Moderation is the key to happiness

Ahem guys. Maggie has offered a thought provoking and commendable thread here. How about we look at that and not turn it into another ugly food fight? Pretty please?

If you will moderate your assholiness.

You must pardon Samson while he overindulges in assholiness. It's become quite a habit for him.

2682.jpg

a32613.jpg

A more explicit example, but I kinda liked the hair on mine.

Ahem guys. Maggie has offered a thought provoking and commendable thread here. How about we look at that and not turn it into another ugly food fight? Pretty please?

I think civility probably only happens in your coffee house, Foxy.

I think civility probably only happens in your coffee house, Foxy.

Naw. Just sometimes we have to refocus on the topic a bit. Good people here at USMB and most are capable of having a civil discussion if sufficiently bribed, coerced, motivated, tricked or something. :)

My dad smoked, drank, partied, and worked himself to death at 57 and still found time to father 8 kids. I wish he was a tad more moderate. Except with his verility. :D

I envy you all those siblings though. I have one half sister and because of a significant difference in our ages, I was raised pretty much as an only child. I don't even have any cousins near my age. Mr. Foxfyre is from a large family though and I have adopted it as my own and love it.

But yes, immoderation can take its toll in some pretty drastic ways sometimes.

Forum List

Back