More evidence that Loughner not 'crazy' or 'deranged'

He tried and failed miserably. That's why he has resorted to insults and filthy language - to cover for his impotence in the realm of debate and ideas.

Actually, Simpleholic, not only did I succeed, I even got a generally dishonest poseur like you to commit to a particular point and AGREE with me. I deem it a major success to compel YOU to be honest on anything. Very rare.

So, rather than continuing your obvious dishonesty, why don't YOU try stating YOUR thesis in a few simple declarative sentences?

This oughta be good.
OK:

• I think he's perfectly sane
  • I think he did his best to look insane in his arrest photo
  • I think he took a perceived slight from Giffords a few years ago, and obsessed about it.
  • I think his obsession grew so strong that he needed to do something to satisfy it.
  • I think that the present climate of violent hate-speech against Democrats, by extreme Rightwingers, may have given him license, in his mind, to act on his obsession.

You start out declaring that he's perfectly sane and then add 3 of 4 points clearly illustrating that he was seriously fucked in the head.

Get a clue dipshit. :thup:

January 26, 2011
Tucson Suspect Studied Assassins, Officials Say

By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN and MARC LACEY

TUCSON — Jared L. Loughner, the man accused of opening fire outside a Tucson supermarket on Jan. 8 in what the authorities consider an attempted political assassination, researched famous assassins, the death penalty and solitary confinement on the Internet before the shooting, an official close to the investigation said Wednesday.

Mr. Loughner, 22, pleaded not guilty on Monday to three counts of attempted murder in connection with the shooting, which left six people dead and 13 injured. Representative Gabrielle Giffords, Democrat of Arizona, was shot in the head but survived. Additional charges, including murder, are expected.

Mr. Loughner checked himself into a Motel 6 on the evening before the attacks and was on his computer until the wee hours, authorities said. An analysis of his Web searches showed that he was busy researching hours before the shooting, which took place shortly after 10 a.m., an official said.

“He was looking at Web sites related to lethal injection and Web sites about famous assassinations,” said an official close to the investigation.

The Washington Post first reported the Internet searches on its Web site on Wednesday afternoon.

Was all the left wing rheotric against WalMart from idiots like you and the NY Times responsible for this?

2 dead, 2 cops hurt in shootout outside Washington state Walmart - CNN

Actually, Simpleholic, not only did I succeed, I even got a generally dishonest poseur like you to commit to a particular point and AGREE with me. I deem it a major success to compel YOU to be honest on anything. Very rare.

So, rather than continuing your obvious dishonesty, why don't YOU try stating YOUR thesis in a few simple declarative sentences?

This oughta be good.
OK:

• I think he took a perceived slight from Giffords a few years ago, and obsessed about it.
  • I think his obsession grew so strong that he needed to do something to satisfy it.
  • I think that the present climate of violent hate-speech against Democrats, by extreme Rightwingers, may have given him license, in his mind, to act on his obsession.

You start out declaring that he's perfectly sane and then add 3 of 4 points clearly illustrating that he was seriously fucked in the head.

One can be perfectly sane, yet obsessed over an individual. Look at daveman: he is clearly obsessed with my posts, yet I don't think he's insane. Or look at Liability's clear obsession with Ravi - yet he is able to function normally in his day to day (I presume).

OK:

One can be perfectly sane, yet obsessed over an individual. Look at daveman: he is clearly obsessed with my posts, yet I don't think he's insane. Or look at Liability's clear obsession with Ravi - yet he is able to function normally in his day to day (I presume).

So now you're comparing what we do here with mass murder?

Seriously dude, you jumped the shark umpteen posts ago on this one.

At this point it's probably too late to stop the bleeding, the damage is done. But you still might want to try.

At this point it's probably too late to stop the bleeding, the damage is done. But you still might want to try.

:lol:

Go away, idiot.

Go away, idiot.

You're calling someone else an idiot? ....... :lol:

Go away, idiot.
You make a stupid statement...and it's mani's fault?

Moron. :lol:

Go away, idiot.
You make a stupid statement...and it's mani's fault?

Moron. :lol:
No, mani's stupid statement is mani's fault.

I could have easily used your obsession with Jake as an example. You seem to be obsessed with quite a number of people on this site.

He tried and failed miserably. That's why he has resorted to insults and filthy language - to cover for his impotence in the realm of debate and ideas.

This oughta be good.
OK:

• It's nice that you THINK Loughner is perfectly sane. Based on WHAT possible evidence do you come to that conclusion?
  • You THINK he tried to look insane? Based on what? That he DID look kinda grazed? You divine his intent from his appearance?
  • It might even be true that he did perceive some slight from Congressperson Giffords from some time ago and that he proceeded to obsess about it. How would that be indicative of sanity again?
  • Maybe his obsession over the "slight" (whatever it was) DID grow to the point of him "needing" to "do" something about it. How is THAT indicative of sanity again?
  • "I think that the present climate of violent hate-speech against Democrats, by extreme Rightwingers, may have given him license, in his mind, to act on his obsession." Gotta break THAT bullshit down a bit further. You DON'T think that there is a climate of hate generated against all THEIR "opposition" by the extreme left wingers and THEIR hateful rhetoric? And if you are man enough to concede THAT much, then what possible BASIS do you pretend to have to say that it wasn't the environment of hate generated by the extreme LEFT wingers that caused Jared Loughner's pathetic "mind" to snap?

OK:

I have no more of an "obsession" with Raving Tool than it has with me or than YOU have with me, for that matter.

Like her, you post with hostility toward honesty.

And your waffling deflection did not address the question. You did claim that you think Loughner is sane, but you then also cited several bullet points indicative of some mental aberration.

Which is it, genius?

Last edited:
Your attempt at bullying has failed. Even your sycophant dcon has been unable to help you.

(A) Raving Imbecile, you are the sole liar as between you and me. True fact.
(B) Responding to your attempts at being the Board bully does not make me a bully or an attempted Bully, you lying Skank. Word!
(C) What I said about you is true and you have no defense to it, so you come out and lie all the more. You are beyond pathetic.
(D) DiveCon is hardly a sycophant.
(E) I have neither required his "help" nor has he extended any. No need and no apparent need. That's just more of your glaring dishonesty, Raving Shithead. In reality, your self-destruction is so complete that there is no need to give you so much as a "push."
(F) Your constant lying only makes you look worse than you always already do. You should seek professional help.

Have a great day now, Skanks.
Your attempt at bullying has failed. Even your sycophant dcon has been unable to help you.

^Is she Crying Interweberie Bullying?... :lol:

bring-ambalamps.png

:)

peace...

This oughta be good.
OK:

i guess synthia doesnt know "obsession" is a mental problem

Why would I cry over his failure, mal? Nice to see his other buttlicker riding to his rescue.

:thup:

Are you being Deliberately Dishonest, or are you really this Stupid, unRavils?...

Let's look at the Exchange that you just Responded to again:

(A) Raving Imbecile, you are the sole liar as between you and me. True fact.
(B) Responding to your attempts at being the Board bully does not make me a bully or an attempted Bully, you lying Skank. Word!
(C) What I said about you is true and you have no defense to it, so you come out and lie all the more. You are beyond pathetic.
(D) DiveCon is hardly a sycophant.
(E) I have neither required his "help" nor has he extended any. No need and no apparent need. That's just more of your glaring dishonesty, Raving Shithead. In reality, your self-destruction is so complete that there is no need to give you so much as a "push."
(F) Your constant lying only makes you look worse than you always already do. You should seek professional help.

Have a great day now, Skanks.

^Is she Crying Interweberie Bullying?... :lol:

bring-ambalamps.png

peace...

You are CLEARLY Crying about being Bullied...

Pussy. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back