Lindsey Graham: Iran should be 'ready for severe pain'

You all do realize that the trashy slut in the Oval Office wants to send Americans into harm's way for his fucking ego, don't you? Call the troops back onto American soil and unite them with their families RIGHT NOW!

As for republicans, they can no longer claim that we are out of money for things that will help the American people, when they can find the funding for stupidity like this.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.
George S Patton quotes

This vile human being (I'm being polite) has telegraphed the US entry into war with Iran. All roads lead through Israel. He states, in no uncertain terms, that Israel is going to initiate the war and draw the US in.

The neocons will in all likelihood get their war. And the neo-con man in the White House is going to "sell" it to the American people.

Well, just maybe if your people quick provoking others...

Iran negotiated a plan of action in good faith. My people have reneged on the agreement and initiated economic war against the people of Iran.

So yes, my people are the provocateurs.

Really? All before withdrawal of the plan-

Under the 2010 United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929 Iran is prohibited from undertaking "any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology".[1] After the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was signed in July 2015, there have been a series of missile tests performed by Iran:

• On 10 October 2015, Iran tested precised Emad missile that has a declared range of 1700 km and a new precision guidance system[2]
  • On 21 November 2015, Iran reportedly carried out a test of the Ghadr 110, having a range variously reported between 1500 and 2000 km.[3]
  • On 8 and 9 March 2016, Iran test fired several missiles, including the Qiam 1.

• And after Trump became president, but before we withdrew from the deal
    • On 29 January 2017, Iran tested the medium-range Khorramshahr ballistic missile that flew 600 miles before exploding, in a failed test of a reentry vehicle.[4]
    • On 23 September 2017, Iran tested another ballistic missile after showing it off at a military parade in Tehran.[5]

Oh, please. Good faith when Iran admitted they would continue their program after the agreement? That is not good faith.
You mean the agreement the US broke?
No, the one Iran broke soon after signing it.
Iran does not operate under good faith - we know that.

I am unsure how the US canning its agreement, thereby also not acting in good faith, actually helps anything though. No one really wants war here and it is not Trump escalating tensions there at this moment but there is no way to state that he has not been escalating tension there pretty much since he took office.

There is a debate around weather or not that is a good thing.

This vile human being (I'm being polite) has telegraphed the US entry into war with Iran. All roads lead through Israel. He states, in no uncertain terms, that Israel is going to initiate the war and draw the US in.

The neocons will in all likelihood get their war. And the neo-con man in the White House is going to "sell" it to the American people.

Israel has a lot of success in knocking out a country's nuke sites. I'm rooting for them again.

I think it goes further than just a few limited targets this time. Israel may not have a more favorable President than it has now in the White House.

That's probably one of the reasons why he aborted the strike. There were only 3 sites targeted.

Plus if he hit them, even after all the havoc Iran has caused in the past two weeks, the Iranian sleazeballs would have been clamoring for war
but begging for the UN to set up "negotiations."

Our sanctions are crippling Iran. They cannot feed their own let alone support all their proxy Armies.
They know negotiations with us will come at a high price so they want the UN to step in and try and force
America into another bad deal, by easing sanctions on that Middle Eastern scum.

Trump stopped us just in time. We didn't respond. But we did add more sanctions, to further bring them to their knees.
The US is behaving like the Country that wants peace and does not want war.

Iran is left with running out of cash in 3 months, or doing something really stupid next time. Our allies, (The good ones and even the
bad one's cannot say anything bad about us. The Dems agree on a strike). Thus if they go really stupid...Everything military of
importance that they have will be in rubble.

The Donald is brilliant. The next 4 years with him at the helm are going to be great.

Such is the warmongering right.

Doubtful. Trump is an isolationist - that is proven over and over again - and in no way wants a war. Iran as well does not want a war, they are well aware that the leadership will not survive it.

What Iran wants is an enemy to parade in front of their people to keep the current regime in power. To that end, they are likely to get it at an immense cost to the Iranian population through economic pressure. As far as Israel goes, yes they are likely to strike Iran's nuclear capabilities. That is simply a statement of fact. That is also unlikely to end in a full scale war.

Before too many days pass Trump will be selling a war and all the good little Trumpbots will dutifully get on board.

This ‘crisis’ is the consequence of Trump’s reckless, irresponsible abandonment of the Iran nuclear accord.

Trump abandoned the accord solely because of his unwarranted hostility toward President Obama, having nothing whatsoever to do with the merits of the deal.

This ‘crisis’ is the consequence of Trump’s reckless, irresponsible abandonment of the Iran nuclear accord.

Trump abandoned the accord solely because of his unwarranted hostility toward President Obama, having nothing whatsoever to do with the merits of the deal.

This is exactly why he just rolled back all the EPA regulations last week, which were put in place by Pres. Obama. While his cult does not mind breathing polluted air or drinking contaminated water, normal, sane, and rational people prefer we not regress into a third world hellhole.

If Trump shrieks "War!", the cult will shriek the same.

Iran does not operate under good faith - we know that.
It was keeping to the terms of the JPOA when Trump withdrew the US from the agreement. How is that not operating in good faith?
That was already directly cited. Iran does not operate in good faith anyway as the largest state sponsor of terror.

What makes you think Iran has ever acted in good faith?

Trump called it off. No, the two neo con men who wrecked the ME are W and O.

You asked a question and ignored the answer. You're right, I shouldn't bother.

Well, just maybe if your people quick provoking others...

Iran negotiated a plan of action in good faith. My people have reneged on the agreement and initiated economic war against the people of Iran.

So yes, my people are the provocateurs.

Really? All before withdrawal of the plan-

Under the 2010 United Nations Security Council Resolution 1929 Iran is prohibited from undertaking "any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology".[1] After the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was signed in July 2015, there have been a series of missile tests performed by Iran:

• On 10 October 2015, Iran tested precised Emad missile that has a declared range of 1700 km and a new precision guidance system[2]
  • On 21 November 2015, Iran reportedly carried out a test of the Ghadr 110, having a range variously reported between 1500 and 2000 km.[3]
  • On 8 and 9 March 2016, Iran test fired several missiles, including the Qiam 1.

• And after Trump became president, but before we withdrew from the deal
    • On 29 January 2017, Iran tested the medium-range Khorramshahr ballistic missile that flew 600 miles before exploding, in a failed test of a reentry vehicle.[4]
    • On 23 September 2017, Iran tested another ballistic missile after showing it off at a military parade in Tehran.[5]

In July of 2015 the UNSC unanimously adopted Resolution 2231 which, among other things, terminated the provisions of Resolution 1929.

So again, we have reneged on our commitments and are acting as the provocateurs.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Trump called it off. No, the two neo con men who wrecked the ME are W and O.

Well, according to Lindsey Graham, he will follow Israel's lead. And based on what we have seen from this administration, I don't doubt him.

I also don't believe everything (anything) we hear being leaked from the White House. It's called plausible deniability.

Forum List

Back