A certified NRA gun instructor took out the Minnesota mall stabber

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
All over the news, wasn't it?

Of course not, because it goes against the bullshit liberal narrative of the MSM that the NRA is evil.

A good guy with a gun killed a bad guy with a knife.

Deal with it Libs. Who knows how many people the NRA instructor saved from injury or death?

Of course not, because it goes against the bullshit liberal narrative of the MSM that the NRA is evil.

Deal with it Libs. Who knows how many people the NRA instructor saved from injury or death?

if we are going to fund Planned Parenthood then we should also fund the NRA. They both perform functions vital to the well being of American Citizens.

if we are going to fund Planned Parenthood then we should also fund the NRA. They both perform functions vital to the well being of American Citizens.

The NRA is well funded already.

They guy who shot the perp was an off duty cop, fully trained on how to use his weapon, legal gun and went through a background check. You're not going to find too many liberals who will take issue with that.

You will find the NRA takes issue with mandatory training and background checks.

Last edited:

Yes, and you're welcome. I send them money, but why can't everyone pitch in like we do for Planned Parenthood.

Yes, and you're welcome. I send them money, but why can't everyone pitch in like we do for Planned Parenthood.

Why? They already have the gun industry pitching in.

Why do we all have to pitch in for Planned Parenthood? The NRA performs a vital function and shouldn't have to ask its members for money. Planned Parenthood doesn't have to solicit money from members.

Why do we all have to pitch in for Planned Parenthood? The NRA performs a vital function and shouldn't have to ask its members for money. Planned Parenthood doesn't have to solicit money from members.

I suppose it comes down to politics. I doubt most Americans want the federal government funding the NRA.

Though I'd be more than willing to have the government partially fund mandatory gun safety courses run by the NRA. As long as they meet a standard set by the federal government.

You people can't just cite anecdotal examples and expect us to buy into the narrative. What actually matters is statistics. For example, the gun murders per capita in this country is very high. Overall, 11,000 gun deaths per year. Now is the solution to ban the 2nd amendment? No of course not. However, there are gun control measures that can be taken to reduce those statistics. You people don't have to throw tantrums when you hear people say we have a gun problem. The large majority of those people don't want to abolish the 2nd amendment.

Oh and on a final note, it is statistically rare that a good guy with a gun will stop a mass shooting.

They guy who shot the perp was an off duty cop, fully trained on how to use his weapon, legal gun and went through a background check. You're not going to find too many liberals who will take issue with that.

You will find the NRA takes issue with mandatory training and background checks.
You don't know shit of what is requires for firearm ownership... Second Amendment is all that's required. Mandatory training... bullshit, background checks fuck that. Enforce the current laws that's all that's needed any new laws is foolish and only an asshole would think that more is needed.

I suppose it comes down to politics. I doubt most Americans want the federal government funding the NRA.

Though I'd be more than willing to have the government partially fund mandatory gun safety courses run by the NRA. As long as they meet a standard set by the federal government.
Federal government are a bunch of fuck ups, they're so incompetent they can't even wipe their own ass. Career politicians make up and own the federal government, so they have zero credibility on anything. Dip shit

You people can't just cite anecdotal examples and expect us to buy into the narrative. What actually matters is statistics. For example, the gun murders per capita in this country is very high. Overall, 11,000 gun deaths per year. Now is the solution to ban the 2nd amendment? No of course not. However, there are gun control measures that can be taken to reduce those statistics. You people don't have to throw tantrums when you hear people say we have a gun problem. The large majority of those people don't want to abolish the 2nd amendment.

Oh and on a final note, it is statistically rare that a good guy with a gun will stop a mass shooting.
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America
Ok here is the obvious point you aren't getting. No one is saying that gun deaths is the most common form of death. The point is that it the gun death rate is high compared to most countries. Its a problem that can be reduced. That's the focus.

Federal government are a bunch of fuck ups, they're so incompetent they can't even wipe their own ass. Career politicians make up and own the federal government, so they have zero credibility on anything. Dip shit
What do you think of those fat cats on Wall Street getting away with so much crime?

I'm really not interested in your unfocused anti-government diatribe.

Liar.

The federal government has zero credibility and they live off hypocrisy....

More credibility than you.

More credibility than you.
Your federal government worship is sad

yup

the media down played that one

he also owns tactical advantage which specializes training and arming concealed carriers

Forum List

Back