****** more offensive than cracker?

A "******" is something subhuman that's not to be treated as an equal. A "cracker" is someone who makes the whip "crack" when being used on a "******."

There's my eloquent summation of the words :tongue:

You decide which one you'd rather be called

Why in the world would a black person ever call a white person a cracker then? By calling them a cracker they're saying the white person holds power over the black person.

No they are saying that the person would like to hold power over them and its not going to happen while they are alive to prevent it.

Last edited:
I would consider being called a Democrat far more offensive than being called a cracker although "cracking the whip" would be historically a Democrat action.

A Black being a Democrat actually shows support for slavery and racism.

Nope, but it would if a Black were a conservative today, as were the slave holders in our history.

In a word.. Humbug

A "******" is something subhuman that's not to be treated as an equal. A "cracker" is someone who makes the whip "crack" when being used on a "******."

There's my eloquent summation of the words :tongue:

You decide which one you'd rather be called

Why in the world would a black person ever call a white person a cracker then? By calling them a cracker they're saying the white person holds power over the black person.

No they are saying that the person would like to hold power over them and its not going to happen while they are alive to prevent it.

Really? I'm white and that's not what I hear and take away if I'm called a cracker by a black person. I'm hearing that I do hold power over the person calling me cracker.

Really? I'm white and that's not what I hear and take away if I'm called a cracker by a black person. I'm hearing that I do hold power over the person calling me cracker.

You should get your hearing checked out by a real live Black person. Not one on a messageboard or TV where they cannot show you intimately what they mean.

Last edited:

You should get your hearing checked out by a real live Black person. Not one on a messageboard or TV where they cannot show you intimately what they mean.

So, when a black person calls a white person a cracker it means what the black person says it means. Do I have that right?

Was that a threat of violence on a true lady deserving of respect..?

Was that a threat of violence on a true lady deserving of respect..?

No, that was a lame attempt at dodging what I said ... er, sorry. I mean posted. :lol:

So, when a black person calls a white person a cracker it means what the black person says it means. Do I have that right?

When you speak do you say what you mean? Why would it mean something other than what the person that said it intended it to mean? :cuckoo:

I have the right to call white people crackers, they have oppressed my people and deserve to be punished.

When you speak do you say what you mean? Why would it mean something other than what the person that said it intended it to mean? :cuckoo:

Oh, ok. So if I were to call a black person a ****** it would mean what I say it means, not this big offensive "n-word" stuff. Do I have that right?

Oh, ok. So if I were to call a black person a ****** it would mean what I say it means, not this big offensive "n-word" stuff. Do I have that right?

Yes you have it right but good luck explaining that the n word means something else to a Black male in person.

Nobody ever looked down on white people and made them slaves and second class citizens while calling them "******", and telling them they were inferior, and farm equipment. And dont give me that bullshit about indentured servitude being the same thing as slavery either. They willingly signed up for that, but blacks were rounded up and loaded up on boats by white slave traders by gun point.

Yes you have it right but good luck explaining that the n word means something else to a Black male in person.

Ok. But just so you know, when you call a white person a cracker you're telling them that they do have superiority over the black person, not that they would like. to. You're elevating them, not insulting them.

I have the right to call white people crackers, they have oppressed my people and deserve to be punished.

Like Blacks are the only people that have been oppressed.. look up "myopic" and "dimwitted"..

Nobody ever looked down on white people and made them slaves and second class citizens while calling them "******", and telling them they were inferior, and farm equipment. And dont give me that bullshit about indentured servitude being the same thing as slavery either. They willingly signed up for that, but blacks were rounded up and loaded up on boats by white slave traders by gun point.

Blacks don't own the market on slavery.

The Irish Slave Trade ? The Forgotten ?White? Slaves | Rasta Livewire

You obviously have a liberal, limited education and will probably never invite reality to your mind.

Ok. But just so you know, when you call a white person a cracker you're telling them that they do have superiority over the black person, not that they would like. to. You're elevating them, not insulting them.

Thats not true. The people I've called cracka turned red and got angry. However, they were afraid to show me exactly what it meant to them so it may be possible they were just blushing and the sun was in their eyes.

African Americans cannot be racist, only whites can be. Respect us for that!

Whites enslaved their own people. While it was not as harsh as what Black africans went through over here in the Americas dont believe they werent enslaved. The terms indentured servant is just so white people can feel like they were not slaves. Feudalism was slavery as well. The powers that be want you to feel like a perpetual victim so you will lay down and cry.

Forum List

Back