Monday Night Football

Bears lose.......overpaid Cutler retires to the locker room asking for mommy.............4-5 other Bears game-out with injuries.......alot of shit-talkin' Eagles bashers in this thread......donchya' think?......... Eagles now 2-0..........well, you decide..........:tomato:...........

Bears lose.......overpaid Cutler retires to the locker room asking for mommy.............4-5 other Bears game-out with injuries.......alot of shit-talkin' Eagles bashers in this thread......donchya' think?......... Eagles now 2-0..........well, you decide..........:tomato:...........
Bro you're being very tight lipped about wentz... tell me this kid doesn't look like the real deal. I don't Care that he hasn't seen a good team yet, he's playing like a veteran out there. The dude hangs in the pocket and takes the beating and still throws strikes. And he's out there calling protections at the line of scrimmage... what rookie QB does that??? I'm reall excited man. I'd like to see him protect himself a little better when he takes off and try to avoid the hits a little better. But That's literally the only critique I can give the kid at this point

Bro you're being very tight lipped about wentz... tell me this kid doesn't look like the real deal. I don't Care that he hasn't seen a good team yet, he's playing like a veteran out there. The dude hangs in the pocket and takes the beating and still throws strikes. And he's out there calling protections at the line of scrimmage... what rookie QB does that??? I'm reall excited man. I'd like to see him protect himself a little better when he takes off and try to avoid the hits a little better. But That's literally the only critique I can give the kid at this point

You read me right about Wentz tight lips. We got a tough schedule this year and have not played a team of any stature until next week. But, I agree, I don't like what I've seen so far, but love it! Wentz reads defenses already like a 4-5 year seasoned Q-back, can take a hit (more later on that) and has a strong arm but also knows how to finesse a throw. He still needs to learn how to get 'out-of-bounds' without taking unnecessary potential season ending hits (and, he will). The upside is, the entire offensive playbook still is not open to him, and, because he is still a rookie, opposing teams have not had enough time to get a confidant playbook defending him.. He's smart (an A-student in college), physically tough, and I'm excited, too!

This is the only critique I can give you at this point.

Saints and the Falcons, two really good offenses and two really poor defenses.

Vikings hosting the Giants, the D of Minnesota is looking good, Bradford is an adequate replacement and the Giants seem lost. I have picked Minnesota but my predictions this year are terrible so, who the hell knows what will happen.

Forum List

Back