More israeli racism - police to halt Arab Jerusalem event

if Saudi Arabia doesn't respect israel as a nation this is no excuse to treat pali's how jews were ironically treated in ww2. We are literally seeing the zionist version of manifest destiny and if you can't swim above your apathy then.. well.. I guess it's a good thing it's not jews in the choke hold of a dominant ehtnicity or you might have to actually give a fuck about the humanity of dirty ass goyim.

I've tried to be honest and open with you and to give you my reasons in a clear and respectful manner, but your last post just makes it pointless to continue. It appears that you despise jews and don't understand how anyone can see them as anything but scum. I can't understand how anyone can view an entire group as scum. So I guess there our paths diverge and I'll leave you to it.

the statements you make are ironic as fuck considering the apathy toward pali humanity you are willing to disregard while it chaffes your primary concern for israel's self esteem in the eyes of it's muslim neighbors. Please, accuse someone else of wholescale racism against an entire population of people some more. I dont despise JEWS. I despise ZIONISTS since they are a direct jewish equivalent to german nazis. If screaming jooooo hating antisemite suspends humanitarianism enough to keep you feeling kosher on this conflict then so be it.

try not to rationalize any dead arab toddlers on your way down your path.

if saudi arabia doesn't respect israel as a nation this is no excuse to treat pali's how jews were ironically treated in ww2. We are literally seeing the zionist version of manifest destiny and if you can't swim above your apathy then.. Well.. I guess it's a good thing it's not jews in the choke hold of a dominant ehtnicity or you might have to actually give a fuck about the humanity of dirty ass goyim.

i've tried to be honest and open with you and to give you my reasons in a clear and respectful manner, but your last post just makes it pointless to continue. It appears that you despise jews and don't understand how anyone can see them as anything but scum. I can't understand how anyone can view an entire group as scum. So i guess there our paths diverge and i'll leave you to it.

the statements you make are ironic as fuck considering the apathy toward pali humanity you are willing to disregard while it chaffes your primary concern for israel's self esteem in the eyes of it's muslim neighbors. Please, accuse someone else of wholescale racism against an entire population of people some more. I dont despise jews. I despise zionists since they are a direct jewish equivalent to german nazis. If screaming jooooo hating antisemite suspends humanitarianism enough to keep you feeling kosher on this conflict then so be it.

Try not to rationalize any dead arab toddlers on your way down your path.

ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Quick question Shit Gun.......what would your opinion be if they decided to designate Washington DC as the capital of islam?

Would you still think it was a good idea then?

Quick question Shit Gun.......what would your opinion be if they decided to designate Washington DC as the capital of islam?

Islam has a history in Washington DC like it does in JeruSALEM? YOu DO realize that JeruSALEM wasn't created by jews, right?

i've tried to be honest and open with you and to give you my reasons in a clear and respectful manner, but your last post just makes it pointless to continue. It appears that you despise jews and don't understand how anyone can see them as anything but scum. I can't understand how anyone can view an entire group as scum. So i guess there our paths diverge and i'll leave you to it.

the statements you make are ironic as fuck considering the apathy toward pali humanity you are willing to disregard while it chaffes your primary concern for israel's self esteem in the eyes of it's muslim neighbors. Please, accuse someone else of wholescale racism against an entire population of people some more. I dont despise jews. I despise zionists since they are a direct jewish equivalent to german nazis. If screaming jooooo hating antisemite suspends humanitarianism enough to keep you feeling kosher on this conflict then so be it.

ok.

Here are some kosher threads you can sport while letting your apathy run rampant though.. you know... team jersey support and all.

15245789.jpg

The Pals are not being treated like the Jews were treated in WW2.

:cuckoo:

riiight right.. human rights abuses ONLY occur in like fashion to how jews were treated. Lord knows, if there is no dutch ovens then there are no ethnic cleansing of the state!

:lol:

read any election results lately, McFatty?

Islam has a history in Washington DC like it does in JeruSALEM? YOu DO realize that JeruSALEM wasn't created by jews, right?

Actually, it was, check your Bible sometime if that's not too hard.

But........this is what makes me ask the question........

Arab culture ministers have confered that designation on a city each year since 1996. Damascus held the title in 2008.

It states that the Arab culture ministers have done this for a city of their choosing for the past 12 years, which means that it's sort of like selecting a city for the Olympics, based on the country's importance to islam.

Now.......what would be your reaction when they do that to Washington DC? Will you defend islam or scream about it like everyone else in this country would?

That's what is happening in Israel, the people and the government are telling them they don't want it.

ok.

Here are some kosher threads you can sport while letting your apathy run rampant though.. you know... team jersey support and all.

15245789.jpg

LOL. You're like a dog with a frisbee.

Actually, it was, check your Bible sometime if that's not too hard.

But........this is what makes me ask the question........

Arab culture ministers have confered that designation on a city each year since 1996. Damascus held the title in 2008.

It states that the Arab culture ministers have done this for a city of their choosing for the past 12 years, which means that it's sort of like selecting a city for the Olympics, based on the country's importance to islam.

Now.......what would be your reaction when they do that to Washington DC? Will you defend islam or scream about it like everyone else in this country would?

That's what is happening in Israel, the people and the government are telling them they don't want it.

You see. THIS is why you are a fucking retard...

1800 BCE
The Jebusites build the wall Jebus (Jerusalem).
993 BCE
King David attacks and captures Jerusalem. Jerusalem becomes City of David and capital of the United Kingdom of Israel.
c. 967 BCE
King Solomon builds the First Temple.
Timeline of Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I realize that you have a giant hardon for anything jewish but, believe it or not, jews didn't invent jerusalem.. or air and the ground you walk on, for that matter.

after all.. NOTHING SAY S HISTORIC quite like a book of mythology!

and hey... Alabama white people didn't want desegregatio in their colleges either... Kinda lets you know where YOU stand, doesn't it?

15245789.jpg

says the guy whose apathy usurps any interest in non-jew humanity in one more post in this thread he already stated he was walking away from...

:thup:

remember.... shooting pregnant arabs in the belly is TWO KILLS WITH ONE SHOT!

Jerusalem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jerusalem (Hebrew: יְרוּשָׁלַיִם‎ He-Jerusalem.ogg (audio) (help·info), Yerushaláyim; Arabic: القُدس ArAlquds.ogg (audio) (help·info), al-Quds)[ii] is the capital[iii] of Israel and its largest city[2] in both population and area,[3] with a population of 747,600 residents over an area of 125.1 square kilometres (48.3 sq mi) if disputed East Jerusalem is included.[1][4][iv] Located in the Judean Mountains, between the Mediterranean Sea and the northern tip of the Dead Sea, modern Jerusalem has grown up outside the Old City.

The city has a history that goes back to the 4th millennium BCE, making it one of the oldest cities in the world.[5] Jerusalem has been the holiest city in Judaism and the spiritual center of the Jewish people since the 10th century BCE,[6] contains a number of significant ancient Christian sites, and is considered the third-holiest city in Islam.[7] Despite having an area of only 0.9 square kilometer (0.35 square mile),[8] the Old City is home to sites of key religious importance, among them the Temple Mount, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque. The old walled city, a World Heritage site, has been traditionally divided into four quarters, although the names used today — the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Quarters — were introduced in the early 19th century.[9] The Old City was nominated for inclusion on the List of World Heritage Sites in danger by Jordan in 1982.[10] In the course of its history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.[11]

Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Israel's annexation of East Jerusalem has been repeatedly condemned by the United Nations and related bodies,[12][13] and Arab Palestinians foresee East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state.[14][15] In the wake of United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 (passed in 1980), most foreign embassies moved out of Jerusalem, although some countries, such as the United States, still own land in the city and pledge to return their embassies once political agreements warrant the move.[16]

History
Main article: History of Jerusalem
See also: History of ancient Israel and Judah, History of Palestine, and Timeline of Jerusalem
Jebusite wall, City of David

Ceramic evidence indicates the occupation of Ophel, within present-day Jerusalem, as far back as the Copper Age, c. 4th millennium BCE,[24][5] with evidence of a permanent settlement during the early Bronze Age, c. 3000-2800 BCE.[24][25] The Execration Texts (c. 19th century BCE), which refer to a city called Roshlamem or Rosh-ramen[24] and the Amarna letters (c. 14th century BCE) may be the earliest mention of the city.[26][27] Some archaeologists, including Kathleen Kenyon, believe Jerusalem[28]as a city was founded by West Semitic people with organized settlements from around 2600 BCE. According to Jewish tradition the city was founded by Shem and Eber, ancestors of Abraham. In the biblical account, when first mentioned, Jerusalem is ruled by Melchizedek, an ally of Abraham (identified with Shem in legend). Later, in the time of Joshua, Jerusalem was in territory allocated to the tribe of Benjamin (Joshua 18:28) but it continued to be under the independent control of the Jebusites until it was conquered by David and made into the capital of the united Kingdom of Israel (c. 1000s BCE).[29][30][v] Recent excavations of a large stone structure are interpreted by some archaeologists as lending credence to the biblical narrative.[31]

Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next time Shit Gun.......don't cherry pick.

who is cherry picking? that city being an old holy site for jews doesn't eliminate the FACT that jews didn't create the fucking city. Cherry picking indeed. Can you even READ what you bolded?

:rofl:

the Jebusites WERE CANAANITES! You know... the people that the jews ORIGINALLY stole the land from?

:pointing at you and laughing:

ps.. you can run to post sources for THIS but you can't do the same with proving ALLAH IS A DEMON?

Like I said douchebag.......you ain't got the smarts, so I ain't got the time.

well, you certainly had the time to post the ABOVE FAIL, eh? So, did you want to admit that I am right or are you still interested in forgetting that canaan predated israel by a LONG shot, mr demon boy?

Hey dipshit.......not my fault you don't believe the Bible. Good luck with that.

it's not my fault you have no concept of evidence, holmes. Hell, the biblical origin of the jews didn't even BEGIN in israel in the first fucking place!

15245789.jpg

says the guy whose apathy usurps any interest in non-jew humanity in one more post in this thread he already stated he was walking away from...

remember.... shooting pregnant arabs in the belly is TWO KILLS WITH ONE SHOT!

I meant I was happy to walk away from the subject Shoggie. My last post was not about Israel / Palestine. Is was about you. And you know you love it when anybody responds. You so desperately want someone to read what you're writing.

If you will insist on trying for the perfect acerbic final word you've got to expect that people will read it, right? And now that I don't have to respond to you any more I'm finding it amusing to read your.....stuff. It's like listening to George Costanza.

Oh, damn I responded again. Damn, damn, damn.

indeed, perhaps you should make another post about parting ways. After all, we can both talk shit, dude. Hell, your posts thus far have been about as insightful as a drunk jewish mel gibson anyway...

Forum List

Back