Lindsey Graham: Iran should be 'ready for severe pain'

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015
This vile human being (I'm being polite) has telegraphed the US entry into war with Iran. All roads lead through Israel. He states, in no uncertain terms, that Israel is going to initiate the war and draw the US in.

The neocons will in all likelihood get their war. And the neo-con man in the White House is going to "sell" it to the American people.

This vile human being (I'm being polite) has telegraphed the US entry into war with Iran. All roads lead through Israel. He states, in no uncertain terms, that Israel is going to initiate the war and draw the US in.

The neocons will in all likelihood get their war. And the neo-con man in the White House is going to "sell" it to the American people.

Well, just maybe if your people quick provoking others...

Israel has a lot of success in knocking out a country's nuke sites. I'm rooting for them again.

Iran negotiated a plan of action in good faith. My people have reneged on the agreement and initiated economic war against the people of Iran.

So yes, my people are the provocateurs.

Lindsey sure does a LOT OF WHINING; he is such a 'drama queen'

Iran negotiated a plan of action in good faith. My people have reneged on the agreement and initiated economic war against the people of Iran.

Oh, please. Good faith when Iran admitted they would continue their program after the agreement? That is not good faith.

A party that would not spend a dime to help an American wants to blow a few trillion on a new war.

Oh, please. Good faith when Iran admitted they would continue their program after the agreement? That is not good faith.

Iran is making every attempt to keep the negotiation agreement alive. They are acting in good faith.

The US is trying to sabotage the agreement.

Doubtful. Trump is an isolationist - that is proven over and over again - and in no way wants a war. Iran as well does not want a war, they are well aware that the leadership will not survive it.

What Iran wants is an enemy to parade in front of their people to keep the current regime in power. To that end, they are likely to get it at an immense cost to the Iranian population through economic pressure. As far as Israel goes, yes they are likely to strike Iran's nuclear capabilities. That is simply a statement of fact. That is also unlikely to end in a full scale war.

Israel has a lot of success in knocking out a country's nuke sites. I'm rooting for them again.

I think it goes further than just a few limited targets this time. Israel may not have a more favorable President than it has now in the White House.

Doubtful. Trump is an isolationist - that is proven over and over again - and in no way wants a war. Iran as well does not want a war, they are well aware that the leadership will not survive it.

What Iran wants is an enemy to parade in front of their people to keep the current regime in power. To that end, they are likely to get it at an immense cost to the Iranian population through economic pressure. As far as Israel goes, yes they are likely to strike Iran's nuclear capabilities. That is simply a statement of fact. That is also unlikely to end in a full scale war.

The USG is prepping us for a war, I think.

Before too many days pass Trump will be selling a war and all the good little Trumpbots will dutifully get on board.

She's soooooo speshul.

Graham slipped up at about the 1:45 mark. Oops

You all do realize that the trashy slut in the Oval Office wants to send Americans into harm's way for his fucking ego, don't you? Call the troops back onto American soil and unite them with their families RIGHT NOW!

As for republicans, they can no longer claim that we are out of money for things that will help the American people, when they can find the funding for stupidity like this.

Unfortunately both parties are parties of war. Just as they are do the bidding of the extreme wealthy, while trampling the rights of the rest of us.

If Trump starts a war, he will be doing the bidding of the ruling class. Just as W and BO did.

Forum List

Back