Moderate islam is like moderate nazism

what makes the quran, any more special then any other book?. Im not exactly a big torah or bible fan to be honest.

second, were u born a muslim, or did you choose it, and why do you like it?

just wondering

thats not me, or jews saying it.

unless you think god wrote the koran, but jews wrote the torah.

Im interested this, so let me know
Jews were given the Torah. The faithful failed to preserve it as Jews fell into sin and idolatry, and the word of God was adulterated by disbelievers among the Jews and Christians until their scriptures became the tomes of heresy they are today. The true word of God is preserved in the Qur'an. The puerile notion that God favors one ethnicity over immediately exposes a religion as false. It's an insult to God that people believe Him to be so petty.

are you willing to acknowledge, islamic history. It is filled with conquests. Now before you say christianity (which I have little use for historically)

in the last 30-1000 years, they have reigned in for the vast majority its terrorists

Just wondering

The nature and goal of Islam is to expand. In nations that recognize and uphold the religious freedom of Muslims, this will be accomplished peacefully through proselytization and apologetics. In nations that are hostile towards Muslims, Islam will be defended using whatever means necessary.

what makes the quran, any more special then any other book?. Im not exactly a big torah or bible fan to be honest.

just wondering.

The Qur'an is the pure and uncorrupted word of God as revealed to His messenger Muhammad (SAWS). Other revelations that were sent before, including the Torah and the Gospels, were preserved improperly and altered; the Qur'an was sent to rectify these errors and ensure that the word of God would remain unchanged and clear. This is what Muslims believe, anyway.

Everything in the universe is Muslim, because everything by virtue of its existence is subject to the laws of God. I am merely one of those who acknowledges and embraces this submission. I won't speak in detail about my background at this time.

do u think the west is disrespectful or even threatening towards muslim, and if so why?

just wondering
Parts of the West are, yes, and other parts are fine. In my opinion, the worst oppressors are Russia, China, and Israel.

well im sorry. I wasnt trying to be noisy I was just curious.

anyways, I appreciate your point of view, because I actually get to learn from a living breathing muslim, I know tacky huh?

but thanks anyway :)

just wondering.

The Qur'an is the pure and uncorrupted word of God as revealed to His messenger Muhammad (SAWS). Other revelations that were sent before, including the Torah and the Gospels, were preserved improperly and altered; the Qur'an was sent to rectify these errors and ensure that the word of God would remain unchanged and clear. This is what Muslims believe, anyway.

Everything in the universe is Muslim, because everything by virtue of its existence is subject to the laws of God. I am merely one of those who acknowledges and embraces this submission. I won't speak in detail about my background at this time.

lets see ....

did the jews of europe assimilate ... yes

are the muslims assimilating.... no

what part of that dont u understand?, perhaps thats why you have to name call rather then debate :lol:

stop mass immigration of muslims to europe, legitimate because, europe is having problems with its muslims populations not assimilating

You make Hitler proud.

Just following your example, bigot.

"Moderate islam is like moderate nazism "

anyways, I appreciate your point of view, because I actually get to learn from a living breathing muslim, I know tacky huh?

just wondering.

You don't have to apologize, I'm generally just not interested in compromising my anonymity.

im dying to know why china and russia?

China actively suppresses Islamic and nationalistic independence movements in East Turkestan through arbitrary arrests, false allegations of "terrorism", and religious persecution. From Human Rights Watch:

China continues to use the “war on terrorism” to justify policies to eradicate the “three evil forces” – terrorism, separatism, and religious extremism – allegedly prevalent among Uighurs, a Turkic-speaking Muslim population in China’s Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region. Uighurs who express “separatist” tendencies are routinely sentenced to quick, secret and summary trials, sometimes accompanied by mass sentencing rallies. The death penalty is common...China does not recognize freedom of religion outside the state-controlled system in which all congregations, mosques, temples, churches and monasteries must register.

The ridiculous "terrorist" rhetoric is a diaphanous attempt to enlist the support of the United States. Unsurprisingly, it has succeeded; the United States put the East Turkestan Islamic Movement on its list of terrorist organizations. It's unlikely that this group even exists.

Russia is infinitely worse. I hate the Russian government and military with a burning passion for the disgusting rights abuses they've been perpetrating in the North Caucasus for nearly 20 years now.

The 'Dirty War' in Chechnya: Forced Disappearances, Torture and Summary | Human Rights Watch
Human Rights Situation in Chechnya | Human Rights Watch
"Welcome to Hell": Arbitrary Detention, Torture, and Extortion in Chechnya | Human Rights Watch
Burying the Evidence: The Botched Investigation into a Mass Grave in Chechnya | Human Rights Watch
Russia/Chechnya -- February 5: A Day of Slaughter in Novye Aldi | Human Rights Watch
Russia: Leading Chechnya Rights Activist Murdered | Human Rights Watch
Russia: Stop Collective Punishment in Chechnya | Human Rights Watch
Killing with impunity in Chechnya | Human Rights Watch

Allahuma ansur al-mujahideena. :eusa_pray:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cRg_flERI]YouTube - Çeçenistan'in Aslanlari - Lions of Chechnya 3/6[/ame]

jeez, do you have anything to add, or you just hit and run?

Im here talking with kalam. He probably doesnt like some of the things, ive said, but were being polite and civil with each other.

their is nothing bigoted about what i wrote, its an opinion, about how i dont see islam as being moderate.

If you said, you know martin, your not being very moderate here's why

there's nothing bigoted about that, its an opinion

Its not like im saying kill all muslims or bomb mecca

so chill out :lol:

lets see ....

did the jews of europe assimilate ... yes

are the muslims assimilating.... no

what part of that dont u understand?, perhaps thats why you have to name call rather then debate :lol:

You make Hitler proud.

Just following your example, bigot.

"Moderate islam is like moderate nazism "

as u wish.

I am sorry, if im being too harsh, but i dont like some of the versus of the quran.

I dont think that makes me evil :cuckoo:

You don't have to apologize, I'm generally just not interested in compromising my anonymity.

so conservatism, goes to other countries, rounds up people. shoots them in the head, bashes their toddlers brains in against trees.

yeah, whatever.

you are losing credibility with me fast

it doesnt exist

]

Actually, moderate Nazism does exist. It's called conservatism.

Don't believe me? Take the Nazi positions on most issues, then moderate them. Where do you end up?

Conservatism.

the majority of muslims, may not be terrorists, may even be decent people. But the problem is the belief system of their religion, which teaches sneakyness, lying, murder, hatred, and wants world domination.

You can be the kindest fellow in the world, but if you believe in a faith that teaches those things, im sorry i cant have respect for your faith

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that the Christians were able to "throw off" the shackles of the church in Europe. Both religions have many of the same characters, Jesus, Moses, Mary. Both say their founder was Abraham. Both want to kill the gays and enslave women.

Not seeing a lot of difference between the two, other than our "big government" protecting us from the followers of Jesus.

Find me a mainstream christian sect that wants to "kill the gays" or "enslave women"
Denying gays the right to marry is a far cry from killing them. Being against non medically needed abortion is a far cry from enslaving women.

There can be moderate islam. Muslims who accept secular states and rules are moderate. It is when they want to impose a Sharia based system of law via goverment that you delve into radical islam.

The ONLY reason American Christians don't kill the gays is because the law doesn't allow it. If you believe they would willingly allow humans they consider "abomination" to live here unmolested you're high on something. It's only the law that protects the gays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the wahabists in sudan, were arab killing black. Ill have to research it i guess.

first of all tell that to the grand mufti of israel.

Second, islam is about supremacy too, see sudan, arab muslims killing black muslims.

you think bin laden likes black muslims?
good reading
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/110579-zionist-collaborators-with-nazis.html

there is no racial supremacy in islam, and all Sudan is black. it's political conflict.

racism is typically judeo-christian.
uptoday, you find white and black churches, or xhite and black synagogues.

Wahabist in Sudan??
; sudan Govt also fought Turabi faction who are arabs- so what?

Last edited:
the majority of muslims, may not be terrorists, may even be decent people. But the problem is the belief system of their religion, which teaches sneakyness, lying, murder, hatred, and wants world domination.

You can be the kindest fellow in the world, but if you believe in a faith that teaches those things, im sorry i cant have respect for your faith

US evangelists who ran the Govt have slaughtered millions in Irak and Afghanistan in order to dominate world ressources - so what?

well sadly hate crimes dont really protect gays well enough in my judgment as many hate crimes still occur.

so youre saying christianity says kill the gays, and many here would do so if given the opportunity?

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that the Christians were able to "throw off" the shackles of the church in Europe. Both religions have many of the same characters, Jesus, Moses, Mary. Both say their founder was Abraham. Both want to kill the gays and enslave women.

Not seeing a lot of difference between the two, other than our "big government" protecting us from the followers of Jesus.

Find me a mainstream christian sect that wants to "kill the gays" or "enslave women"
Denying gays the right to marry is a far cry from killing them. Being against non medically needed abortion is a far cry from enslaving women.

There can be moderate islam. Muslims who accept secular states and rules are moderate. It is when they want to impose a Sharia based system of law via goverment that you delve into radical islam.

The ONLY reason American Christians don't kill the gays is because the law doesn't allow it. If you believe they would willingly allow humans they consider "abomination" to live here unmolested you're high on something. It's only the law that protects the gays.

Forum List

Back