More evidence that Loughner not 'crazy' or 'deranged'

Meanwhile, back here in reality, there's still no evidence that Jared Loughner paid any attention at all (or so much as even listened to) Rush or Beck or Gov. Palin, etc.

Correct. There is no evidence that he did or did not listen to violent rhetoric from the Right.
Nope...but there is no doubt that the right engages in violent rhetoric.

As does the left, yet the mainstream right does not attempt to tie the left to every random crime that occurs. Just something to think about.

Correct. There is no evidence that he did or did not listen to violent rhetoric from the Right.
Nope...but there is no doubt that the right engages in violent rhetoric.

As does the left, yet the mainstream right does not attempt to tie the left to every random crime that occurs. Just something to think about.
We have FAUX News for that...and the MSM didn't try to tie this guy to the right...one or two pundits did.

But don't let your bias get in your way.

it was CLEAR, to everyone that ISNT a moron, moron

True dat.

Raving Imbecile feels all lonely now.

She is always getting excluded.
Your attempt at bullying has failed. Even your sycophant dcon has been unable to help you.

(A) Raving Imbecile, you are the sole liar as between you and me. True fact.
(B) Responding to your attempts at being the Board bully does not make me a bully or an attempted Bully, you lying Skank. Word!
(C) What I said about you is true and you have no defense to it, so you come out and lie all the more. You are beyond pathetic.
(D) DiveCon is hardly a sycophant.
(E) I have neither required his "help" nor has he extended any. No need and no apparent need. That's just more of your glaring dishonesty, Raving Shithead. In reality, your self-destruction is so complete that there is no need to give you so much as a "push."
(F) Your constant lying only makes you look worse than you always already do. You should seek professional help.

Have a great day now, Skanks.

True dat.

Raving Imbecile feels all lonely now.

She is always getting excluded.
Your attempt at bullying has failed. Even your sycophant dcon has been unable to help you.

(B) Responding to your attempts at being the Board bully does not make me a bully or an attempted Bully, you lying Skank. Word!
(C) What I said about you is true and you have no defense to it, so you come out and lie all the more. You are beyond pathetic.
(E) I have neither required his "help" nor has he extended any. No need and no apparent need. That's just more of your glaring dishonesty, Raving Shithead. In reality, your self-destruction is so complete that there is no need to give you so much as a "push."
(F) Your constant lying only makes you look worse than you always already do. You should seek professional help.

Mindlessly repeating your previously refuted, brainless and unpersuasive lie, Skanks, will not help you.

You remain a troll, and asshole and a Fail!

Good work. :clap2:

You kiss your mother with that mouth...? :ahole-1:

Nothing wrong with advising Ravi the asshole that she is an asshole.

Thanks for caring.

Ravi needs all the help she can get!

You are the one being an asshole..Try attacking the subject matter and not the poster. :thup:

No you plodding hypocrite. You are being the asshole now, judging by your own "standards." :cuckoo:

Anyway, it's pointless to even TRY to discuss the subject matter with a Skanky bitch like your asshole pal Raving Imbecile, since she steadfastly refuses to ever post just "on topic," herself.

So take your "advice", stick it up your ass and then fart in the direction of Raving Skank. :thup:

Maybe she will finally take the hint.

Of course, being the hypocrite you just proved yourself to be, it is more than doubtful that you will ever offer the same suggestion to a Skanky Ho like Ravi. Why must you glaring hypocrites always be so totally transparent?

Thanks for caring.

You are the one being an asshole..Try attacking the subject matter and not the poster. :thup:

No you plodding hypocrite. You are being the asshole now, judging by your own "standards." :cuckoo:

Anyway, it's pointless to even TRY to discuss the subject matter with a Skanky bitch like your asshole pal Raving Imbecile, since she steadfastly refuses to ever post just "on topic," herself.

So take your "advice", stick it up your ass and then fart in the direction of Raving Skank. :thup:

Of course, being the hypocrite you just proved yourself to be, it is more than doubtful that you will ever offer the same suggestion to a Skanky Ho like Ravi. Why must you glaring hypocrites always be so totally transparent?

Your posts in this thread speak for themselves, jerk. :cuckoo:

Your posts in this thread speak for themselves, jerk. :cuckoo:

As do yours, asshole. :fu:

And the Skank's posts, too. But that kind of insight doesn't dawn on imbecile hypocrites like you, shitforbrains.

You kiss your mother with that mouth...? :ahole-1:

Thanks for caring.

He tried and failed miserably. That's why he has resorted to insults and filthy language - to cover for his impotence in the realm of debate and ideas.

Thanks for caring.

He tried and failed miserably. That's why he has resorted to insults and filthy language - to cover for his impotence in the realm of debate and ideas.

Actually, Simpleholic, not only did I succeed, I even got a generally dishonest poseur like you to commit to a particular point and AGREE with me. I deem it a major success to compel YOU to be honest on anything. Very rare.

So, rather than continuing your obvious dishonesty, why don't YOU try stating YOUR thesis in a few simple declarative sentences?

This oughta be good.

Actually, Simpleholic, not only did I succeed, I even got a generally dishonest poseur like you to commit to a particular point and AGREE with me. I deem it a major success to compel YOU to be honest on anything. Very rare.

So, rather than continuing your obvious dishonesty, why don't YOU try stating YOUR thesis in a few simple declarative sentences?

This oughta be good.
OK:

• I think he's perfectly sane
  • I think he did his best to look insane in his arrest photo
  • I think he took a perceived slight from Giffords a few years ago, and obsessed about it.
  • I think his obsession grew so strong that he needed to do something to satisfy it.
  • I think that the present climate of violent hate-speech against Democrats, by extreme Rightwingers, may have given him license, in his mind, to act on his obsession.

Forum List

Back