More NPR Tapes Released: Exec Caught Admitting Obama Eligibility Coverup

Yes McCain Care. He was born to TWO U.S. citizen parents in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance.

Actually the birth certificate presented in court in the Hollander v. McCain case said he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Colon, RP was not in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance, so while born to two US Citizen parents, it appears he was not born on US Soil.

>>>>

It doesn't matter. My first wife was a German citizen, My second son was born in Germany while I was on active duty. We applied for and received a certificate of birth abroad. He is as American as anyone else. And yes he could have run for President.

I never said he wasn't an American and yes he did run for President.

If you read the post I responded to, you will find that USArmyRetired said he was born in the Panama Canal zone. The birth certificate presented in court does not show that as Colon, RP was not in the Canal Zone.

>>>>

Yes McCain Care. He was born to TWO U.S. citizen parents in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance.

Actually the birth certificate presented in court in the Hollander v. McCain case said he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Colon, RP was not in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance, so while born to two US Citizen parents, it appears he was not born on US Soil.

>>>>

It doesn't matter. My first wife was a German citizen, My second son was born in Germany while I was on active duty. We applied for and received a certificate of birth abroad. He is as American as anyone else. And yes he could have run for President.

Not to get personal, but "maybe, maybe not".

From the United States Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Section 1132...

7 FAM 1131.6-2 Eligibility for Presidency
(TL:CON-68; 04-01-1998)

a. It has never been determined definitively by a court whether a person who acquired U.S. citizenship by birth abroad to U.S. citizens is a natural-born citizen within the meaning of Article II of the Constitution and, therefore, eligible for the Presidency.

b. Section 1, Article II, of the Constitution states, in relevant part that ―No Person except a natural born Citizen...shall be eligible for the Office of President.‖

c. The Constitution does not define "natural born". The ―Act to establish an Uniform Rule of Naturalization‖, enacted March 26, 1790, (1 Stat. 103,104) provided that, ―...the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born ... out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident inthe United States.

d. This statute is no longer operative, however, and its formula is not included in modern nationality statutes. In any event, the fact that someone is a natural born citizen pursuant to a statute does not necessarily imply that he or she is such a citizen for Constitutional purposes.​

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86757.pdf

>>>>

Well it's a strawman comment until you answer the question. Betsy Liley is a birther? Yes or no?

She is not.

Then gekaap claim is less than accurate ?"Birthers keep this going"

Birfer's initiate this issue by filing court cases and presenting irrelevant "finds" on their blogs and insinuate in public discourse that our President is not an American. And then others respond, most all of them to present the truth to counter the birfers' diarrhea of bullshit and other misleading crap.

No birfers, no issue. But birfers do exist, and they create their birfer lies, and lies should challenged.

She is not.

Birfer's initiate this issue by filing court cases and presenting irrelevant "finds" on their blogs and insinuate in public discourse that our President is not an American. And then others respond, most all of them to present the truth to counter the birfers' diarrhea of bullshit and other misleading crap.

No birfers, no issue. But birfers do exist, and they create their birfer lies, and lies should challenged.
Why did you say Betsy Liley was not a birther?
Then is Chris Matthews a birther?

WTF are you talking about, rebby? Neither of them believe Obama wasn't born in Hawai'i; neither of them are birfers. Are you confusing my posts for gekaap's?

WTF are you talking about, rebby? Neither of them believe Obama wasn't born in Hawai'i; neither of them are birfers. Are you confusing my posts for gekaap's?

Matthews has been saying that Obama should release the birth certificate so the Fringe Right will STFU but has said that he believes Obama was born in Hawaii. That does not make him a birfer.

Yeah I know. And Mathews is promoting a flawed strategy, because nothing will satisfy them. I can hear squeals of "forgery" already. I'm just not sure bigreb understood my post, or maybe meant to respond to someone else?

Matthews has been saying that Obama should release the birth certificate so the Fringe Right will STFU but has said that he believes Obama was born in Hawaii. That does not make him a birfer.

You can't release what you don't have. :lol:

Then gekaap claim is less than accurate ?"Birthers keep this going" Since this Betsy chick and Chris Matthews are keeping the birth certificate thing going. And the Governor of Hawaii I guess according to gekaap makes him a Birthers also. And those who participate in the discussion of said document are all Birthers. According to gekaap

Of course if Obama were to release his long form today there would be cries of forgery.

I can hear it now and even understand why.

It's been well over 2 years, he's had time to fix anything.........

Not that I believe it. But I do believe he is hiding something.

>>>>

Oillie thats not he point. It doesn't matter if he was born abroad or not the document in quesion says he was born in Hawaii. Now that document would be a lie if it was found out he was born out side the states wouldn't you say?

Oillie sir could you address this reply I made?

Oillie thats not he point. It doesn't matter if he was born abroad or not the document in quesion says he was born in Hawaii. Now that document would be a lie if it was found out he was born out side the states wouldn't you say?

I believe he was born in Hawaii, but that he is hiding something. The best guess I have is that he was born out of wedlock. After all he is a real Bastard.

I believe he was born in Hawaii, but that he is hiding something. The best guess I have is that he was born out of wedlock. After all he is a real Bastard.

The point I was tring to make was even if his mother is an American his birth certificate says he was born in Hawaii. Now what would the document be if it was found out he was born some other place than Hawaii? Even though his mother is an American. Would it matter then? Would his citizenship still be valid even though his birth certifacte lied about his birth place? Even though his mother is an American citizen?

Since this Betsy chick and Chris Matthews are keeping the birth certificate thing going.

No, they're not. They aren't the ones bringing the subject up after it's been put to bed over and over again.
So betsy did not say what she said on the video? And Chris Matthews nevr had a segment on his show asking obama to show his long form BC?
Wouldn't it suggest that if you brought up the subject you are still keeping the subject going?

Several years ago, a poll was taken that found nearly 40% of Americans believed that either the government was behind 9/11 or let it happen. The MSM doesn't give any credence to truther theories either. Both truther and birther theories are wacky and are deservedly on the fringe of debate.

Actually, the MSM just don't report anything that may possibly be seen as 'anti Obama'. Bunch of sycophants.

so very true.as usual,toto knows nothing.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back