Should we be in a hot war with Iran? Why or why not?

Israel Is Our Shield

For almost a hundred years, the Paleonasties have been role models for World Terrorism. Why would the Allies set up a Jewish Homeland for any other reason than as a decoy to the next jihad after the Turks finally lost theirs?

The Jewish refugees have abused the Palestinians for a hundred years. They formed their terror gangs I 1920-22. ..and killed 600 British peacekeepers before 1948.

The Jewish refugees have abused the Palestinians for a hundred years. They formed their terror gangs I 1920-22. ..and killed 600 British peacekeepers before 1948.

No, here are the hamas terrorists that you support.

Do people even reallize that the Iranian people love Americans? Their government is evil, and many Iranians would agree to that statement, but it is a young country (age wise) that would like nothing more than to become westernized but is held hostage by religious nutbags.

It's the same everywhere, whether it be Iranian mullahs or the Republican Party, keep religious whackjobs out of your government.

Do people even reallize that the Iranian people love Americans? Their government is evil, and many Iranians would agree to that statement, but it is a young country (age wise) that would like nothing more than to become westernized but is held hostage by religious nutbags.

It's the same everywhere, whether it be Iranian mullahs or the Republican Party, keep religious whackjobs out of your government.

Most of them do and want nothing to do with their radical clerics. There is no comparison of iranian mullahs, democrat or republican parties other than theyre all idiots.

We United Against the Nazis; Why Can't We Unite Against the Nazislamis?

Destroy Iran's oilfields. This will benefit both Russia and America, which both have a surplus of oil-production capacity.
Are you really Victoria Nuland or Bill Krystal…or maybe John Bolton.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Good chance that Iran plus Hezbollah , Lebanon , Turkey , Syria , Saudi et al could devastate Israel .
I would be highly amused .
Have always recommended it as a good value outside bet .
Must have another Mince Pie and sing the Allahu Akbar anthem .

Don't be ridiculous. This is Israel's fight. Let them invade Iran

Forum List

Back