Should we be in a hot war with Iran? Why or why not?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hard pass for me. China and Taiwan will be an issue soon. Id rather not be in 4 hot wars at once.

Also, if we attack Iran for supporting Gaza against Israel, I guess Russia would be justified in attacking the US for supporting Ukraine.

We need to worry about the war at home.

Fuck Iran. I would turn those fuckers over to Israel and give the Israelis hard air support while they go in there and dismantled those Islamic theocratic ding dongs.

Iran is trying to take over from Soviet Russia as the terror capital of the world.

Eradicate them. Now

Fuck Iran. I would turn those fuckers over to Israel and give the Israelis hard air support while they go in there and dismantled those Islamic theocratic ding dongs.

I have no problem with that. I want no American blood or gold wasted over Iran.

Americans are the dumbest MFers on the planet. This thread is proof.
Democrats fit that bill, but despite them, we are undoubtedly the most powerful country in the world. Imagine that. Maybe others should be taking pointers instead of criticizing.

Iran is trying to take over from Soviet Russia as the terror capital of the world.

Eradicate them. Now
Should have done that Nov. 5, 1979. Should have nuked Tehran and we wouldn't have the problems that we have today. Many more than 52 Americans have died since we DIDN'T do that and it would have sent the message that hostages have no value.

Hard pass for me. China and Taiwan will be an issue soon. Id rather not be in 4 hot wars at once.

Also, if we attack Iran for supporting Gaza against Israel, I guess Russia would be justified in attacking the US for supporting Ukraine.

We United Against the Nazis; Why Can't We Unite Against the Nazislamis?

Destroy Iran's oilfields. This will benefit both Russia and America, which both have a surplus of oil-production capacity.

Good chance that Iran plus Hezbollah , Lebanon , Turkey , Syria , Saudi et al could devastate Israel .
I would be highly amused .
Have always recommended it as a good value outside bet .
Must have another Mince Pie and sing the Allahu Akbar anthem .

Good chance that Iran plus Hezbollah , Lebanon , Turkey , Syria , Saudi et al could devastate Israel .
Have a nice slab or pork with your pie.

Israel could nuke them and solve the conflict once and for all. Don't think they wouldn't do that if absolutely necessary.

Unfortunately since you don't live in any of those countries, you'd survive Israel nuking them into radioactive glass.

Should have done that Nov. 5, 1979. Should have nuked Tehran and we wouldn't have the problems that we have today. Many more than 52 Americans have died since we DIDN'T do that and it would have sent the message that hostages have no value.
The left still celebrates 4000 dead in Iraq....thanks to IEDs from Iran.

China will not be an issue. Nothing has changed regarding China & Taiwan.

They're like 2 barking dogs separated by a fence. They can't get at each other and if they did, they'd just sniff each other's butts.

China is economically joined with the U.S., S. Korea, Taiwan & Japan.

China has no love for Russia, They're just letting Russia destroy itself while they laugh. They want Outer Manchuria & Western Mongolia back.

Forum List

Back