Slow navigation throughout the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Is anybody else experiencing a much slower pace of navigation around here. Even clicking on my link to USMB, my computer sits there longer before accessing it. I try other links and they work fast, but not the one to USMB.

Also, when I reply to a pm, after I hit the submit button, it will sit there for a long period of time. Sometimes I hit the back page and re-submit and it will finally go.

When responding to a post....same thing, it takes longer than it used to a few days ago.

I know it isn't my computer because I'm not experiencing the same problem at other sites.

Just wondering if anyone had noticed it was slower or if it was just me.

Saw it occasionally today - but then the libs have been posting diatribes rivaling "War and Peace" in their anguished cries for attention. Those DO take a little time to transit.....

Saw it occasionally today - but then the libs have been posting diatribes rivaling "War and Peace" in their anguished cries for attention. Those DO take a little time to transit.....

Dang...and I thought it might have to do with all those multiple rw nutty threads.....:D

I just tried to post a response, and it was taking forever, so I clicked the "go back" button and it gave me this message:

502 Bad Gateway

It was stuck there on the message, so I had to click off the Forum, and when I tried to come back it literally took over 2 minutes to finally get a connection....this sucks....

I lost my response, too.:mad:

Is anybody else experiencing a much slower pace of navigation around here. Even clicking on my link to USMB, my computer sits there longer before accessing it. I try other links and they work fast, but not the one to USMB.

Also, when I reply to a pm, after I hit the submit button, it will sit there for a long period of time. Sometimes I hit the back page and re-submit and it will finally go.

When responding to a post....same thing, it takes longer than it used to a few days ago.

I know it isn't my computer because I'm not experiencing the same problem at other sites.

Just wondering if anyone had noticed it was slower or if it was just me.

Clean you cache, clear cookies. Disable javascript or use ad blockers. In certain areas of this page the navigation is slow, but that's due to fetching on hundreds if not thousands of posts or threads in response to queries.

However, I would like to mention to the Mods here that I got multiple "502 Bad Gateway" errors a few minutes ago.

I just tried to post a response, and it was taking forever, so I clicked the "go back" button and it gave me this message:

502 Bad Gateway

It was stuck there on the message, so I had to click off the Forum, and when I tried to come back it literally took over 2 minutes to finally get a connection....this sucks....

It hung on me as well about a half hour ago, then after I got back from the kitchen I found the same message you got, "502 Bad Gateway". It was fine earlier today though, and it appears to have recovered, as I'm not getting anymore delays.

Slow here as well bad gateway.

Got hit by a virus on the net yesterday as well. Went out and bought new Norton Software and it still didn't catch it. Ended up being a host issue which had to be manually taken out.

502 Bad Gateway

I just got the same. Dang you Mertex. You jinxed me

Same here, slow, "bad gateway". Clearing cookies etc doesn't help.

But, it did help me get some stuff done so its not all bad. :)

Yeah, not worth the wait. Not like I am going to miss much more than a discussion taken over by the resident racists and finger pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back