Moderation Announcement for Politics Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I post what my girlfriend did to me in the bathroom of a McDonald's yesterday?

Nah, that'd be tacky....
Sure.

I just talked to her and she just muttered something about being mad with herself for not super sizing her order.

She looked awfully disappointed.

th

Can I post what my girlfriend did to me in the bathroom of a McDonald's yesterday?

Nah, that'd be tacky....

Good bump guy... Thanks..
Sorry you didnt stick around the other night on the chat-line, hope you felt respectfully treated.

~g.t.

"Sorry you didnt stick around the other night on the chat-line, hope you felt respectfully treated."

This place has had a very bad effect on me, in lowering my moral standards, what's this about Sex Chat-Lines? :popcorn:

Nah, that'd be tacky....

Sorry you didnt stick around the other night on the chat-line, hope you felt respectfully treated.

~g.t.

"Sorry you didnt stick around the other night on the chat-line, hope you felt respectfully treated."

This place has had a very bad effect on me, in lowering my moral standards, what's this about Sex Chat-Lines? :popcorn:
Somesomesomething, meat & taco trucks

Nah, that'd be tacky....

~g.t.

:confused-84:

Nah, that'd be tacky....

~g.t.

Wait, what?

Nah, that'd be tacky....

~g.t.

:confused-84:
Just a benign sexual reference

Nah, that'd be tacky....

~g.t.

No worries. But you guys are now gonna have to guess why my "guilty pleasure" was better than Aaron's. Had to go fix a printer, because I was still working.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Is spamming racial slurs during the debate allowed?

Can we continually list verses from the Koran and the Bible?

No, if you do then you'll be beaten like one of those red-headed stepchildren.

You my dear are one of our best bumpers.

Hmmm is that what the kids are calling a piece on the side these days?
No longer the scoff and boff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back