Flowers, Broaderick, Jones not to be seated at the presidential debate?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Was watching an interview with Priebus on FNC. He basically said that the communist presidential commission wouldn't allow it. I guess they're not American citizens with full freedoms at the end of the day.

Was watching an interview with Priebus on FNC. He basically said that the communist presidential commission wouldn't allow it. I guess they're not American citizens with full freedoms at the end of the day.
Trump's VP already said this morning she wouldn't be coming. It was just Trump trolling Hillary.

Hopefully we can expect the adult version of Trump & Hillary tomorrow. These stupid highschool games need to stop

Also what Preibus actually said it that they would likely not allow the camera to show them. And that the details would be worked out among the two camps

Still funny, even if not true. Clinton goes to town hall meeting, ends up surrounded by former sexual harassment victims. *THAT* would be worth my time to go see. I'd pay money for that.

0602e93beb8089f55e75bf224f75f4b911fc36cd5781d709423ebd9339d9693c.jpg

Oh no.....Trump is going to shit his pants with MArK CUBAN in the front row. What a coup for Hillary. Now she will win the election for SURE! :rolleyes:

Well Ted Cruz wasn't even born in the USA and we had to put up with the anti-american RNC letting him run for president.

FYI
Kathleen Willey pursued Bill Clinton from the moment she started working at the whitehouse....she certainly was no victim.

According to Linda Tripp's grand jury testimony, she felt Willey pursued a romance with Clinton from the start of her White House affiliation. Willey had speculated with Tripp as to how she might be able to set up an assignation between herself and the president. She routinely attended events at which Clinton would be present, wearing a black dress she believed he liked. According to Tripp's testimony, Willey wondered if she and Clinton could arrange to meet in a home to which she had access, on the Chesapeake Bay.[4]

Kathleen Willey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FYI
Kathleen Willey pursued Bill Clinton from the moment she started working at the whitehouse....she certainly was no victim.

According to Linda Tripp's grand jury testimony, she felt Willey pursued a romance with Clinton from the start of her White House affiliation. Willey had speculated with Tripp as to how she might be able to set up an assignation between herself and the president. She routinely attended events at which Clinton would be present, wearing a black dress she believed he liked. According to Tripp's testimony, Willey wondered if she and Clinton could arrange to meet in a home to which she had access, on the Chesapeake Bay.[4]

:lmao: I guess Bill isn't a sexual predator after all based on that selective anecdotal "evidence".

Also what Preibus actually said it that they would likely not allow the camera to show them. And that the details would be worked out among the two camps

That's not any better, honestly. And if we're being technical, he was saying they'd not be allowed in the first row where the camera would shoot them.

FYI

Wasn't Tripp the publicity whore that superstitiously recorded her "friend" Monica and outed her and clinton?

That's not any better, honestly. And if we're being technical, he was saying they'd not be allowed in the first row where the camera would shoot them.
I wonder if I have a constitutional right to a front row seat to a private event on private property?

Machado about nothing

I wonder if I have a constitutional right to a front row seat to a private event on private property?

Machado about nothing

Moral obligation, bro.

They allow Mark Cuban to sit in the front row. I thought the commission was supposed to be neutral and would not allow the Clinton campaign to do this dirty trick?

They allow Mark Cuban to sit in the front row. I thought the commission was supposed to be neutral and would not allow the Clinton campaign to do this dirty trick?

That was the line we were fed, yes.

Forum List

Back