Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

Also 5 year old and it's not describing racism. Patronizing? Yeah.

November 15, 2018

By Jyoti Madhusoodanan

Racial bias can put people of color at a disadvantage when interviewing for a job, buying a house, or interacting with the police. New research suggests that bias may also shape daily interactions between racial minorities and white people, even those whites who tend to be less biased.

“There’s less work that explores how well-intentioned whites try to get along with racial minorities,” Dupree says. “We wanted to know their strategies for increasing connections between members of different social groups

The researchers found that liberal individuals were less likely to use words that would make them appear highly competent when the person they were addressing was presumed to be black rather than white. No significant differences were seen in the word selection of conservatives based on the presumed race of their partner. “It was kind of an unpleasant surprise to see this subtle but persistent effect,” Dupree says. “Even if it’s ultimately well-intentioned, it could be seen as patronizing.”
America is on planet zog when it comes to social group intermingling...

Let's put it this way, in Europe if a new development is built in Ireland (this same type of law is across Europe) the developer has to sell at least 30% of the units to:
Affordable Housing: These are units sold at least 20% less and the Developer gets compensated
Social Housing: Bought by local authority and leased out to welfare recipients or working poor.

This means that people of different social classes live together, kids go to school, play on the same teams, meet in pub/bar, same church....

For education the Government have a grant system for people (or kids) can't afford it... So access to college/University is on your rades alone, your exam result alone dictate what course you can do... You can afford it, as the government gives grants to students and all public courses (which is nearly all of them) are free... There is very little college debt...

So your parents could be poor working a tough low paid job. But they could get a house in a good area with good school and their child has access to the best courses in the country if they study and work hard...

Well they don't seem to be the brightest crayons in the box.
Now explain why 70% of Jews vote Democratic.

Before you do, you're full of shit. I'll tell you that up front.

From what I gather, it's you poor whites who are the suckers being duped by Republicans. How do they con you? Racism, god, gays, guns.

America is on planet zog when it comes to social group intermingling...

Let's put it this way, in Europe if a new development is built in Ireland (this same type of law is across Europe) the developer has to sell at least 30% of the units to:
Affordable Housing: These are units sold at least 20% less and the Developer gets compensated
Social Housing: Bought by local authority and leased out to welfare recipients or working poor.

This means that people of different social classes live together, kids go to school, play on the same teams, meet in pub/bar, same church....

For education the Government have a grant system for people (or kids) can't afford it... So access to college/University is on your rades alone, your exam result alone dictate what course you can do... You can afford it, as the government gives grants to students and all public courses (which is nearly all of them) are free... There is very little college debt...

So your parents could be poor working a tough low paid job. But they could get a house in a good area with good school and their child has access to the best courses in the country if they study and work hard...
in other words, you are treated like cattle, no thank you

This is obvious if you just open your eyes...the left uses race as a sword and a shield. They attack anyone who disagrees with them by calling them racists......when their policies fail, they call the people calling out those policies racist....

They use race to keep blacks from leaving the democrat party, accusing the republicans of the very things that the democrats are actually doing....

They claim to be studying Whites who are LESS BIASED. The assumption is that White liberals are not biased against Black people, while their research shows exactly the opposite as we shall see. The researchers are liberal, know that liberals are good, and therefore liberals are not the biased ones. Conservatives, who behave the same with both Whites and minorities, are the genuinely biased ones.
-----

In other words, Democrats talk down to Black and Hispanic people, while Republicans do not.

Republicans treat their audiences of whatever race the same, and with the same basic respect for their intelligence and ability to reason.

Hmmm. Who is “less biased?”

What about in work settings? Perhaps liberal politicians treat minorities as if they were children, but the average liberal treats their Black colleagues just the same as their White colleagues?

Nope, they too assume that Blacks are stupid.

Hmm. Patronizing? Why would anybody assume that treating people as if they are stupid and incompetent is patronizing?
Do you see what they are doing here? Liberals treat minorities as if they are clumsy children because they want to be liked. They are just super nice people, that’s all.

Conservatives, those meanies, treat everybody the same, proving that they hate minorities and are a bunch of White supremacists. If they were truly good people they would treat Black people like children, as liberals do. Or something.

Would you name ANY ONE who is working for America, and not control by a political party?

From what I gather, it's you poor whites who are the suckers being duped by Republicans. How do they con you? Racism, god, gays, guns.
Up to 46% of the American Jewish Vote will go GOP in this Election Cycle

in other words, you are treated like cattle, no thank you
Actually it is not... It is the polar opposite...

People can buy what they want but they will have people in there estate who paid less or being helped out...

No cattle, it is actually opposite...

Actually it is not... It is the polar opposite...

People can buy what they want but they will have people in there estate who paid less or being helped out...

No cattle, it is actually opposite...
I am familiar with europe, people are not allowed to act in their own interest and have way less freedom than people here. no thank you

I am familiar with europe, people are not allowed to act in their own interest and have way less freedom than people here. no thank you
So lets talk freedom

In Europe you can gamble on the main street of UK and Ireland, drinking age is 18 or less, right to be forgotten, US Police kill far more of their citizens than in EU, far less in jail in Europe than in US...

Europe has many freedoms that are not enjoyed in US... Corporations in US have far more power than in EU around health regulations, pollution, employee rights.... EU just believes the citizens rights are worth more than in the US...

You might say that US Citizen has the freedom to own a gun, a European says he has the freedom not to live in fear of being shot...

it was in person at the courthouse, required scanned license prior to voting, the way it should be in every state, our state unlike those blue states care about fair and honest elections
So now you understand you lost legitimately?

They're even talking about Beshear for president. If he can win a red state like yours. If he appeals to the masses.

GA, PA, MI, WI and MN all stopped their counts multiple times. It was on every network. Your memory is shorter than your penis, that is saying something
Can't wait to hear your new excuses. Rigged elections? Or maybe all the people who left Michigan and California are now voting in KY. Whahappen?

Voted for Cameron this morning Absentee, it was an easy decision vs Beshear that is the lyingest governor we have ever had.

Kentucky citizens must be really stupid. LOL.

I told you white Republicans were too racist to vote for a black guy. Nice try to win over black voters but they didn't buy him because of his policies and a lot of white Republican Kentucky racists stayed home because they just couldn't live with themselves after voting for a black man.

Think about those guys on Mississippi burning. Today they'd be Republicans. No way they'd vote for this guy

1699456496628.png

Kentucky citizens must be really stupid. LOL.

I told you white Republicans were too racist to vote for a black guy. Nice try to win over black voters but they didn't buy him because of his policies and a lot of white Republican Kentucky racists stayed home because they just couldn't live with themselves after voting for a black man.

Think about those guys on Mississippi burning. Today they'd be Republicans. No way they'd vote for this guy

View attachment 855151.
for the second election cycle in a row Republicans win every state race except governor, elections are shams today. Beshear is the 2nd worst governor in our history with his Dad taking first place

So lets talk freedom

In Europe you can gamble on the main street of UK and Ireland, drinking age is 18 or less, right to be forgotten, US Police kill far more of their citizens than in EU, far less in jail in Europe than in US...

Europe has many freedoms that are not enjoyed in US... Corporations in US have far more power than in EU around health regulations, pollution, employee rights.... EU just believes the citizens rights are worth more than in the US...

You might say that US Citizen has the freedom to own a gun, a European says he has the freedom not to live in fear of being shot...
bullshit, last time we went to Ireland we saw two crimes where people where shot.LOL Government regulates everything across the pond. no thank you

Republicans freed the slaves, democrats abused, raped, and killed them, much like they do today

for the second election cycle in a row Republicans win every state race except governor, elections are shams today. Beshear is the 2nd worst governor in our history with his Dad taking first place
Sounds to me like Mississippi Burning shit going on. In other words, white cons control those state races and those districts are gerrymandered. I know, Michigan was that way before we broke that shit up.

When everyone votes in TN, A Democrat wins.

Who runs all those local election polling stations. The Governor is helpless to stop the GOP from throwing Biden votes away.

Republicans freed the slaves, democrats abused, raped, and killed them, much like they do today
Yea but in every movie I see about back then the Democrats then are Republicans today. Clearly.

Just look at your Confederate Flags and you crying when we tear down Democrat Robert E Lee's statues.

Yea but in every movie I see about back then the Democrats then are Republicans today. Clearly.

Just look at your Confederate Flags and you crying when we tear down Democrat Robert E Lee's statues.
The Stars & Bars has been replaced by the Pan Arab / Pan African Palestinian Flags

Hitler was in favor of destroying history much like the democrats of today, he succeeded, Democrats were less successful

Sounds to me like Mississippi Burning shit going on. In other words, white cons control those state races and those districts are gerrymandered. I know, Michigan was that way before we broke that shit up.

When everyone votes in TN, A Democrat wins.

Who runs all those local election polling stations. The Governor is helpless to stop the GOP from throwing Biden votes away.
no one is better off under Biden except the freebie family

Forum List

Back