Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

The bitch Nichole Wallace on MSNBC repeatedly called Moore a "pedohile".
The lying bitch is about to receive a letter from Moore's lawyers suing her for ten million dollars.
Near the end of her daily MSNBC Trump-Hate show she said "Trump was too dumb to 'collude' with the russians".

She was actually a little off. Moore is an ephebophiliac - although 14 puts him right on the edge.

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

I'm sure that Nicole quakes in her boots - Moore is going to have to sue a few million others who've publicly called him the same.

"You know, these political sex scandals, they’re fascinating, folks. When the Democrats have one, you need to produce semen, you need a blue dress, you need transcripts of sexting, you need photos of people sneaking into hotel rooms like John Edwards, But when the forty-year-old childhood memories of a wacky woman and the Washington Post allege something about a Republican, all hell breaks loose." - Rush Limbaugh groused on radio

30 sources plus 4 named women that told other people at the time the incidents occurred. There's a legal term for it...someone help me out.

Anyone who believes the leftist false rape accuser mob is completely retarded. Happened with Trump as well. It's a tactic for them as they can't win being honest.

The molestation is what only goes on behind the closed doors of the democratic party. That's where they get the ideas. Remember, if you want to know what they are doing, just look at what they are accusing others of.
You have to be a despicable human being to say all 16 women lied about Trump when he has bragged about being a hound dog and sexually assaulting women.
Plus he’s proven to be a pathological liar with over 2,000 lies just since taking the oath..

Most reasonable people believe Leigh Corfman who is a republican and Trump Supporter for crying outloud.
Misogynistic pigs like you are sick people when you defend that racist gun toting pedophile Roy Moore. This guy trolled for dates at custody hearings and you support this piece of shit?
One piece of shit backing another.

"You know, these political sex scandals, they’re fascinating, folks. When the Democrats have one, you need to produce semen, you need a blue dress, you need transcripts of sexting, you need photos of people sneaking into hotel rooms like John Edwards, But when the forty-year-old childhood memories of a wacky woman and the Washington Post allege something about a Republican, all hell breaks loose." - Rush Limbaugh groused on radio

30 sources plus 4 named women that told other people at the time the incidents occurred. There's a legal term for it...someone help me out.
It takes tremendous courage for women to tell the world they were assaulted. After reading the horrendous comments by the women hating Trump supporters I admire them even more and see why they’re so timid to speak out.

It takes tremendous courage for women to tell the world they were assaulted. After reading the horrendous comments by the women hating Trump supporters I admire them even more and see why they’re so timid to speak out.
You're too reasonable for republicans

iu

Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

Remember pizzagate? What about pedo island? Both sides pull this shit and people from either side think one is a hit piece and the other the truth!
And the political elite laugh at you while picking your pocket and you love them for it!

Yeah! Both sides!! Everyone but Aldo here is a fucking retarded dupe! Yeah!

No but I'm sure you are a dupe.

Of course. Pizza gate and Roy Moore case are exactly the same thing. You are smarter than everyone else. You see it.

Just look at the cited articles in this post. They are victims and instead of being believed the culprit is defended by a ruthless attack on their character. They get not just assaulted, but have to endure being put on public trial themselves.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

Remember pizzagate? What about pedo island? Both sides pull this shit and people from either side think one is a hit piece and the other the truth!
And the political elite laugh at you while picking your pocket and you love them for it!

Of course. Pizza gate and Roy Moore case are exactly the same thing. You are smarter than everyone else. You see it.

Are they. Other not smear facto s brought out right before an election of course they are. You're just not smart enough to see it!

Repubilcans are pre approved to grab pussy - young or old

no big deal ........ :dunno:

Are they. Other not smear facto s brought out right before an election of course they are. You're just not smart enough to see it!

Nope. One is a complete fabrication believed by idiots and popularized by internet trolls. The other is a well sourced accusation which has passed through a stringent fact checking process at the Washington Post.

You see that. But you are finger pointer. You can't help yourself.

Nope. One is a complete fabrication believed by idiots and popularized by internet trolls. The other is a well sourced accusation which has passed through a stringent fact checking process at the Washington Post.

I get it now, you believe pizzagate was factual!:420::booze::dance:

Lame.

Lame.

Indeed you are, carry on!

well you said even if you had it we would ignore it. that isn't true at all. You know it too, that is if you actually read the posts in here.

I read a lot of posts here and the partisanship from both sides is sickening. You would indeed endorse and vote for this person even if video evidence was presented! So would the other side!
you're wrong. if he did it he's scum. and everyone of my peers in here would call him scum like me. everyone of them. so you are just fking wrong.

You're a liar and a potty mouth and you know it!
I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!
:eusa_boohoo::itsok:

Forum List

Back