Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

WaPo included non-scandalous claims of 16-19 yr-old girls DATING Moore w/ the molestation claim to imply he has SCORES of accusers.

No, there's 1 accuser

Funny, ROY Moore has been in public for thirty eight years after this supposed allegation and no one said shit in all that time and that is supposed to all be ignored without any evidence. All I can say is fk you to those who believe because without evidence. I wish the same fate to you all!

Yeah, but when a politician moves from the state to federal level - scrutiny gets a whole lot more intense. At the state level Moore was only affecting Alabama; whereas, at the federal level he would affect us all. That puts his history under a much bigger microscope.
No it doesn’t. Evidence is needed in any accusation. A man’s reputation is at least worth that requirement
Exactly what kind of evidence would satisfy you in the Moore case?
Corroborated evidence. How about a pattern over let’s say the last 38 years!

you're wrong. if he did it he's scum. and everyone of my peers in here would call him scum like me. everyone of them. so you are just fking wrong.

You're a liar and a potty mouth and you know it!
I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!
:eusa_boohoo::itsok:

I figured that's all you got.
Actually, that’s all you need

Given the checkered past of his main accuser, he looks like a saint.

Attack the victims. You are the one who is pathetic. If you think he looks like a saint then you are a scumbag.
When you make vicious attacks on people to destroy their reputation, then you can expect them to counter attack. Only leftwing douchebags like you believe people aren't allowed to defend themselves. The history of these accusers shows most of them are liars. They are lower than scum.

You are nothing but pond scum. Mike Lee has withdrawn his endorsement and Michael Horowitz says he did it. Are they leftwing?

Who the hell is Michael Horowitz?

So what's your point, if some Republican lacks a spine, that means he's guilty?

Last edited:
They don't repeal Obamacare, they don't cut taxes, they don't build the wall, and they don't stand by a teammate under attack by the Leftist media.

Sorry, Roy Moore. I should've told you how spineless these DC Republicans are.

You're a liar and a potty mouth and you know it!
I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!

Be a good lil partisan tard now and start your usual blue language tirade because you have mothing meaningful to spew.

Be a good lil partisan tard now and start your usual blue language tirade because you have mothing meaningful to spew.
Once you post something worthy

BREAKING: Alabama women claims reporter named Beth offered her $1000's to falsely accuse Roy Moore of sexual abuse.

DOSylVoVwAAGUmG.jpg

[
No it doesn’t. Evidence is needed in any accusation. A man’s reputation is at least worth that requirement

Actually, testimony is evidence. As with all evidence, the jury decides what value to put on it.
No it isn’t. Try again.
In the law, testimony is a form of evidence that is obtained from a witness who makes a solemn statement or declaration of fact. Testimony may be oral or written, and it is usually made by oath or affirmation under penalty of perjury.

Feel free to dispute that.

Testimony - Trial | Laws.com

Maybe Alex Jones and/or Sean Hannity could administer polygraph tests to Roy Moore and Leigh Corfman (the 14-year-old victim). That should put this whole unsavory matter to rest.

Watch, the moonbats will immediately declare this to be B.S.

Why would they? Seems the GOP/NEW DOPers feel these activities win an election.
These are the new Family Values Voters of 2017.

moorefreesample.gif

Inbreeding is all the rage in small towns in flyover states,

Last edited:
Former Moore colleague: 'Common knowledge' that he dated high school girls

A former colleague of GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore said Saturday that it was "common knowledge" that the Alabama Republican dated high school girls when he worked in the Etowah County District Attorney's Office in the 1980s.

In a statement to CNN, Teresa Jones, who served as Deputy District Attorney for Etowah County, Ala., from 1982 until 1985, said that multiple people thought it was unusual that Moore dated high school girls, but that no one ever raised the matter with him.

"It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," Jones told CNN. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn't say anything to someone like that."

Moore, now 70, served as the Assistant District Attorney for Etowah County from 1977 until 1982.

I was shocked to learn that the age of consent isn’t 18 everywhere. And many places, including Alabama, it’s 16. Wtf?

More advertisers are dropping Sean Hannity https://t.co/GmOq4AsBvP

Five major companies that have advertised on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show publicly distanced themselves from Hannity over the past two days by either removing their ads or indicating that they will not advertise on his show in the future.

These public statements -- from 23andme, ELOQUII, Keurig, Nature’s Bounty, and realtor.com, come in the wake of Hannity’s support for Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore and his suggestions that the four women who accused Moore of sexual misconduct this week are lying.

realtor.com

✔@realtordotcom

While we continually strategize on where we advertise on and offline, we are not currently, and will not be running TV ads on Hannity. @mmfa

1:57 PM - Nov 11, 2017

ELOQUII

✔@ELOQUII

Replying to @poetic_medic and 4 others

Hi there! Hannity is blocked from our advertising list. If we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

12:42 PM - Nov 10, 2017

23andMe

✔@23andMe

We’ve received inquiries RE: advertising on Hannity. We are not running TV advertising on Hannity. We continue to closely evaluate where we advertise.

6:58 PM - Nov 10, 2017

Nature's Bounty

✔@NaturesBounty

Replying to @Hoff917 and 18 others

We can confirm that we do not have advertisements running on this program.

7:35 PM - Nov 10, 2017

DOYKm6XXkAQOU9J.jpg

:clap2::clap2::popcorn::thewave:

Forum List

Back