Lindsey Graham: Iran should be 'ready for severe pain'

Iran negotiated a plan of action in good faith. My people have reneged on the agreement and initiated economic war against the people of Iran.

So yes, my people are the provocateurs.

The 'agreement' you speak of was just that -- An agreement. Not a treaty. It was between ONE person and another Country. It was NOT a Treaty agreed to and ratified by the representatives of The People in the US Senate.

And ONE person has the right to walk away from the 'agreement'. So Trump did.

suck on it

obama might have been one of YOUR people, but he wasn't one of mine.

He was scummiest scumbag cocksucker to ever sit in the Half-White House.

No wonder you love him.
The Iran nuclear deal was with China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States—plus Germany, and EU.

On 22 May 2015, President Obama signed the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 into law;[g] this legislation passed by the Senate in a 98-1 vote and the House in a 400-25 vote, and was approved by President Obama on 22 May 2015.[159]

If the deal was just between one person and iran, why did the senate and house vote for it, and all those other countries?

I agree about the election . My only complaint is that TRUMP is FOS and the shooting down of a legally operated DRONE requires payback Occupied .
This entire incident stinks of being a deliberate provocation. With Bolton leading the charge to murder Iran do not assume we are ever in the right or justified in anything. These same people lied us into two wars, do not trust them.

How 'bout if they provide cover for Trump's act of war? Should we trust them then?

How 'bout if it provides a welcome distraction from domestic politics? All the way to the bank?

A single naval and air strike against Iran that disables all their forces is not the same as "war". What is "vile" is to suggest that it is.
How casually you dismiss acts of war.

It appears an act of war was casually ordered.

According to the yammering fuckstick, Sean Hannity, Iran now knows there's a "new sheriff in town". No shit. I know you think I'm making it up because it's so stupid.

Iran negotiated a plan of action in good faith. My people have reneged on the agreement and initiated economic war against the people of Iran.

The 'agreement' you speak of was just that -- An agreement. Not a treaty. It was between ONE person and another Country. It was NOT a Treaty agreed to and ratified by the representatives of The People in the US Senate.

suck on it

No wonder you love him.
The Iran nuclear deal was with China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States—plus Germany, and EU.

On 22 May 2015, President Obama signed the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015 into law;[g] this legislation passed by the Senate in a 98-1 vote and the House in a 400-25 vote, and was approved by President Obama on 22 May 2015.[159]

If the deal was just between one person and iran, why did the senate and house vote for it, and all those other countries?

They didn’t vote for it, dumbass. That bill was an agreement for Congress to review any agreement with Iran in the future, which never happened. Obama threatened to veto this bill but ultimately caved.

The Hussein never sent the actual “Iran nuclear deal”, which was reached in July, to the Senate. So he actually violated this bill approved by Congress a few months earlier.

A single naval and air strike against Iran that disables all their forces is not the same as "war". What is "vile" is to suggest that it is.
How casually you dismiss acts of war.

It appears an act of war was casually ordered.

According to the yammering fuckstick, Sean Hannity, Iran now knows there's a "new sheriff in town". No shit. I know you think I'm making it up because it's so stupid.

No, there was no act of war ordered.

If Iran foolishly messes with the United States, I hope that Senator Graham is correct.

For 40 years, Iran has been badmouthing the United States. And killing American soldiers through Iranian proxies.

It is time that the United States teach Iran to be respectful of the United States of America -- or else!

suck on it

No wonder you love him.

They didn’t vote for it, dumbass. That bill was an agreement for Congress to review any agreement with Iran in the future, which never happened. Obama threatened to veto this bill but ultimately caved.

The Hussein never sent the actual “Iran nuclear deal”, which was reached in July, to the Senate. So he actually violated this bill approved by Congress a few months earlier.
On 19 July 2015 the State Department officially transmitted to Congress the JCPOA, its annexes, and related materials.[168] These documents included the Unclassified Verification Assessment Report on the JCPOA and the Intelligence Community's Classified Annex to the Verification Assessment Report.[168] The sixty-day review period began the next day, 20 July,[168][169][165] and ended on 17 September.[170]

Which means it was sent.

suck on it

No wonder you love him.

On 19 July 2015 the State Department officially transmitted to Congress the JCPOA, its annexes, and related materials.[168] These documents included the Unclassified Verification Assessment Report on the JCPOA and the Intelligence Community's Classified Annex to the Verification Assessment Report.[168] The sixty-day review period began the next day, 20 July,[168][169][165] and ended on 17 September.[170]

Which means it was sent.

It was never voted on. Which means it meant nothing.

Forum List

Back