Teen tourists stabbed by deranged stranger at Grand Central who shouted ‘I want all the white people dead’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Two teenage girls were randomly stabbed while enjoying a Christmas morning meal with their parents at a Grand Central Terminal restaurant — with their deranged attacker now facing attempted murder charges, authorities said.

The girls, a 14- and 16-year-old visiting from South America, were attacked at Tartinery in the Grand Central Dining Concourse around 11:25 a.m. Monday and suffered non-life-threatening stab wounds, WABC-TV reported.

The suspect, 36-year-old Steven Hutcherson, allegedly attacked the tourists after getting into a dispute with restaurant staffers who were trying to kick him out of the eatery, the outlet reported.

“I want all the white people dead,” Hutcherson allegedly yelled, law enforcement sources told The Post. “I want to sit next to the crackers.”

That’s when he allegedly lunged at the unsuspecting teens.

Less than a minute later, the cops arrested a suspect in the attack, who was identified as Hutcherson, MTA police said.

Hutcherson had been arrested at least twice before in the past six months, including a Nov. 7 weapons possession bust for which he received an unconditional discharge, WABC reported.

Nutjob that has been let go at least twice.

Just part and parcel of being in an area controlled by democrats. Then the democrats add to the number of victims by removing the ability to defend yourself.

It is the future vision of all democrats for everyone* to enjoy the same experience.

* except the rich who can afford private security.

Last edited:

Two teenage girls were randomly stabbed while enjoying a Christmas morning meal with their parents at a Grand Central Terminal restaurant — with their deranged attacker now facing attempted murder charges, authorities said.

The girls, a 14- and 16-year-old visiting from South America, were attacked at Tartinery in the Grand Central Dining Concourse around 11:25 a.m. Monday and suffered non-life-threatening stab wounds, WABC-TV reported.

The suspect, 36-year-old Steven Hutcherson, allegedly attacked the tourists after getting into a dispute with restaurant staffers who were trying to kick him out of the eatery, the outlet reported.

“I want all the white people dead,” Hutcherson allegedly yelled, law enforcement sources told The Post. “I want to sit next to the crackers.”

That’s when he allegedly lunged at the unsuspecting teens.

Less than a minute later, the cops arrested a suspect in the attack, who was identified as Hutcherson, MTA police said.

Hutcherson had been arrested at least twice before in the past six months, including a Nov. 7 weapons possession bust for which he received an unconditional discharge, WABC reported.

Nutjob that has been let go at least twice.

Just part and parcel of being in an area controlled by democrats. Then the democrats add to the number of victims by removing the ability to defend yourself.

It is the future vision of all democrats for everyone* to enjoy the same experience.

* except the rich who can afford private security.
We whites should riot.

I want a new 85” TV.

Interesting. Now, people come to America from third world countries to face third world dangers they never faced at home.
Ever notice they don't get all "tired and huddled" till they get to a "sanctuary city"?

Crossing the border:

26dc-immigrationexplainer1-jumbo.jpg

NYC:

migrants-wait-outside-midtown-hotel-in-hopes-of-being-temporarily-hous-768x512.jpeg

Meh... New York voted for this.
Nice to see you're not bothered by this. The girls didn't vote for this.

And he specifically stated he wanted to murder WHITES. No hate crime charges

Hutcherson was booked on felony counts of attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon and misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child, according to the MTA.

This dude just wants the state to take care of him. If he knew he'd be hanged next week, he would not have done that.

Stabbing a young innocent teenage girl. :(

He should be hanged 1 week after a guilty verdict.

Forum List

Back