The right splits over Israel

Agree! I was being sarcastic 🇮🇱✡️Israel has no right to block Gaza ( even though we do) so Egypt had NO RIGHT to block Israel 🇮🇱✡️😇
Yup. The last time I look, Israel was modern democracy interested only in free trade and living in peace. They have no ideology they want to spread to other lands.

Agree! I was being sarcastic 🇮🇱✡️Israel has no right to block Gaza ( even though we do) so Egypt had NO RIGHT to block Israel 🇮🇱✡️😇
AAMOF, Israel is one of the worlds leader in fresh water technology and is willing to provide this technology to their Middle East neighbors and other nations Because of their water surplus.

The money should not have been given to Iran, but I understand that it is frozen in a Qatari Bank .

In the past Israel has launched attacks special operations against Iran, like assassinating their scientists and military officers. Who knows maybe they are planning to do something like that. The USA should not get involved though. We were not attacked by Iran, Palestine, or Israel.

The point is Israel has the military made to defend itself against Gaza a country with no standard military. They don’t even have tanks. They really have nothing except for stones, pistols, and AK-47s and RPG’s from 50 years ago. It is not the responsibility of the United States to send money and resources to Israel today. Joe Biden should be pushing for peace.

Iran does have a formidable military force, but they technically have not attacked Israel.

They certainly have not attacked us and if they did, it will be a different story that’s also the point. Plus Iran is something like 1300 miles away from Israel. They don’t have any real logistical way to launch an invasion of Israel.
^ Jew Hating Marxist

Forum List

Back