****** more offensive than cracker?

There are over 20 million slaves in the world at this time.. and what are Blacks doing about it, joining in and promoting the American sex slavery trade..

Yes you have it right but good luck explaining that the n word means something else to a Black male in person.

Ok. But just so you know, when you call a white person a cracker you're telling them that they do have superiority over the black person, not that they would like. to. You're elevating them, not insulting them.

Thats not true. The people I've called cracka turned red and got angry. However, they were afraid to show me exactly what it meant to them so it may be possible they were just blushing and the sun was in their eyes.

Yes it is. Perhaps they didn't know/understand where the term originated and that it isn't an insult in the way you think it is.

I've never called anyone a ******.

Ok. But just so you know, when you call a white person a cracker you're telling them that they do have superiority over the black person, not that they would like. to. You're elevating them, not insulting them.

Thats not true. The people I've called cracka turned red and got angry. However, they were afraid to show me exactly what it meant to them so it may be possible they were just blushing and the sun was in their eyes.

Yes it is. Perhaps they didn't know/understand where the term originated and that it isn't an insult in the way you think it is.

It may be like that to you but you can only speak for yourself. The only reason I called them crackas was because they were either members of the Aryan nation or KKK and I was trying to provoke a fight. Also I was told by my grandpa from Mississippi cracka was a description of how white they were like a cracker.

Last edited:
I have the right to call white people crackers, they have oppressed my people and deserve to be punished.

Like Blacks are the only people that have been oppressed.. look up "myopic" and "dimwitted"..

You're obviously a racist, calling me names simply because I'm black. I feel your hate, you're probably burning a cross on your keyboard you Nazi!

It may be like that to you but you can only speak for yourself. The only reason I called them crackas was because they were either members of the Aryan nation or KKK and I was trying to provoke a fight.

Did it work?

Yes you have it right but good luck explaining that the n word means something else to a Black male in person.

I called this dude a cracka and he got all red too but then he proceeded to whip my ass something fierce. I thought they was all afraid of *******?

It may be like that to you but you can only speak for yourself. The only reason I called them crackas was because they were either members of the Aryan nation or KKK and I was trying to provoke a fight.

Did it work?

No. So I slapped them but that still didn't work. Those guys are a bunch of cowards.

I called this dude a cracka and he got all red too but then he proceeded to whip my ass something fierce. I thought they was all afraid of *******?

I'm humbled. Someone went through the trouble of making a account to honor me. I must have really ticked them off. :lol:

Of course he did, you called him a cracker! :D

I'm humbled. Someone went through the trouble of making a account to honor me. I must really ticked them off. :lol:

Holy crap, I totally did not notice that!

I call every white person cracker, they respect me to much to say anything back.

I have the right to call white people crackers, they have oppressed my people and deserve to be punished.

Like Blacks are the only people that have been oppressed.. look up "myopic" and "dimwitted"..

You're obviously a racist, calling me names simply because I'm black. I feel your hate, you're probably burning a cross on your keyboard you Nazi!
Sydney, sir, a noun is a name. An adjective is a description. Pay attention.

I could care less about you Black or otherwise, I do find your stupidity humorous though...:thup:

I'm humbled. Someone went through the trouble of making a account to honor me. I must have really ticked them off. :lol:

You didn't tick anyone off but there are those amused by the ****** delusion.

I call ******* ******* all the time. They always look at their feet then shuffle off and do what ever I told them to do. I don't know where this stupid myth came from that white men are afraid of *******.

A "******" is something subhuman that's not to be treated as an equal. A "cracker" is someone who makes the whip "crack" when being used on a "******."

There's my eloquent summation of the words :tongue:

You decide which one you'd rather be called

When my ancestors used it, they simply meant a black person.

You mean around the time when a ****** was 3/5 of a person?

You have stepped into it now! The 3/5 of a person law was passed by the northern Lawmakers. The South wanted all people counted as a whole person. The 3/5 law was passed to prevent the slave States from having equal representation in the House Of Representatives. And FYI, the vast majority of southern people did not own slaves. I've done the research and none of my direct Stewart ancestors owned slaves. I did find a notation in the margin of a land transaction Courthouse record that my Great Grandad and my Grandad Stewart both voted Republican, which could have been a hanging offense in Wakulla County at the time they voted Republican. That could have been why they both lost their property after 'Reconstruction'.

Also FYI, I have two great Grandfathers on my Mother's side who served in the 16th Maine Infantry Brig. during the Civil War. They survived Gettysburg, as did my Great Grandfather William James Stewart in the Fifth Florida Infantry Brig. (16th Maine, Thomas Dorsett and Noah S. Chick)

Back to the 3/5ths thing; If slaves had been counted one for one it may have actually favored the anti slavery faction, being as the majority of southern people owned no slaves and cosidered slaves unfair labor competition. Just sayin maybe, not for a fact.

You didn't tick anyone off but there are those amused by the ****** delusion.

You went through the effort to make an account to get my attention. Everyone knows I must have ticked you off somewhere. :lol:

Why is it acceptable for people, particularly blacks, to have the utmost outrage when someone uses the word ****** (not nigga) against them, as opposed to less leeway given for outrage to other groups when racial, ethnic or religious slurs get hurled at them? For example, shouldn't calling someone cracker be considered just as offensive as calling someone a ******? It seems like we treat the word ****** differently from other offensive words. Heck many people refuse to use the word ****** in any context. By doing so are unknowingly giving the word's meaning validity?

So what's your point? You gonna act like a ****** if someone calls you a cracker? :lol:

Or Are you gonna act like a cracker if someone calls you a ******? :lol:

Forum List

Back