SAN FRAN: 'No valuables' signs on cars as burglary epidemic plagues city...

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The leftist utopia of San Francisco in all its glory. I honestly don't understand why anybody lives there. I hate going there for work. I personally think it's a shit hole. Homeless people and drug addicts everywhere. A couple of years ago a street light fell over because the base had become corroded from bums pissing on it.

Does placing a 'no valuables inside' sign in a car window deter break-ins?

I hope so I posted a sign on the bag of money I left in the car. Here's hoping.

I think the only city I've been in away from home where my car was broken into --- and I've been to a lot including San Francisco --- was Montréal.

But I wouldn't try to make the leap that that somehow told me something about Montréal politics. :uhh:

If you place a sign of"no valuables" in the car

is even worse.

the vandals can get really angry and might break the windows instead.....out of spite

a "win win" situation poor Califucknia :rolleyes:

The leftist utopia of San Francisco in all its glory. I honestly don't understand why anybody lives there. I hate going there for work. I personally think it's a shit hole. Homeless people and drug addicts everywhere. A couple of years ago a street light fell over because the base had become corroded from bums pissing on it.

I like it --- an old city with a vibrant character. But way way way too expensive.

I like it --- an old city with a vibrant character. But way way way too expensive.

Oh yes, it used to be a nice city.

Not anymore.

is even worse.

the vandals can get really angry and might break the windows instead.....out of spite

Exactly. Old story. Guy parks car near SF. Rolls windows down, door unlocked. Puts a sign "nothing of value". Robber rolls up drivers window, breaks it. Edits sign "just checking".......

is even worse.

Exactly. Old story. Guy parks car near SF. Rolls windows down, door unlocked. Puts a sign "nothing of value". Robber rolls up drivers window, breaks it. Edits sign "just checking".......

I was waiting for you to ask what is the worst type of accident to get into in San Fran. Rear-ended.

Last edited:

Sort of like posting signs that say "This is a gun-free home". A clear invitation.

It won't work if it ain't in Spanish and Ebonics too

is even worse.

What would a Russian who's never been to the USA know about California?

`
`

I live out here in the sticks but these carjackings and break-ins, are increasing in frequency and violence in like Milwaukee. But I do have a CCL so that evens things out.

`
`

I live out here in the sticks but these carjackings and break-ins, are increasing in frequency and violence in like Milwaukee. But I do have a CCL so that evens things out.

Ah, so you're one of those gun nuts.

;)

It is a terrible shame what has happened there. It once was the most beautiful city in the world.

This is what happens under one party LWNJ rule. They did the same thing to Detroit.

is even worse.

What would a Russian who's never been to the USA know about California?

You make me laugh...what else is in your mind??? :biggrin:

Please don't stop! :wink_2:

Forum List

Back