Monkeys HATE Being Wrong!

When it comes to the unprovable, like God, Origins, Destiny and Afterlife, tolerant Monkeys are Monkeys who're willing to admit that there is a possibility - however remote - that what they believe about the unprovable subjects may be wrong.

A willingness to admit that nobody, including you, truly KNOWS how life started, or what happens to the software that drives our flesh when it dies is not a sign of weak faith, it's merely an admission that faith is required in the making of those very personal decisions.

In the humble opinion of this average Monkey, tolerance of each others beliefs and life-styles is the DEFINITION of loving one another.

Tolerance and education are your keys...
Take the keys to your Starship and fly Monkeys, fly!​

`

Difficult? For this shallow bunch, yeah.

For what it's worth, I can't find anything in your definition with which to disagree...

Last edited:
Seems simple enough to me, too.

All except for the whole putting it in to practice thingy - a LOT of Monkeys still kind of suck at that.

It's getting better though... Father Time appears to have a plan in place even if the God of Love seems to be dropping the ball.

Thread Topic: Define "Love thy Neighbor".
:eusa_think:

You have to define each concept.

Love- An affection of the heart that cares enough about another to sacrifice its comfort to serve the other.

Neighbor - anyone a person might come into contact with in life, including anonymous posters on interwebz forums.

Now, extrapolate your meaning.

Care more about others than yourself.

o please joe....he will just hide behind the cross and flag and never get it..for some reason he has this inability to comprehend that people have other gods/goddesses and that they are entitled to the freedom of worship too....i wonder how the majority will treat christians as they become the minority in this country

When it comes to the unprovable, like God, Origins, Destiny and Afterlife, tolerant Monkeys are Monkeys who're willing to admit that there is a possibility - however remote - that what they believe about the unprovable subjects may be wrong.

A willingness to admit that nobody, including you, truly KNOWS how life started, or what happens to the software that drives our flesh when it dies is not a sign of weak faith, it's merely an admission that faith in those very personal decisions is required.

Thread Topic: Define "Love thy Neighbor".

When it comes to the unprovable, like God, Origins, Destiny and Afterlife ... however remote - that what they believe about the unprovable subjects may be wrong ... it's merely an admission that faith in those very personal decisions is required.

JOE: A willingness to admit that nobody, including you, truly KNOWS

well Joe, not everyone is so lucky to live on a whim and the further from abundance to a point of destitution where "may be wrong" would lead to death, faith ceases to be a substitute for reality and the "unprovable" becomes an ingredient where in lies the answers for survival are found. - faith in fact is what has never saved anyone.

just as a statement why faith for sustenance is a fairytale ... and why "Love thy Neighbor" based solely on faith is so often abandoned when real life survival becomes the issue as it is the "faithful" who are most often the ones to abandon it first.

just tired of religion rather than and instead of answers ...

I can't think of anyone on this earth that loved me more than my Dad. I can't think of anyone on this earth that had more of an intolerance for my lifestyle. His intolerance was the reason I missed Woodstock. :(

Love your neighbor is a 2 parter.
Jesus said:
Love our Father, love each other. If you are successful with part 1, then you are better qualified to perform part 2.

As for being wrong, well I just can't relate to that Joe. :tongue:

I can't think of anyone on this earth that loved me more than my Dad. I can't think of anyone on this earth that had more of an intolerance for my lifestyle. His intolerance was the reason I missed Woodstock. :(

Love your neighbor is a 2 parter.
Jesus said:
Love our Father, love each other. If you are successful with part 1, then you are better qualified to perform part 2.

As for being wrong, well I just can't relate to that Joe. :tongue:

Told ya...

A willingness to admit that nobody, including you, truly KNOWS how life started, or what happens to the software that drives our flesh when it dies is not a sign of weak faith, it's merely an admission that faith in those very personal decisions is required.

EDIT

Your stupidity thinking that people are monkeys is just laughable as are the rest of your insipid bullshit, you ignorant cretin.

Last edited by a moderator:

EDIT

Your stupidity thinking that people are monkeys is just laughable as are the rest of your insipid bullshit, you ignorant cretin.

What kind of god do you worship that would support this kind of communication with another human being?
What is wrong with you?
All he suggested in that post is that people should have humility about their beliefs.
You are critically unhinged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back