More and more college students are ok with killing children up to 5 years old.

We have to immediately jump on their phrase "post birth abortion".

Call it what it is .Murder. Don't let them pretty it up like they have done so many times before. Pro Choice. A woman's right to choose.

Hit it hard and fast. And nuke them with everything you've got if you run across anyone who is promoting murdering children.

Even if its fake?

Call it what it is .Murder. Don't let them pretty it up like they have done so many times before. Pro Choice. A woman's right to choose.

Hit it hard and fast. And nuke them with everything you've got if you run across anyone who is promoting murdering children.

Even if its fake?

The philosophy of post birth abortion is real. Believed by altogether too many progressives.

Not messing around here. It's the real deal. Singer who is in the OP isn't the only major player in this.

Look Mad Cabbie when I was young and a classical lib back in the day, there wasn't a conversation about saving the planet that didn't involve taking out a large segment of the population to "save the earth".

This to me is far left 101 and this bullshit is still being pushed to this day.

I'm still a classical liberal by the way. Except now I'm called a conservative.

:)

Even if its fake?

The philosophy of post birth abortion is real. Believed by altogether too many progressives.

Not messing around here. It's the real deal. Singer who is in the OP isn't the only major player in this.

Look Mad Cabbie when I was young and a classical lib back in the day, there wasn't a conversation about saving the planet that didn't involve taking out a large segment of the population to "save the earth".

The philosophy is real because it lives in the imagination of RWers.

Even if its fake?

Obviously real to the Nazis.

Even if its fake?

Everyone knows that Republicans eat babies......I read it somewhere on the Internet

What do you expect when family and religion are undermined at every turn in the name of militant secularism and/or government usurpation of family structure, responsibility, and authority? What do you expect when generation after generation are systematically indoctrinated into the 'belief' that morality is mere relativism in any and all circumstances?

What the fuck else could you expect?
What I don't expect is for people that seem sort of rational to be taken in by one of kgrill's troll threads and become a typical fear mongering fool.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that eating babies is an initiation ritual for entrance into the Republican Party
There is an increasing trend of baby eating among Republicans according to researchers

Oh my God... This is scary as hell... Because as soon as the society accepts the possibility of killing a newborn, it will make a step towards acknowledging the possibility of legal murder...
And the fact that our youngster have these ideas in their minds is a sign there's something totally wrong with our society...

Well, it'd be scary if it were true, but since it's Koch-erGirl, we can be sure it isn't.

I don't know why pro-lifers are so surprised to see the logical outcome of their dehumanization crusade.

Pro-lifers say children are of exactly the same worth as a fertilized egg, something commonly tossed in the trash. Thus, pro-lifers equate all children with trash, so of course a lot of pro-lifers are going to support killing 5-year-olds.

Forum List

Back