Mods and Admins Getting Scarce Around Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad paint job. I'd get a refund if I were you....

Then don't worry about it. You're not me, and you're still only half right. Still, that's better than being all wrong.

psttt...sheep...not goats blood

:D

:razz:

It's just more proof that you're one of the old gamers Coyote. Here, in this thread and outside of the flame zone, you still can't admit you're even half wrong.

Last edited:
Then don't worry about it. You're not me, and you're still only half right. Still, that's better than being all wrong.

It's just more proof that you're one of the old gamers Coyote. Here, in this thread and outside of the flame zone, you still can't admit you're even half wrong.

Ropey, I don't even know what you're talking about :dunno:

I'm just joking around and you add layers of meaning to what I said that go right over my head. Plus, that wasn't even my quote you quoted.:redface:

Shit!!!

Do you have any spare goat's blood????

psttt...sheep...not goats blood

Wile_sheep.gif

I'm just joking around and you add layers of meaning to what I said that go right over my head. Plus, that wasn't even my quote you quoted.:redface:

Both Sheep and Lamb are allowable by Jewish Law. This is about Passover. I'm clarifying your error and wasn't joking. I understand that you were.

That's all. :)

There's enough in real life to be serious about....here, not so much, I've learned.

There's enough in real life to be serious about....here, not so much, I've learned.

So, you've learned to say things that are wrong and then use humor to keep from seeing them righted.

OK, sorry to have corrected you, but others will have learned that both Sheep & Goat are allowed by Jewish Law for Passover.

sheep_goats.jpg

Ropey...I just posted a cartoon of Wiley Coyote making off with a bunch of sheep in response to Bones' quote about sheep's blood.

That was it - it wasn't a statement on the propriety of either goats or sheep (for the record - I had no idea either or neither was a part of passover) :dunno:

Ropey...I just posted a cartoon of Wiley Coyote making off with a bunch of sheep in response to Bones' quote about sheep's blood.

That was it - it wasn't a statement on the propriety of either goats or sheep (for the record - I had no idea either or neither was a part of passover) :dunno:

Then once again, you were talking out of your backside about something you didn't know about in a thread where you hadn't read the context. :lol:

Both are allowed. You told bones that only sheep were allowed and the bone's context was about Passover.

I've already passed over this with you. I suppose you want it repeated.

I'm just joking around and you add layers of meaning to what I said that go right over my head.

This is known as "Ropeying."

Why shoot for the head? I shoot above the head.

I mean just because bones was wrong and Coyote extended the 'wrong' doesn't mean Coyote's right.

:lol:There's room for two wrongs and still, they don't make a right.

But three lefts will make a right.... direction.

I'm just joking around and you add layers of meaning to what I said that go right over my head.

I mean just because bones was wrong and Coyote extended the 'wrong' doesn't mean Coyote's right.

:lol:

And ultimately no one gives a crap but you, and your ego.

^ Wrong again.

All the Jews who follow the Jewish Law? They give a crap and follow it.

wrong-wrong-not-right.gif

This is why a neutral eye is needed.

Would you like lamb or goat with that cheese..

Would you like lamb or goat with that cheese..

Neither, I can't stand feta! Give me good ol Gouda any day.

So just cheese to go with your wine. No goat or lamb.

gouda_gouda.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back