More NPR Tapes Released: Exec Caught Admitting Obama Eligibility Coverup

the lady is wrong, she said that a us president must be born in the usa....SHE CLEARLY DOES NOT KNOW the LAW of this land. one DOES NOT have to be born in the usa to be a natural born citizen.... senator mccain

soooo, the woman is clueless USarmy....
Yes McCain Care. He was born to TWO U.S. citizen parents in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance.

Actually the birth certificate presented in court in the Hollander v. McCain case said he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Colon, RP was not in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance, so while born to two US Citizen parents, it appears he was not born on US Soil.

>>>>

It doesn't matter. My first wife was a German citizen, My second son was born in Germany while I was on active duty. We applied for and received a certificate of birth abroad. He is as American as anyone else. And yes he could have run for President.

Then the FED should take over, eh? Hell they are so adept at running roughshod over the States? THIS should be a cakewalk for them...NO?

The point is that the only people continuing this issue are the idiot birthers who continually ignore the evidence and/or make up shit.

And my point is that definitively, it could have been disposed of...but it continues.

~WHY~?

And my point is that definitively, it could have been disposed of...but it continues.

~WHY~?

Because the birthers are idiots who wouldn't know a birth certificate if it grew legs and kicked them in the face.

Yes McCain Care. He was born to TWO U.S. citizen parents in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance.

Actually the birth certificate presented in court in the Hollander v. McCain case said he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Colon, RP was not in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance, so while born to two US Citizen parents, it appears he was not born on US Soil.

>>>>

It doesn't matter. My first wife was a German citizen, My second son was born in Germany while I was on active duty. We applied for and received a certificate of birth abroad. He is as American as anyone else. And yes he could have run for President.

Oillie thats not he point. It doesn't matter if he was born abroad or not the document in quesion says he was born in Hawaii. Now that document would be a lie if it was found out he was born out side the states wouldn't you say?

Oillie thats not he point. It doesn't matter if he was born abroad or not the document in quesion says he was born in Hawaii. Now that document would be a lie if it was found out he was born out side the states wouldn't you say?

And how many people have you ever, in your life, raised a doubt as to their birth certificate being a lie?

~WHY~?

Because the birthers are idiots who wouldn't know a birth certificate if it grew legs and kicked them in the face.

no, NO...and Hell NO...Fuck the BIRTHERS...I demand the TRUTH.

I haven't seen it yet definitively from anyone except an Imperial FED that says so.

~With No PROOF~

Just as your comment birther keep this going is a strawman. So is Betsy Liley a birther?

How is it a straw man? He asked me why it keeps coming up, and I gave him an answer. Do you even know what "straw man" means?

I haven't seen it yet definitively from anyone except an Imperial FED that says so.

~With No PROOF~

Well, that makes sense since the federal government does not maintain vital statistics. The states do. Hawaii has gone on record on the matter.

Just as your comment birther keep this going is a strawman. So is Betsy Liley a birther?

How is it a straw man? He asked me why it keeps coming up, and I gave him an answer. Do you even know what "straw man" means?

Well it's a strawman comment until you answer the question. Betsy Liley is a birther? Yes or no?

~With No PROOF~

Well, that makes sense since the federal government does not maintain vital statistics. The states do. Hawaii has gone on record on the matter.

Remarkably? You sought to selectively leave this out:

Originally Posted By ME:

As you so-called 'Quoted me? WHY would you DO such a thing?

Originally Posted By ME:

My bad, I misread what you wrote. :lol: Okay, now that I'm reading it write, I have to admit I'm not sure what you're asking. You're saying that you want proof other than from the federal government? Like I said, the state of Hawaii has verified the matter. Do you want to see the birth certificate yourself? Go check out the links I posted earlier for washamerica.

Well it's a strawman comment until you answer the question. Betsy Liley is a birther? Yes or no?

Stop using big words when you don't know their meaning.

So, is it my understanding that your claim is less than accurate "Birthers keep this going"?
So is Chris Matthews a birther?

Last edited by a moderator:

Originally Posted By ME:

My bad, I misread what you wrote. :lol: Okay, now that I'm reading it write, I have to admit I'm not sure what you're asking. You're saying that you want proof other than from the federal government? Like I said, the state of Hawaii has verified the matter. Do you want to see the birth certificate yourself? Go check out the links I posted earlier for washamerica.

My question was quite simple actually...is English a second language for you? Is the Context not correct? Syntax?

Come on man? Give me a clue here...

the lady is wrong, she said that a us president must be born in the usa....SHE CLEARLY DOES NOT KNOW the LAW of this land. one DOES NOT have to be born in the usa to be a natural born citizen.... senator mccain

soooo, the woman is clueless USarmy....

“[8 U.S.C. 1403](a) Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.”

Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen

I dont think you read your own quote, here: "whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.”

:lol:

My question was quite simple actually...is English a second language for you? Is the Context not correct? Syntax?

Come on man? Give me a clue here...

I'm afraid you're just going to have to rephrase your question because I'm not following you.

Forum List

Back