More israeli racism - police to halt Arab Jerusalem event

Hey........it was the muslims that named Jerusalem as the center for their faith this year. I just wanna know what you would think if they named a US city the same way.

And yes.......islam seems to be the only faith that does that.

uh, just like it was MORMONS who named salt lake fucking city, stupid. HELLO. Do you know where you are at right now? Can you remember your name?

If muslims names Washington fucking DC the North American capital of islam and dubbed it Mohammedville I woulnd't have the slightest concern. WHY? Because despite the HONOR it is STILL an american city that will STILL be shared by muslims and christians alike.

Was that clear enough for you lil guy or do I need to drop the concept to a reachable bottom shelf so you'll be able to reach the fucking conclusion?

Say, dumbfuck, how many cities in CALIFORNIA are nothing more than northern mexican towns these days? You think it just HAPPENS to be the case that our Southwest is peppered with spanish names for towns and cities? OH NOESZZZZZ! a MUSLIM might take pride in the city their live in!!?!?!?!! CALL THE FUCKING NATIONAL GUARD! ITS TODDLER KILLING TIME!

ps.. yea dude.. ONLY those nefarious muslims name cities as their religious hub.

after all.. It's not as if JERUSALEM was founded by canaanites... Oh wait. It WAS, in fact, founded by fucking goyim ass dirty cockroach canaanites. Well, I guess thats what happens when you think stupid shit like "Allah is a demon"

:rofl:

Finally answered the question. Did it shabbily, and against your will, but at least you answered the question.

Now I know what sort of a dumb fuck you truly are. No wonder you went to college, you have absolutely no love for this country, nor do you care about it even though it allows your frat boy ass to continually be stupid.

You're welcome for your freedom Shit Gun.

Finally answered the question. Did it shabbily, and against your will, but at least you answered the question.

Now I know what sort of a dumb fuck you truly are. No wonder you went to college, you have absolutely no love for this country, nor do you care about it even though it allows your frat boy ass to continually be stupid.

You're welcome for your freedom Shit Gun.

I answered this YESTERDAY, stupid. Wanna see some CHINATOWN pics, you goofy midget bastard?

yea, dude.. extending our national pluralism to muslims sure the fuck is "not having love for this country"! :lol: Take your college envy and stuff your shoes, navy boy. I assure you.. YOU didn't provide a single American their freedom, pansy. Thats just what they put on the brochure so stupid, non-college types like you don't feel so fucking bad about your post-HS choices. I realize that swabbing the fucking deck might seem like freedom loving freedom to you but...

Now, would you like to see a shit ton of examples of American pluralism, gaysailor, or are you done letting your small man complex put you in a position in which you find yourself having a mudhole stomped in your ass daily around here?

Isn't this the same Soggy that cries real tears if any Mexican wears a tshirt with the Mexican flag anywhere in the United States?

What a hypocrite.

Isn't this the same Soggy that cries real tears if any Mexican wears a tshirt with the Mexican flag anywhere in the United States?

What a hypocrite.

quote me, fat girl. I'll wait. After all, st pattys day just happened and lord knows I threw a fit complaining about all those irish!

:lol:

America has a strong history of latino influence. How can someone drive through the southwest and not see that this is true? However, ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MATTER, chunky monkey. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of when taking a few seconds away from your deep fried lunch to post the above nonsense.

Bring 'em on Shit Gun.......my lawn needs fertilizer, and you're so full of crap, I could probably plant a garden too.

Oh NOEEEZ! those asians have a capital city in SAN FRANCISCO!

chinatown.JPEG

you poor dumb bastard. The only thing being dug here is the mudhole I'm excavating from your ass, short round.

I wonder if people in Chinatown launch rockets at the rest of the state? Or send suicide bombers on missions. :eusa_eh:

I wonder if people in Chinatown launch rockets at the rest of the state? Or send suicide bombers on missions. :eusa_eh:

better yet, I wonder if they would have done so had we carved San Fransisco out of Hong Kong?

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, 'cus a shit-ton of rockets are fired from East Jerusalem, right? :eusa_eh:

better yet, I wonder if they would have done so had we carved San Fransisco out of Hong Kong?

The Mexicans don't do it either, nor do the Native Americans. Perhaps the Palis should get a clue. If we took over Hong Kong we would be perfectly justified in quelling any uprising.

Only a mental midget like yourself would say something like that. You DO realize that the Pacific separates Hong Kong from San Fran, right?

You are making less and less sense every day Shit Run.

The Mexicans don't do it either, nor do the Native Americans. Perhaps the Palis should get a clue. If we took over Hong Kong we would be perfectly justified in quelling any uprising.

HAHAHAHAHZAHAHAHAH!!!!

HAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOlolololOLOADIGhaidnlgnias;dfighasdfaHAHAHAHAHA!

YEA, fat girl! neither MEXICANS NOR INDIANS have EVER attacked a land encroaching american!

:rofl:

yea, stupid... carving san fran out of hong kong SURE WOULD justify killing off some fucking asians who are a little bitter about being kicked off of their land!

jesus christ, tubz.. you are like the joke that keeps getting finnier every time I hear it.

Only a mental midget like yourself would say something like that. You DO realize that the Pacific separates Hong Kong from San Fran, right?

You are making less and less sense every day Shit Run.

uh, the Mediterranean separated europes jews from palestine too. so... I guess your quaint little attempt at geography really holds no insight to this thread, eh ya giant midget?

Logically-----islamic celebrations in Jerusalem ----should be tied to Jewish celebrations in Medina. I am very interested in the history of Medina and would like to visit the ancient jewish cemetaries and synagogues there. As to Mecca----although that city was home to jews before the unfortunate attack by muhummad-----I am not sure just how much it had been enhanced by jewish CULTURE----before the "NAKBAH" to wit---the birth of muhummad and and other "NAKBAH" of 630 AD

The Palestinians are the decendents of invaders.

The Israelis are simply trying to re-establish the Biblical borders given to them by God 3500 years ago.

That includes the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

This will end when that entire land is emptied of one side or the other.

I say the world needs to evacuate and re-establish all Palestinians to another place and give the Israelis back their God-given borders.

For the record: I'm a Christian liberal.

I say the world needs to evacuate and re-establish all Palestinians to another place
Where? As far as I can tell they don't actually exist other than as a collection of Arabic people that claimed the name Palistinian. Also, no one seems to want them.

I say the world needs to evacuate and re-establish all Palestinians to another place
Where? As far as I can tell they don't actually exist other than as a collection of Arabic people that claimed the name Palistinian. Also, no one seems to want them.

kinda like the JEWS, eh? it's not lost on anyone that Rome:jews::Israel:palestineans.

Forum List

Back