Monkeys HATE Being Wrong!

Lol, you are kidding, right?

The God I worship slaughtered the Amalekites, the people of Sodom and Gomorrah and drowned the entire planet once upon a time.

Your ignorance about what God is, Who He is and What He has done only makes you a typical run of the mill libtard.

If he in fact did these things, he is a bloodthirsty tyrant undeserving of worship.

And, you are worse...you are on your knees to this tyrant in hopes of gaining filthy lucre and eternal life.

What would you say about someone who sells his soul because he's afraid to die?

You are that person.

I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.

I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God.

Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

I appreciate your concise summation of your repugnant beliefs.

Thanks. Most people are afraid to be so honest about their desire for other people to receive eternal torture for refusing to prop up their paradigms.

I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.

I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God.

Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

I appreciate your concise summation of your repugnant beliefs.

Thanks. Most people are afraid to be so honest about their desire for other people to receive eternal torture for refusing to prop up their paradigms.
Your Welcome.....................will you receive eternal torture.......................are you a sinful person............seems a personal problem and not mine................I would say you should have faith............but whatever floats your boat.................

Too many listen to others say those who believe in God are the problem.................and attack Christians saying we are the problem........they can go to hell as well..............

Thread Topic: Define "Love thy Neighbor".
:eusa_think:

Well this really boils down to 'treat others as you would like to be treated'. I wonder though....isn't that problematic? It assumes we all want to be treated the same way. I mean, if someone is an emotional masochist and enjoys having their life in turmoil, then it's logical to suggest they like being treated in such a way that creates that emotional havoc. If the masochist then treats someone as he/she himself would like to be treated, it suggests they should create havoc in the lives of others because they prefer it themselves.

I think a better way is to treat people as they would like to be treated and that extends into all categories. It doesn't mean one cannot disagree with another person's positions, lifestyle, of choices. It just means they should approach those disagreements with respect, tolerance, and love.

Your Welcome.....................will you receive eternal torture.......................are you a sinful person............seems a personal problem and not mine................I would say you should have faith............but whatever floats your boat.................

Too many listen to others say those who believe in God are the problem.................and attack Christians saying we are the problem........they can go to hell as well..............

I don't worry about hater-monkeys who appoint themselves a spokespeople for the divine. You have no clue what will happen to either you or me after death.

I don't worry about hater-monkeys who appoint themselves a spokespeople for the divine. You have no clue what will happen to either you or me after death.
To each his own............this is an opinionated board now isn't it...........believe as you wish to believe.......you dang heathen.

To each his own............this is an opinionated board now isn't it...........believe as you wish to believe.......you dang heathen.

Have never done otherwise.

I take it on faith that the divinity/divinities) responsible for creating a world that is beautiful in even the smallest examples is unlikely to be a bloodthirsty tyrant hell bent on torturing heathens for all eternity. I refuse to live my life trembling in fear of my ultimate fate. I highly recommend it as a lifestyle choice.

I take it on faith that the divinity/divinities) responsible for creating a world that is beautiful in even the smallest examples is unlikely to be a bloodthirsty tyrant hell bent on torturing heathens for all eternity. I refuse to live my life trembling in fear of my ultimate fate. I highly recommend it as a lifestyle choice.
And anyone who doesn't agree is trembling in fear...................Oh my......................I just pissed myself of this fear..................................Do people like you ever tire of attacking Religion...............................

I mind my own business....................for the most part.........and then nuts like you attack the Christian Religion and we say something back...................and we of course are the problem.......................

WE LIVE IN FEAR................Lion's Tigers and Bears......................get a new line...........that one is boring.

Are you under the impression that all people of faith live in fear?

Well this really boils down to 'treat others as you would like to be treated'. I wonder though....isn't that problematic? It assumes we all want to be treated the same way. I mean, if someone is an emotional masochist and enjoys having their life in turmoil, then it's logical to suggest they like being treated in such a way that creates that emotional havoc. If the masochist then treats someone as he/she himself would like to be treated, it suggests they should create havoc in the lives of others because they prefer it themselves.

I think a better way is to treat people as they would like to be treated and that extends into all categories. It doesn't mean one cannot disagree with another person's positions, lifestyle, of choices. It just means they should approach those disagreements with respect, tolerance, and love.

Maybe we should all just mind our own fucking business until invited or an invitation proffered is accepted.

It's o.k. to cold-call... just remember that 'no' means 'no'. :thup:

Maybe we should all just mind our own fucking business until invited or an invitation proffered is accepted.

It's o.k. to cold-call... just remember that 'no' means 'no'. :thup:

Yeah, basically. :lmao: That's what I would suggest.

Planet of the Hops

Have you ever seen a pufferfish or a seahorse?

There are weird animals out there, and many form symbiotic relationships for adaptation purposes.

Why did human beings start eating other animals?

Thomas Hobbes wrote in "Leviathan" (1651) that government is like a sea monster that prompts human civilization to constantly re-evaluate structuralism.

I just might defect from our species to join the odd mermaids.

:afro:

Leviathan

aeon.jpg

On the other hand, nothing educates a Monkey like being wrong, once acknowledgment of an error occurs.
Republicans don't see Iraq, trickle down, let him die, and education is for snobs as wrong.

On the other hand, nothing educates a Monkey like being wrong, once acknowledgment of an error occurs.
Republicans don't see Iraq, trickle down, let him die, and education is for snobs as wrong.

Correction: Some republicans don't 'get' it.

Some do 'get' it and are embarrassed by republican extremism. Just as many democrats are embarrassed by extremism on the left.

That's what being an average moderate is all about.

Forum List

Back