Monday Night Football

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
We get a shot tonight to watch Wentz, the number two pick in the draft. They play a Chicago team that looked not to great last week. The Eagles looked good last week but they played Cleveland and that was really no test. Any predictions? After being wrong all weekend I don't know who will win.

I'm opting not to watch.

the eagles plan to make asses of themselves, so no one should support the nfl at all until they earn some respect.
There isn't many things more fun then watching Eagles fans, when their team plays like shit. Their fans are brutal.

I wish Americans would treat politicians like Philly fans treat the Eagles.

...sadly this game is in Chicago.

I'm opting not to watch.

the eagles plan to make asses of themselves, so no one should support the nfl at all until they earn some respect.
There isn't many things more fun then watching Eagles fans, when their team plays like shit. Their fans are brutal.

How true.

the whole 'We'll get them next time." get you a fuck you and a beer in the face.

fairly certain if this game was in Philly, they'd get booed on every play

I'm opting not to watch.

How true.

the whole 'We'll get them next time." get you a fuck you and a beer in the face.

Exactly.

I was at an Eagles game years ago. They were not playing all that bad, but I grew up a Lions fan so keep that in mind. The fans booed on every play. They were merciless.

I'm opting not to watch.

How true.

Exactly.

I was at an Eagles game years ago. They were not playing all that bad, but I grew up a Lions fan so keep that in mind. The fans booed on every play. They were merciless.
They used to have the most ruthless D in the game (the Body Bag game), they went away from that and went with the west coast O

kinda pissed people off, but the wins helped, but them McNab showd himself to be a moron and acted like a snowflake to the fall out.

you can have an average team in Philly, as long as the D is punching people in the mouth

The Baltimore Colts are going all the way, mark my words!
I love this post ONLY because you called them the correct name they NEED to be called.:up:

I refuse to call them that stupid name that begins with an I. I call the Colts the Baltimore Colts and the Ravens the Indianapolis Ravens.That is what the NFL needs to do,swap those two teams to those cities and the NFL Cardinals the St Louis Cardinals. Arizona Cardinals is such an asinine and childish name for a football team same as what they used to call my Rams the last 22 years.:up_yours:

is what I say to the NFL.fuck them and fuck their greedy selfish owners.

Last edited:
I'm opting not to watch.

till they move the teams back where they belong -Baltimore Colts and St Louis Cardinals and stop talking this NFL relocation bullshit about the Raiders and Chargers leaving,I agree nobody should pay the NFL money to go see a game.fuck them.

I'll go to a bar and watch a game or something like that,but i wont be a season ticket holder for those mother fuckers.Not for ANY team.

Last edited:
I love this post ONLY because you called them the correct name they NEED to be called.:up:

I refuse to call them that stupid name that begins with an I. I call the Colts the Baltimore Colts and the Ravens the Indianapolis Ravens.That is what the NFL needs to do,swap those two teams to those cities and the NFL Cardinals the St Louis Cardinals. Arizona Cardinals is such an asinine and childish name for a football team same as what they used to call my Rams the last 22 years.:up_yours:

thumbs_up_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6sx4o7.gif
I'm happy that someone understands.

thumbs_up_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6sx4o7.gif
I'm happy that someone understands.

its cool to FINALLY see someone around here who also calls them the name that they SHOULD be called,not what the NFL calls them.:up:

the last 22 years I referred to my team in LA,that teams that plays in st louis. or that phony fraud team that plays in st louis. I rooted for all the other 31 teams to beat them the last 22 years. the NFL is uch a fucking joke,what kind of organization lets a team leave the 2nd biggest media market for the 37th biggest.an evil crime organization THATS who.they are as corrupt as our government is.fuck them.:fu:

It used to be that I would try to never miss monday night football,i did not care who the team was,NOW I only will watch the Rams or chargers who i switched to when the rams left. I had no interest in the NFL the last 22 years after the rams left.

I would causally watch charger games.even though i love the chargers,it just wasnt the same,i dont live in and die with the chargers like i did the Rams.its just not the same. That is the ONLY reason I have an interest in the NFL again is cause they are back where they belong and never should have left.

Had they not come back I would have had it with the NFL because the NE cheatriots have tainted the NFL forever with their cheating and lying,they are the spolied rich brats of the NFL,some people here are in denial mode they have created the biggest scandal in sports history with deflategate since the black sox scandal.they cant handle the truth they are so much in denial on this.:rolleyes:

.Its laughable that tom shady brady is mentioned as the greatest QB in history.He isnt even one of the top ten best the fact he has to cheat to win and get to the superbowl.:rolleyes:

they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL and have tainted the sport forever,.I used to give him credit that he was right up there with montana as the greatest but because he is a cheater and liar,he isnt even one of the top ten best.i used to respect him,I just thought it was his coach who was a cheater.But he has taught shady brady to cheat and lie as well and is no better than him

they are like politicians.politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for.same with them,they get away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense.

you do what belicheat did in college,they kick you out for that. a mere first round draft pick and a four game suspenison was a total joke. Brady should have been suspended an entire season,Belicheat should have been kicked out of the league years ago for spygate,and kraft should have lost ownership of the team.

that wont happen though because goddel the worst commissioner in NFL history,has his head up Krafts ass.the fucker.no pun intended.hee hee.

I'm opting not to watch.

How true.

Exactly.

Chicago fans need to take what they can get. not high expectations and they won't be let down. They could finish in the cellar this year.

Good game for Jeremy Langford. Bears win 28-24.

I picked the Eagles but my picks this week have sucked. I'd like to see the young Eagle win another game. I find myself rooting for Wentz and I really don't like the Eagles.

Boring game, nice Eagle win, but the Bears have tons of injuries. Could be a long Chicago season.

Next week, the Eagles get Pittsburgh, we will see just how good the Eagles are.

The announcers last night? Grudges did fine but the other guy, what a joke, they need to find a PBS radio personality to take his place.

I started collecting football cards back in the 50's. You know, I bought the chewing gum (crap that you couldn't get a decent bubble with – thin and brittle - you had to break it into several smaller pieces then suck on them for at least 5 minutes before you do anything with it) but all I really wanted was the card inside anyway. I thought I struck gold when I got George Blanda – quarterback for the Chicago Bears. I've had lots of favourite teams. Kansas City Chiefs, Pittsburgh Steelers, Minnesota Vikings, LA Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Red skins, Baltimore Colts, Green Bay Packers, SF 49ers. I haven't lived in the US for more than 40 years so I don't even know who the new teams are. I think the old days were the best. There have been too many 'bad' changes. No more spikes, or straight arm, or lateral pass, or real grass, and some guy who only kicks the ball then sits down again ……..

38538_943x1598.jpg

Boring game, nice Eagle win, but the Bears have tons of injuries. Could be a long Chicago season.

Next week, the Eagles get Pittsburgh, we will see just how good the Eagles are.

The announcers last night? Grudges did fine but the other guy, what a joke, they need to find a PBS radio personality to take his place.

I haven't played Madden is years but Gruden sounds exactly like what I imagine video-game Gruden sounds like. He had a few insightful comments tho. Then got a little bit hyper with the noodles on his broadcast partner.

I was rooting for Langford cuz I started him in fantasy. He didn't look good, and he fumbled. Poor Bears fans. Two games in and hopes are dashed.

I started collecting football cards back in the 50's. You know, I bought the chewing gum (crap that you couldn't get a decent bubble with – thin and brittle - you had to break it into several smaller pieces then suck on them for at least 5 minutes before you do anything with it) but all I really wanted was the card inside anyway. I thought I struck gold when I got George Blanda – quarterback for the Chicago Bears. I've had lots of favourite teams. Kansas City Chiefs, Pittsburgh Steelers, Minnesota Vikings, LA Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Red skins, Baltimore Colts, Green Bay Packers, SF 49ers. I haven't lived in the US for more than 40 years so I don't even know who the new teams are. I think the old days were the best. There have been too many 'bad' changes. No more spikes, or straight arm, or lateral pass, or real grass, and some guy who only kicks the ball then sits down again ……..

38538_943x1598.jpg
I saw Blanda play the Lions at Tiger Stadium on Thanksgiving Day around 1970. The Lions won but Blanda gave it a shot. The great Charlie Sanders made a few acrobatic catches on that frozen field that day. Blanda was a great one.

I started collecting football cards back in the 50's ...... I thought I struck gold when I got George Blanda – quarterback for the Chicago Bears.
I saw Blanda play the Lions at Tiger Stadium on Thanksgiving Day around 1970. The Lions won but Blanda gave it a shot. The great Charlie Sanders made a few acrobatic catches on that frozen field that day. Blanda was a great one.
Why didn't you invite me along?

Forum List

Back