Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

Anybody can say anything. This trollop needs to produce some evidence. But of course, it was 40 years ago and there is no evidence.

BOMBSHELL: Judge Roy Moore Accuser Worked for Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Campaigns, Part of the 'Resistance'

nov 10 2017 Now we are learning — not shockingly — that the false accusations against Judge Roy Moore are politically motivated.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, one of Roy Moore’s accusers, is a member of Progressive Politics Alabama and is someone who worked on the political campaigns of both 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former Obama regime Vice President Joe Biden, providing sign language services.

Moreover, as the leading newspaper in Alabama reports, Gibson also provides services to leading Democrats like Sen. Patrick Murphy and Bill Nelson and shared campaign fliers of Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones, for the Alabama election slated for December 12.
The fact that the Washington Compost broke the story was a dead giveaway.
you fn assholes won't believe anything unless it's about hillary
We're we supposed to just believe it on your hopes that we would ?? Hillary, who is Hillary ??
Listen up beagle

Anybody can say anything. This trollop needs to produce some evidence. But of course, it was 40 years ago and there is no evidence.

BOMBSHELL: Judge Roy Moore Accuser Worked for Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Campaigns, Part of the 'Resistance'

nov 10 2017 Now we are learning — not shockingly — that the false accusations against Judge Roy Moore are politically motivated.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, one of Roy Moore’s accusers, is a member of Progressive Politics Alabama and is someone who worked on the political campaigns of both 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former Obama regime Vice President Joe Biden, providing sign language services.

Moreover, as the leading newspaper in Alabama reports, Gibson also provides services to leading Democrats like Sen. Patrick Murphy and Bill Nelson and shared campaign fliers of Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones, for the Alabama election slated for December 12.
We're we supposed to just believe it on your hopes that we would ?? Hillary, who is Hillary ??
Listen up beagle

5 children from 3 different women?

Answer: Most black NFL players.

Well the DNA on the blue dress was sorta danming
That's ONE Tyrone lol

Listen up beagle

5 children from 3 different women?

Answer: Most black NFL players.
think that estimate is low muddy

LOL Demoquack loons will never learn
From another poster here
As a native Southerner, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the country. My region repeatedly claims that we place God above all else, but our actions tell a different story, especially when we mix religion, politics and the mistreatment of women and girls. We have politicians who feel no compunction, even, misusing the story of a sacred virgin birth to ignore child molestation.

Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter," Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler told the Washington Examiner Thursday, in an attempt to defend Roy Moore, a candidate for the US Senate from Alabama, after a damning story about Moore's alleged past was published by the Washington Post. "They became parents of Jesus," Zeigler added.
Such assertions of support are likely why a man like Moore felt comfortable enough to fund-raise just hours later — while boldly proclaiming the name of God.

That’s right . A man in a high-profile political race representing the supposed "family values" party, after being named in an eye-popping report alleging that when he was a 32-year-old man he tried to have a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl, not only did not drop out of the race or hide in shame, he doubled down. Moore denied the allegations and evoked the term "spiritual warfare," which is well known in Southern Christian churches, black and white, to elicit as much sympathy from the faithful as possible.

There’s nothing like red state hypocrisy! What did sassy learn??? Unfortunately nothing

America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy — CN

When they star saying that they don't remember & apologize if it did, you know they are guilty.

Leigh Corfman uses different names. Three husbands, bankruptcy, son busted for weed, poor financial situation. More to come.
Three spouses, bankruptcy, son busted, in serious debt..... sounds like Trump.

And you loons whined and bawled about it...now? Not so ,much, eh? LOL

You voted for Trump when he did those things yet trash a woman under the same circumstances .

I did not bawl, I laughed at the likes of you. Pretending to be the moral right & then vote for a scumbag like Trump.

Leigh Corfman uses different names. Three husbands, bankruptcy, son busted for weed, poor financial situation. More to come.

You voted for Trump when he did those things yet trash a woman under the same circumstances .

I did not bawl, I laughed at the likes of you. Pretending to be the moral right & then vote for a scumbag like Trump.

The entire thing is falling apart at the seams...all over the internet. Typical demoquack BS, didn't work with Trump and it won't this time

The entire thing is falling apart at the seams...all over the internet. Typical demoquack BS, didn't work with Trump and it won't this time
Republicans always blame the victim while protecting their perverted leaders.

to your spawn of the devil it's only truth when nitwits bash hillary and obama

Republicans supported & voted for a bigot when they voted for Moore. So supported a child molesting pervert is only a natural progression.

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!
Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

Remember pizzagate? What about pedo island? Both sides pull this shit and people from either side think one is a hit piece and the other the truth!
And the political elite laugh at you while picking your pocket and you love them for it!

Yeah! Both sides!! Everyone but Aldo here is a fucking retarded dupe! Yeah!

No but I'm sure you are a dupe.

Last edited:
Republicans supported & voted for a bigot when they voted for Moore. So supported a child molesting pervert is only a natural progression.

Not many republicans supported Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner. (child molesting perverts) WTF are you talking about? The hypocrisy of you dem/libs is amazing.

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT

Leigh Corfman: allegedly has a history of making false allegations, charged with misdemeanors and had issues with IRS . Below are the following:

I’M FROM ETOWAH COUNTY, ALABAMA, AND LEIGH CORFMAN SEEMS TO HAVE DATED MY BROTHER IN 1976, MAKING HER OLDER THAN 17 AT THAT TIME! NOT 14, IN 1979. ROY MOORE IS BEING SMEARED OR THERE IS TWO LEIGH CORFMAN … SOMEONE IS LYING ON @MooreSenate INVESTIGATE GADSDEN HIGH ANNUAL PLEASE

Roy Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces and major financial problems. Filed for bankruptcy three times, once in 1991 with $139,689 in unpaid claims. She has had multiple issues with the IRS and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors as well. Hmm….
you are using A TWEET as some sort of evidence????? :lol:

And Zero Hedge? :lol:

Zero Hedge is one of the best sources on the net. You don't like it beause they publish facts.

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT

Leigh Corfman: allegedly has a history of making false allegations, charged with misdemeanors and had issues with IRS . Below are the following:

I’M FROM ETOWAH COUNTY, ALABAMA, AND LEIGH CORFMAN SEEMS TO HAVE DATED MY BROTHER IN 1976, MAKING HER OLDER THAN 17 AT THAT TIME! NOT 14, IN 1979. ROY MOORE IS BEING SMEARED OR THERE IS TWO LEIGH CORFMAN … SOMEONE IS LYING ON @MooreSenate INVESTIGATE GADSDEN HIGH ANNUAL PLEASE

Roy Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces and major financial problems. Filed for bankruptcy three times, once in 1991 with $139,689 in unpaid claims. She has had multiple issues with the IRS and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors as well. Hmm….
you are using A TWEET as some sort of evidence????? :lol:

And Zero Hedge? :lol:

Zero Hedge is one of the best sources on the net. You don't like it beause they publish facts.

their bank accounts should be subpoenaed, to see if they recently received some big deposits. I suspect that they did.

POinting out that the accusers lack credibility is not "supporting" Judge Moore.

Forum List

Back