"Mom" Hits Teacher Wit A Brick In Da Face (video)

jknowgood is once again

dogtail - Copy.gif

We handle it the same we we handle all criminals. By arresting them and sending them to prison.
But, but, isn't incarcerating them at a high rate of numbers. Making the NFL players disrespect America? Which side are you on?

Shooting them and pulling them over for the hell of it = why the players are doing what they're doing.

Arresting people that commit crimes is a whole nother story.
Since blacks commit most of the crimes, you think they shouldn't be checked out. If your innocent, you will have no problem.

Coulda been worse I suppose. She could have hit that teacher with a cinder block.

But it's not whitey's fault. Maybe it's evolution's fault.

Blacks should never have been brought into a much more advanced society

Last edited:
"da face"? is that supposed to be you ridiculing someone black? perhaps you should get yourself educated before you mock others, hayseed
I think the fact that I can speak the language of the Africans quite well shows that I am very well educated, thank you

It's okay Leftists will think this was justified because that teacher is an Evil White Man and the violent She-Boon is psychologically scarred because of The Slave Trade that ended 200 years ago :rolleyes-41:
The teacher was a older black woman

Coulda been worse I suppose. She could have hit that teacher with a cinder block.

Slaves high and low have always been brought into other societies from the beginning of time until today.

Slaves high and low have always been brought into other societies from the beginning of time until today.
I know that. But it seems that, in every other case, the slaves were eventually able to assimilate into the society in which they had previously been enslaved.

That doesn't seem to be happening with blacks in America. And, especially when you consider all the riots, the massive crime, the never-ending whining, the constant blaming of others for their every failure, and the destruction of the inner cities, it seems that blacks will never fit into this society. In fact, things seem to be going backwards rather than improving. Trillions of tax dollars wasted. Nothing has helped. Time to try new and radical ideas.

I know that. But it seems that, in every other case, the slaves were eventually able to assimilate into the society in which they had previously been enslaved.
What other case?

What other case?
"Slaves high and low have always been brought into other societies from the beginning of time until today."

You're the one who was talking about slaves brought into other societies, check out your own sources. You DO have sources, don't you? Maybe you can provide us with some links. And maybe you can expand on the idea you expressed in your first response. Or, maybe not. It doesn't matter, as far as I'm concerned it's not important enough to spend any time on.

Forum List

Back