More and more college students are ok with killing children up to 5 years old.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"...not only do they see more college students willing to say they support post-birth abortion, but some students even suggest children up to 4 or 5-years-old can also be killed, because they are not yet “self aware.” “We encounter people who think it is morally acceptable to kill babies after birth on a regular basis at almost every campus we visit”

“For those who are firmly for abortion, because they understand it kills a human being, it’s very easy for them to accept killing a human being after birth,” Garza said. “There is this notion that is common on campus, that it’s OK to kill babies because somehow we don’t become human until we are self aware.”

“A common number that is going around is 4 years old,” she adds.

"As for the trend, Garza said there’s an explanation for it. For one, the arguments put forth by Peter Singer and other philosophers who support infanticide are given as reading assignments to college students."

Ah, Peter Singer. The darling of the left.

TRENDING More college students support post-birth abortion

"Singer wrote in 1979 that “human babies are not born self-aware, or capable of grasping that they exist over time. They are not persons … [therefore] the life of a newborn is of less value than the life of a pig, a dog, or a chimpanzee.”

“He has been saying things like this since the 70s, but I think it has been more recently that this type of ideology is being promoted on college campuses,” Garza said. “When he said this stuff, there was a very select few who accepted it. But nowadays, we have become so desensitized, and college students lacking in a moral fiber easily accept this kind of strange ideology.”

"...not only do they see more college students willing to say they support post-birth abortion, but some students even suggest children up to 4 or 5-years-old can also be killed, because they are not yet “self aware.” “We encounter people who think it is morally acceptable to kill babies after birth on a regular basis at almost every campus we visit”

“For those who are firmly for abortion, because they understand it kills a human being, it’s very easy for them to accept killing a human being after birth,” Garza said. “There is this notion that is common on campus, that it’s OK to kill babies because somehow we don’t become human until we are self aware.”

"As for the trend, Garza said there’s an explanation for it. For one, the arguments put forth by Peter Singer and other philosophers who support infanticide are given as reading assignments to college students."

Until this thread I never even heard of such a thing.

Humans are self-aware wellbefore 4 or 5, as are many animals. People should look up what being self-aware means before saying it's ok to murder if not self-aware.

Makes sense as a logical extention to the absurdity of abortion, but other than that.

What do you expect when family and religion are undermined at every turn in the name of militant secularism and/or government usurpation of family structure, responsibility, and authority? What do you expect when generation after generation are systematically indoctrinated into the 'belief' that morality is mere relativism in any and all circumstances?

What the fuck else could you expect?

Stupid source = stupid thread.

Please quit posting, and I mean anywhere on the internet, until you've figured that out.

Your link doesn't provide any percentages

Would you have them or is "anectotal" sufficient?

Oh my God... This is scary as hell... Because as soon as the society accepts the possibility of killing a newborn, it will make a step towards acknowledging the possibility of legal murder...
And the fact that our youngster have these ideas in their minds is a sign there's something totally wrong with our society...

Oh my God... This is scary as hell... Because as soon as the society accepts the possibility of killing a newborn, it will make a step towards acknowledging the possibility of legal murder...
And the fact that our youngster have these ideas in their minds is a sign there's something totally wrong with our society...
I bet that somewhere on the internet, I can find a link that says ice is hot.

Would you comment on that as though it were true as well?

Anecdotal evidence by leaders of prolife groups such as Created Equal and Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust said in interviews that not only do they see more college students willing to say they support post-birth abortion, but some students even suggest children up to 4 or 5-years-old can also be killed, because they are not yet “self aware.”

If this is a trend - I've never heard of it and I work at a university.

I think the key terms here are "anecdotal". The article offers absolutely zero evidence.

hmmm....maybe this is what is behind this "trend" of ... "more and more college students" ....numbering 14 rather misguided people

Fourth Trimester Abortion Are You Serious Dr. Robert M. Myers
Today I want to talk with you about fourth trimester abortions. I hope you are already asking yourself what this means. The term itself makes no sense. By definition a trimester has three parts, not four. Dan Joseph, in this video, explained that his made up term of "fourth semester abortion" would allow the killing of an infant after birth. Dan visited the campus of George Mason University armed with his fictitious petition seeking signatures to support fourth trimester abortions. Within one hour Dan obtained fourteen signatures on his petition.

Dan went to George Mason armed with his petition and gave the usual pro-choice rhetoric as students passed by. Few students asked about the definition of a fourth trimester abortion and many simply signed the petition.

One student asked if this procedure would harm the baby. After learning that it would she signed anyway. Frankly, I don't know what part of the definition of abortion she didn't understand. Abortion ends a pregnancy and ends a life. Why would you even ask if this harms the baby? A second student is told not to even read the petition just to sign it and without any consideration for the content of the petition signs his name.

What are some lessons here? First, if this is the best that our higher education system can provide in terms of critical thinking skills we have a serious problem. Not all colleges and universities are created equal. Even a faculty member at George Mason was seen signing the petition. Go find a college that provides some critical thinking skills and stop wasting your money on colleges that leave you agreeing with fourth trimester abortions and unable to discern between truth and fiction. Better still; don't go to any college that leaves you supporting abortion as a viable alternative. Develop some critical thinking skills and you will soon see the fallacies in the pro-choice agenda. Former President Ronald Reagan understood the weakness in the pro-choice arguments when he said, "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

Second, don't put a lot of credibility in petitions. People will sign almost anything. Next time you hear about a petition with 100,000 names on it just remember these fourteen clueless folks who supported fourth trimester abortions.

I bet that somewhere on the internet, I can find a link that says ice is hot.

Would you comment on that as though it were true as well?

It seems to me that you underestimate the power of an idea. The fact that the idea of allowing to kill children because they are not personalities enough is discussed is disturbing. Because it's the ideas that gradually turn into actions. And I might be a bit emotional, but I'm looking at a bigger perspective - and it gets scary.

A five year old is hardly a newborn. A five year old isn't even a toddler. It's a child. That killing five year old children is considered abortion and within the right to choose is an indication of just how bad we have become.

Well then, they will be all caught up with law enforcement.

hmmm....maybe this is what is behind this "trend" of ... "more and more college students" ....numbering 14 rather misguided people

Fourth Trimester Abortion Are You Serious Dr. Robert M. Myers
Today I want to talk with you about fourth trimester abortions. I hope you are already asking yourself what this means. The term itself makes no sense. By definition a trimester has three parts, not four. Dan Joseph, in this video, explained that his made up term of "fourth semester abortion" would allow the killing of an infant after birth. Dan visited the campus of George Mason University armed with his fictitious petition seeking signatures to support fourth trimester abortions. Within one hour Dan obtained fourteen signatures on his petition.

Dan went to George Mason armed with his petition and gave the usual pro-choice rhetoric as students passed by. Few students asked about the definition of a fourth trimester abortion and many simply signed the petition.

One student asked if this procedure would harm the baby. After learning that it would she signed anyway. Frankly, I don't know what part of the definition of abortion she didn't understand. Abortion ends a pregnancy and ends a life. Why would you even ask if this harms the baby? A second student is told not to even read the petition just to sign it and without any consideration for the content of the petition signs his name.

What are some lessons here? First, if this is the best that our higher education system can provide in terms of critical thinking skills we have a serious problem. Not all colleges and universities are created equal. Even a faculty member at George Mason was seen signing the petition. Go find a college that provides some critical thinking skills and stop wasting your money on colleges that leave you agreeing with fourth trimester abortions and unable to discern between truth and fiction. Better still; don't go to any college that leaves you supporting abortion as a viable alternative. Develop some critical thinking skills and you will soon see the fallacies in the pro-choice agenda. Former President Ronald Reagan understood the weakness in the pro-choice arguments when he said, "I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

Second, don't put a lot of credibility in petitions. People will sign almost anything. Next time you hear about a petition with 100,000 names on it just remember these fourteen clueless folks who supported fourth trimester abortions.

Yes, "Forth trimester" is somewhat misleading wording intended to give koshergrl the outrage she desires

Many people will sign a petition as an alternative to "get the fuck away from me"

More and more college students are actually pro killing children up to 5 and eating baby heads to experience euphoria. I dont have any evidence of that but but its true

CHOCBABY.jpg

This college student was quoted as saying "Omm nom nom"

Forum List

Back