Moderation Announcement for Politics Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
We will be providing a thread as a sticky for running comments and discussion on the 1st 2016 Presidential Debate. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THAT thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and HAPPENINGS belongs THERE (in the sticky). Even when the debate ends.. To be clear -- that would include fights over earpieces, front row seating, medivac events, or tie choices. And every OTHER debate related item.

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

And check the first TWO PAGES of forum listings for duplicates if you DO start a thread.

Thanks.

PS ---------------------------------------------

To be clear --- The "stickies" are at the very top of the Politics Forum listings. ABOVE the line. And the thread is ALREADY there with a 2016 1st Debate title on it. Will open when this one closes about 6PM eastern..

Last edited:
Might help to sticky this?

Yup. It's Post #1 in the Sticky for the actual debate discussion. But closed right now.
Getting ready for the big game are ya?
Oh yes. I can't wait. I am trying to get my parents and wife as excited as I am lol....told them for Election night I am holding a party

Well good -- use some of preparation and excitement to keep this bumped to the top of the forum list would ya??

:banana: Moderation is trying to minimize the "clean-up" the morning after in here... :biggrin:

Herding members via a single controlling moderator is a great idea... good luck..:laugh:

We will be providing a thread as a sticky for running comments and discussion on the 1st 2016 Presidential Debate. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THAT thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and HAPPENINGS belongs here. Even when the debate ends.. To be clear -- that would include fights over earpieces, front row seating, medivac events, or tie choices. And every OTHER debate related item.

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

And check the first TWO PAGES of forum listings for duplicates if you DO start a thread.

Thanks.
Someone is trying to build a better mouse trap.

That plan is so crazy, It Just Might Work!

nah, you know this shit is gunn blow up, right?

Herding members via a single controlling moderator is a great idea... good luck..:laugh:
gunna be like herding cats with a blow horn

6a00d83451c0aa69e2016762aefa9f970b-320wi.gif

I don't think I am going to even tune into this debate. LW CNN hack moderator? I have seen enough of that. There is no media.......there is no England anymore. How many times you need to be "tricked".....might as well be MSNBC with racial MadCow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back