Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!
Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
He never admitted that, douchebag. He admitted it's possible he may have dated a teenager, but he didn't specify his age at the time.

you are the douchebag. Supporting sexual perverts.

Given the checkered past of his main accuser, he looks like a saint.

Attack the victims. You are the one who is pathetic. If you think he looks like a saint then you are a scumbag.
When you make vicious attacks on people to destroy their reputation, then you can expect them to counter attack. Only leftwing douchebags like you believe people aren't allowed to defend themselves. The history of these accusers shows most of them are liars. They are lower than scum.

You are nothing but pond scum. Mike Lee has withdrawn his endorsement and Michael Horowitz says he did it. Are they leftwing?

Maybe Moore was just examining the child to see if she had reached the age of puberty.

Puberty: MedlinePlus
Puberty is the time in life when a boy or girl becomes sexually mature. It is a process that usually happens between ages 10 and 14 for girls and ages 12 and 16 for boys ...

In girls:
  • The first sign of puberty is usually breast development.
  • Then hair grows in the pubic area and armpits.
  • Menstruation (or a period) usually happens last.
In boys:
  • Puberty usually begins with the testicles and penis getting bigger.
  • Then hair grows in the pubic area and armpits.
  • Muscles grow, the voice deepens, and facial hair develops as puberty continues.

You are either ignorant or a liar. Gibson was a sign language interpreter. She did not work for Clinton or Biden. She worked for the deaf people who attended so they could understand what is being said. Maybe you need to do some research or are you opposed to deaf people being able to know what is being said. Get educated.

A Tone Deaf Attempt at Discrediting One of Roy Moore's Accusers
DOSolduXkAAK9S0.jpg

Being a sign language interpreter has nothing to do with who you support. The fact is that there are very few sign language interpreters in Alabama. Their duty is to people who are deaf. The fact is that there is nothing here. You and your fellow pieces of trash are trash. You take the good that people do and politicize it.

Funny, ROY Moore has been in public for thirty eight years after this supposed allegation and no one said shit in all that time and that is supposed to all be ignored without any evidence. All I can say is fk you to those who believe because without evidence. I wish the same fate to you all!

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
He never admitted that, douchebag. He admitted it's possible he may have dated a teenager, but he didn't specify his age at the time.

Who’s that? Got evidence? Nope

Funny, ROY Moore has been in public for thirty eight years after this supposed allegation and no one said shit in all that time and that is supposed to all be ignored without any evidence. All I can say is fk you to those who believe because without evidence. I wish the same fate to you all!

Yeah, but when a politician moves from the state to federal level - scrutiny gets a whole lot more intense. At the state level Moore was only affecting Alabama; whereas, at the federal level he would affect us all. That puts his history under a much bigger microscope.

It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT

Leigh Corfman: allegedly has a history of making false allegations, charged with misdemeanors and had issues with IRS . Below are the following:

I’M FROM ETOWAH COUNTY, ALABAMA, AND LEIGH CORFMAN SEEMS TO HAVE DATED MY BROTHER IN 1976, MAKING HER OLDER THAN 17 AT THAT TIME! NOT 14, IN 1979. ROY MOORE IS BEING SMEARED OR THERE IS TWO LEIGH CORFMAN … SOMEONE IS LYING ON @MooreSenate INVESTIGATE GADSDEN HIGH ANNUAL PLEASE

Roy Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces and major financial problems. Filed for bankruptcy three times, once in 1991 with $139,689 in unpaid claims. She has had multiple issues with the IRS and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors as well. Hmm….
you are using A TWEET as some sort of evidence????? :lol:

And Zero Hedge? :lol:

Zero Hedge is one of the best sources on the net. You don't like it beause they publish facts.

Zero Hedge and the facts are strangers. They are right wing looney tunes like you.

Who’s that? Got evidence? Nope

Was any evidence required to go after the Clintons? This is not a court of law. It is about character. The fact is that there is evidence. It will never be enough for Trump looney tunes like you.

Yeah, but when a politician moves from the state to federal level - scrutiny gets a whole lot more intense. At the state level Moore was only affecting Alabama; whereas, at the federal level he would affect us all. That puts his history under a much bigger microscope.
No it doesn’t. Evidence is needed in any accusation. A man’s reputation is at least worth that requirement

"In America, we now have trial by media. There is no going back to innocent until proven guilty. All allegations will be treated as facts. And the country will pay a huge price for that." - Bill O'Reilly

The words of another sexual pervert.

"You know, these political sex scandals, they’re fascinating, folks. When the Democrats have one, you need to produce semen, you need a blue dress, you need transcripts of sexting, you need photos of people sneaking into hotel rooms like John Edwards, But when the forty-year-old childhood memories of a wacky woman and the Washington Post allege something about a Republican, all hell breaks loose." - Rush Limbaugh groused on radio

Rush Limbaugh is a part of the state run media. He has no credibility.

No it doesn’t. Evidence is needed in any accusation. A man’s reputation is at least worth that requirement

Let him take federal polygraph tests administered by the FBI.

Exactly what kind of evidence would satisfy you in the Moore case?

I read a lot of posts here and the partisanship from both sides is sickening. You would indeed endorse and vote for this person even if video evidence was presented! So would the other side!
you're wrong. if he did it he's scum. and everyone of my peers in here would call him scum like me. everyone of them. so you are just fking wrong.

You're a liar and a potty mouth and you know it!
I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!
:eusa_boohoo::itsok:

I figured that's all you got.

Exactly what kind of evidence would satisfy you in the Moore case?
Any evidence that is not merely hearsay because to this point that is all we have. How would you like your life ruined by hearsay? Hey back in the 70's care4all molested my 2 year old brother. Now you must step down from your job and put an X on your forehead...How would that be? Hmmmmmmmmm?

Let him take federal polygraph tests administered by the FBI.
Let’s ask her? It’s again, her accusation

Forum List

Back