More israeli racism - police to halt Arab Jerusalem event

No........didn't say anything about the population........

I asked if you would be okay with a formal designation from another country citing an American city as the cultural center of a religion other than Christianity? Remember.......our country was founded on Christian ideals (as you love to point out quite often).

HELLO! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE ENTIRE STATE OF UTAH IS?

:lol:

and, uh... are you having a stroke or something? When the hell have I ever made a statement validating the idea that our country was founded on christianity? Running low on oxygen? You are confused and don't know where you are right now, arent you?

here you go, ya little kung fu wannabe.. Clearly, we should be whupping some slopehead ass in San Fran and letting them know that they can't have a bastion of asian culture here in the united states.

:rofl:
Chinatown San Francisco - The largest chinatown outside of Asia

No........didn't say anything about the population........

I asked if you would be okay with a formal designation from another country citing an American city as the cultural center of a religion other than Christianity? Remember.......our country was founded on Christian ideals (as you love to point out quite often).

HELLO! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE ENTIRE STATE OF UTAH IS?

and, uh... are you having a stroke or something? When the hell have I ever made a statement validating the idea that our country was founded on christianity? Running low on oxygen? You are confused and don't know where you are right now, arent you?

here you go, ya little kung fu wannabe.. Clearly, we should be whupping some slopehead ass in San Fran and letting them know that they can't have a bastion of asian culture here in the united states.

The largest chinatown outside of Asia

Ever heard of Vancouver BC?

Some of the rudest most arrogant people I have ever witnessed were Jews living in Florida. I had no opinion at all untill I went there. I was there from 1973 til 1980. The behavior they displayed was beyond belief.
I'm talkin just your everyday get along with other people activities like driving,shopping, going to the beach or walking down the sidewalk. In my experience in Southern Florida nine out of ten of Jewish people are complete worthless assholes.

I was never really prejudiced against any group of people until I ran accross the Jewish commnity in Southern Florida. Piss on them and Israel.
How could you tell they were Jewish?

A fair question. How does anyone recognise anyone? Accent, body similarities..etc.
Don't be a dumb ass and suggest my recognition ability was the problem. I am not by nature a rascist. I just found the jewish comunity of Southern Florida to be out of bounds and socially unacceptable in how they treated other people in the community. I didn't go there looking for assholes..they just presented themselves in that fashion, I recognised it and an opinion was formed. If you have ever been there you you will know what I am talking about unless you are a jew and don't know how to treat others in which case nevermind.
I live there. South Floridians as a group are probably the rudest and most obnoxious people you'll ever run across. We (well some of us) pride ourselves on that distinction. It has nothing to do with being Jewish.

Can you explain how these sentences...

If you have ever been there you you will know what I am talking about unless you are a jew and don't know how to treat others in which case nevermind.

I was never really prejudiced against any group of people until I ran accross the Jewish commnity in Southern Florida.

Piss on them and Israel.

...are compatible with this assertion?

I am not by nature a rascist.

sure, right after you explain why being a Palestinian toddler doesn't necessarily mean they want to blow up a jew.

sure, right after you explain why being a Palestinian toddler doesn't necessarily mean they want to blow up a jew.

Source it or STFU.

Go hump somebody else's leg scumbag. I'm done with you.

Last edited:
How could you tell they were Jewish?

A fair question. How does anyone recognise anyone? Accent, body similarities..etc.
Don't be a dumb ass and suggest my recognition ability was the problem. I am not by nature a rascist. I just found the jewish comunity of Southern Florida to be out of bounds and socially unacceptable in how they treated other people in the community. I didn't go there looking for assholes..they just presented themselves in that fashion, I recognised it and an opinion was formed. If you have ever been there you you will know what I am talking about unless you are a jew and don't know how to treat others in which case nevermind.
I live there. South Floridians as a group are probably the rudest and most obnoxious people you'll ever run across. We (well some of us) pride ourselves on that distinction. It has nothing to do with being Jewish.

I lived in Pompano Beach. Not to beat this horse senseless..ly But I dissagree about the average Floridian is rude. I found most to be tolorant and generous. Oh ya I forgot to bring up JEWlery..you know the star of david shit. Most Jews wear that emblem. I had met several jewish people in Seattle before going there. One of my best friends was Jewish. In Seattle it IS really hard to tell what religion someone is. Except the idiot jehovas witnesses. They walk around in twos like lost zombiers in thier white shirt and tie and black pants. I was shocked at what a group of a-holes the jews are in Florida. Now that I am older and wiser I hate all religions equally.

I lived in Pompano Beach. Not to beat this horse senseless..ly But I dissagree about the average Floridian is rude. I found most to be tolorant and generous. Oh ya I forgot to bring up JEWlery..you know the star of david shit. Most Jews wear that emblem. I had met several jewish people in Seattle before going there. One of my best friends was Jewish. In Seattle it IS really hard to tell what religion someone is. Except the idiot jehovas witnesses. They walk around in twos like lost zombiers in thier white shirt and tie and black pants. I was shocked at what a group of a-holes the jews are in Florida. Now that I am older and wiser I hate all religions equally.
I said South Floridia. Other than that, you are full of shit and an idiot. Have a nice life.

If you have ever been there you you will know what I am talking about unless you are a jew and don't know how to treat others in which case nevermind.

I was never really prejudiced against any group of people until I ran accross the Jewish commnity in Southern Florida.

Piss on them and Israel.

Judaism is a religion, not a race.

I think I was talking about a certain community more than the Jewish "race" or the religion.

Sort of like football fans wheras the southern floridian jewish team would be the "Raiders".

Raiders fans are total assholes....I think we can all agree on that.

]

yea dude.. tell that to israel while their LAW OF RETURN applies to atheist JEWS and not converted "jews" from China.

Source it or STFU.

Go hump somebody else's leg scumbag. I'm done with you.

yea, I DIDNT THINK you'd want to apply the same standard to yourself, zionist. Funny how that ALWAYS seems to be the case..

:thup:

Still not gonna answer the question eh Shit Gun?

and which question is that, tiny? the one where you forget that San Fran has a China town?

You really should probably stick to the kiddie pool threads, dude.

No, what would be your reaction if one of the cities here in the US was named like Jerusalem was by the Saudis.

Keep dodging dude.......that's what you do best.

Biker here's a thought, even if an ethnic group had the thousands of years of history in an American city, that the Arabs due in Jerusalem and the Middle East. What difference would it make if they wanted to call it the capital of their culture lol? Especially if we took that city in a war not even 70 years ago from those people who are doing little more then celbrating their heritage and protesting. Honestly I can think of alot worse things that people protest over, and celebrate in our own country. But that's the beauty of a freedom loving democracy, everyone has a right to their own voice and opinion, even if everyone doesn't agree with it. But lastly regardless of what ideals this country was formed on, it's things like seperation of church and state that regarless of one's religion, that they still have the freedom of speech.

No, what would be your reaction if one of the cities here in the US was named like Jerusalem was by the Saudis.

Keep dodging dude.......that's what you do best.

How the fuck amd I dodging? I'm givng you TWO examples of such IN THE UNITED STATES:

SALT LAKE CITY UTAH

CHINA TOWN, SAN FRAN CALIFORNIA.

what, too much dick in your field of vision today, biker?

Those are not muslim theologies dipshit.

oohhhh ok... so it's gotta be MUSLIM in nature in order to not count, eh?

:rofl:

you fucking idiot. Why do you even follow me around this forum when you are so easy to mentally kick the shit out of? Oh, silly me.. your small man complex. gotcha.

Hey........it was the muslims that named Jerusalem as the center for their faith this year. I just wanna know what you would think if they named a US city the same way.

And yes.......islam seems to be the only faith that does that.

Forum List

Back