Moderation Announcement for Politics Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is spamming racial slurs during the debate allowed?

Only slurs allowed are against the Orange people or the elderly...

:badgrin:

What about cankles?

Only if there's photographic evidence. Bonus points if Trump uses Nair..

Cankles.

images

article-2720212-205E77EE00000578-520_634x826.jpg

Keep this thread bumped people. No excuses for finding 20 debate threads in the forum.

The USMB dumpster is almost full til pickup on Tuesday...

Last edited:
I don't get it? This thread is not called "debate" anything? (Moderation Announcement for Politics Forum.)

yet you expect any debate posting to magically follow below? and you want bumps?
post-21721-Jim-Carrey-plunger-gif-Einhorn-vGMp.gif

Keep this thread bumped people. No excuses for finding 20 debate threads in the forum.

The USMB is almost full til pickup on Tuesday...

"The USMB is almost full til pickup on Tuesday"
Whoever is on duty first, this is the sort of pickup that mod's going to need, here's to the first six Tequilas :smoke:

istock_000036363252_small.jpg

I don't get it? This thread is not called "debate" anything? (Moderation Announcement for Politics Forum.)

yet you expect any debate posting to magically follow below? and you want bumps? View attachment 91140

Yeah we do want bumps. Good question. I may have confused folks in the OP. If you look at the Politics listings right now --- there is a sticky thread at the VERY TOP of the sticky stuff. Currently closed. Will open it FRESH about 5PM Eastern. THAT's where to put it all -- not here.

I'll probably close this one --- when I open the other.

Can I post what my girlfriend did to me in the bathroom of a McDonald's yesterday?

Nah, that'd be tacky....

Can I post what my girlfriend did to me in the bathroom of a McDonald's yesterday?

Nah, that'd be tacky....

Yes you're of course just a sexual maniac, not that I know what you refer to, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind, oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

Yeah we do want bumps. Good question. I may have confused folks in the OP. If you look at the Politics listings right now --- there is a sticky thread at the VERY TOP of the sticky stuff. Currently closed. Will open it FRESH about 5PM Eastern. THAT's where to put it all -- not here.

I'll probably close this one --- when I open the other.

Problem is many must do as I do.....Log in......NEW POSTS.....ACTIVE TOPICS...
MY CONTENT.......RATINGS RECIEVED.

I never look at "top" level. Once you wallow below.........its' all over for ya. you can't go back up......

Nah, that'd be tacky....
Sure.

I just talked to her and she just muttered something about being mad with herself for not super sizing her order.

She looked awfully disappointed.

Nah, that'd be tacky....

Yes you're of course just a sexual maniac, not that I know what you refer to, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind, oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

She reminded me that she wanted to do something dirty to me, not do something to me in a dirty place.

Boy, was I embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back