Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

LOL Demoquack loons will never learn
From another poster here
As a native Southerner, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the country. My region repeatedly claims that we place God above all else, but our actions tell a different story, especially when we mix religion, politics and the mistreatment of women and girls. We have politicians who feel no compunction, even, misusing the story of a sacred virgin birth to ignore child molestation.

Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter," Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler told the Washington Examiner Thursday, in an attempt to defend Roy Moore, a candidate for the US Senate from Alabama, after a damning story about Moore's alleged past was published by the Washington Post. "They became parents of Jesus," Zeigler added.
Such assertions of support are likely why a man like Moore felt comfortable enough to fund-raise just hours later — while boldly proclaiming the name of God.

That’s right . A man in a high-profile political race representing the supposed "family values" party, after being named in an eye-popping report alleging that when he was a 32-year-old man he tried to have a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl, not only did not drop out of the race or hide in shame, he doubled down. Moore denied the allegations and evoked the term "spiritual warfare," which is well known in Southern Christian churches, black and white, to elicit as much sympathy from the faithful as possible.

There’s nothing like red state hypocrisy! What did sassy learn??? Unfortunately nothing

America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy — CN
The South doesn't want you apologizing for it, douchebag.

Zero Hedge is one of the best sources on the net. You don't like it beause they publish facts.
The financialk world has some of the best information resources of any group, bar none.

And ZeroHedge has its sources scattered among that financial world.

For example, ZeroHedge was aware of the radioactive leak at Fukushima long before the CIA did.

Seems Roy Moore's main accuser, Leigh Corfman has been divorced three times, filed for bankruptcy three times, has a history of drug use, and a history of accusing pastors of hitting on her. She is Michelle Fields on steroids

The bitch Nichole Wallace on MSNBC repeatedly called Moore a "pedohile".
The lying bitch is about to receive a letter from Moore's lawyers suing her for ten million dollars.
Near the end of her daily MSNBC Trump-Hate show she said "Trump was too dumb to 'collude' with the russians".

I was sexually abused by Nancy Pelosi 37 years ago. She should resign and be prosecuted.

Well go public and have your name in the papers and when you dont that proves you believe the accusers because doing this is already enough exposure.

But you know that and thats the reason you make silly jokes online instead of telling someone for print ;)
I have no doubt that there are those that would happily publish my accusations. And I would be proven wrong. If, however, I said the same of a perceived conservative the narrative would survive forever. Regardless of proof.

Sure someone would publish it. So go ahead and make the allegations and make sure to include your name.

When you don't that's a concession that there is no good reason to expose yourself in that way unless it was true.

You think making a joke online is the same as having your name attached to serious shit.

But tell me, when you were 30 what part of a 14 year old did you like the most?

Now you have asked the key question in all of this.But she never told him her age apparently.

She was young enough that Moore asked to watch her but that apparently doesn' mean you shouldn't try to bang them.

So, how many times have you approahed a woman only to find out she was 14? Me? Never...

"In America, we now have trial by media. There is no going back to innocent until proven guilty. All allegations will be treated as facts. And the country will pay a huge price for that." - Bill O'Reilly

"In America, we now have trial by media. There is no going back to innocent until proven guilty. All allegations will be treated as facts. And the country will pay a huge price for that." - Bill O'Reilly

O Reilly paid a huge price for his innocence. 32 million paid out in innocence

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!
Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

So are you saying Trump hasn't done anything? Come on, he's admitted he's done stuff himself.
And what "stuff" would that be?

Zero Hedge is one of the best sources on the net. You don't like it beause they publish facts.
The financialk world has some of the best information resources of any group, bar none.

And ZeroHedge has its sources scattered among that financial world.

For example, ZeroHedge was aware of the radioactive leak at Fukushima long before the CIA did.

Yeah, but every one of those, they have 100 that are wrong.

I used to read it when it first came out because it's a financial site primarily. And there were a few things that they get bang on before anyone else did. But after awhile, so much of it was just flat out wrong, I started calling it ZeroMoney, because that's what you'd have if you took their advice for long enough.

Roy Moore refused to answer questions at a Veterans day event. what is he hiding? WHAT IS HE HIDING?

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!
Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

cnazi complains about the "intolerant, totalitarian and contemptible left" and then in his very next post says the Post should be shut down and the people at the NYT shot because they dare exercise their first amendment rights.

:lol:
You are right, Shlomo. I was being a bit hyperbolic there. I shouldn't have said the whole staff should be locked up or shot. Just the Jews.

Moore told Hannity he didn't typically date teenagers.

He whispered under his breath "those times were extraordinary" wink wink

"You know, these political sex scandals, they’re fascinating, folks. When the Democrats have one, you need to produce semen, you need a blue dress, you need transcripts of sexting, you need photos of people sneaking into hotel rooms like John Edwards, But when the forty-year-old childhood memories of a wacky woman and the Washington Post allege something about a Republican, all hell breaks loose." - Rush Limbaugh groused on radio

Forum List

Back