More and more college students are ok with killing children up to 5 years old.

Ah, the ignorant left speaks out. They cloak their ignorance by rejecting the stuff they don't like to read as "stupid".

Well, I'm a 'leftist' on economics and some other issues, and I'm not ignorant at all of the sociopathic desensitization programs going on in schools at all levels from kindergarden to universities, but yes, ad homs are pretty much all most of the fashion victims have as responses to most issues; I just disagree that they're 'leftists', just muppets. Their great Hero and intellectual 'Godfather' Richard Dawkins thinks a little pedophilia is okay, no surprise he was molested as a child, for instance, and it's all the rage to encourage homosexual role playing among students by teachers as part of 'sex education' in Jr. high grades now as well.

As for the OP, I don't know about the trend toward 'abortions' up to age 5, but I wouldn't be at all surprised. There has been a push for a few decades now to allow the murder of infants after birth, part of the 'progressive' agenda that appeals to both 'neo-liberals' and 'libertarians' alike, so it's not limited to faux 'leftists'; they have lots of friends on the lunatic 'Right' as well when it comes to mindless self-indulgence with no moral and social restrictions on 'Individualism and personal choice'.

This article is a nice little summation of the mentality at work these days:

After-birth abortion why should the baby live -- Giubilini and Minerva -- Journal of Medical Ethics

Abstract
Abortion is largely accepted even for reasons that do not have anything to do with the fetus' health. By showing that (1) both fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons, (2) the fact that both are potential persons is morally irrelevant and (3) adoption is not always in the best interest of actual people, the authors argue that what we call ‘after-birth abortion’ (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

Of course, most 'young people' voted for Obama, an animal who has avidly supported infanticide up to 9 months, i.e. as long as the head is still in the birth canal, it's perfectly okay with the leader of the Democratic Party if a pair of scissors is shoved into its head, though he's probably has enough media savvy to not come out for murdering them at age 2 and above just yet.

Last edited:
How can terminate the life of a born infant even be compared to abortion? While some may not consider abortion murder( not me), killing infants is genocide! That's really horrible!

Forum List

Back