"Mom" Hits Teacher Wit A Brick In Da Face (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
What going on here Libs?

You need to do a better job

• Banned
You libs need to take a knee for this

We handle it the same we we handle all criminals. By arresting them and sending them to prison.
I just thought blacks would be committing less crime by now, what's the problem their Bill Nye

What the black community needs is more investment in education and a chance to join the civilized world. Sorry, but many within that community need a lot of help. Whites made a huge mistake in enslaving them and so we are responsible for fixing the mess.

What the black community needs is more investment in education and a chance to join the civilized world. Sorry, but many within that community need a lot of help. Whites made a huge mistake in enslaving them and so we are responsible for fixing the mess.
If slavery effected blacks, how come they don't get up early in the morning and work all day?

Why are the Muslims so violent.

OK, I am convinced. They all need to be in the country of their choosing in the ME by 1 January, or they need to be in huts on Elgin AFB in Florida.

If slavery effected blacks, how come they don't get up early in the morning and work all day?

Because the culture that developed after slavery is one that is fuck the white man. Anything that is mistreated typically goes through such a phase. The thing we must do is convince them that they're far better off loving science, education and personal investment(work and the many fruits that come from it)

We have our work cut out as we must tar down this mindset first.

We handle it the same we we handle all criminals. By arresting them and sending them to prison.
I just thought blacks would be committing less crime by now, what's the problem their Bill Nye

So your admitting the first black president failed them?

Welfare caused this mess. Please, do tell. Which party started it?

But, but, isn't incarcerating them at a high rate of numbers. Making the NFL players disrespect America? Which side are you on?

Shooting them and pulling them over for the hell of it = why the players are doing what they're doing.

Arresting people that commit crimes is a whole nother story.

What going on here Libs?

You need to do a better job

It's okay Leftists will think this was justified because that teacher is an Evil White Man and the violent She-Boon is psychologically scarred because of The Slave Trade that ended 200 years ago :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back