun law works right? So criminals can't get guns from cops, from the military?

Or the justice department let's not forget about that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back