Moderate islam is like moderate nazism

im sorry what?

legitimate criticism of israel: examples

Israel should not build on the settlements in west bank, israel should try to kill less civilians

NON-legitimate criticism of israel and why

israel is a terrorist state (going after those who use women and children as shields, those who would commit a 2nd holocaust against your people)

israel has no right to exist, (then neither does america, we should all leave, infact everyone in europe and america should leave and find the indiginous people they all stole their land from.

Freedom of speech and of/from religion gives me the right to criticize any religion for any reason, but i still wanna be legitimate.

Example: kill all muslims... not legitimate... thats just barbaric

stop mass immigration of muslims to europe, legitimate because, europe is having problems with its muslims populations not assimilating

then again, who gets to decide what is and is not legitimate criticize, its a thin line.

i guess it just depends on how sticky the cry of antisemite is when using it to shut down criticism, eh?

feel free to rationalize the generalized assumption of your op any way you choose. I assure you, no one misses how you'd react to the same kind of blanket accusation directed at your own identity.

You can whine all you want about Islam. Jewish crocodile tears won't do anything to stimulate your religion's stagnant growth rate. :)

it doesnt exist

figure it out, martin.

lets see ....

did the jews of europe assimilate ... yes

are the muslims assimilating.... no

what part of that dont u understand?, perhaps thats why you have to name call rather then debate :lol:

stop mass immigration of muslims to europe, legitimate because, europe is having problems with its muslims populations not assimilating

You make Hitler proud.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that the Christians were able to "throw off" the shackles of the church in Europe. Both religions have many of the same characters, Jesus, Moses, Mary. Both say their founder was Abraham. Both want to kill the gays and enslave women.

Not seeing a lot of difference between the two, other than our "big government" protecting us from the followers of Jesus.

Find me a mainstream christian sect that wants to "kill the gays" or "enslave women"
Denying gays the right to marry is a far cry from killing them. Being against non medically needed abortion is a far cry from enslaving women.

The christian Ugunda for instance
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article7034335.ece

Uganda Kill The Gays Bill | US Evangelists
wake up

the world is not under threat of a convert to christianity or die global wahabi movement is it?

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that the Christians were able to "throw off" the shackles of the church in Europe. Both religions have many of the same characters, Jesus, Moses, Mary. Both say their founder was Abraham. Both want to kill the gays and enslave women.

Not seeing a lot of difference between the two, other than our "big government" protecting us from the followers of Jesus.

Find me a mainstream christian sect that wants to "kill the gays" or "enslave women"
Denying gays the right to marry is a far cry from killing them. Being against non medically needed abortion is a far cry from enslaving women.

Fear grows among Uganda’s gay community over death penalty draft law - Times Online

wake up

lets see ....

what part of that dont u understand?, perhaps thats why you have to name call rather then debate :lol:

You make Hitler proud.

jews notoriously DO NOT assimilate with goyim, dude.

some do, just like some who practice islam does. But stereotyping everyone who practices islam doesn't help when you find yourself facing significant stereotypes of jews.

the world is not under threat of a convert to christianity or die global wahabi movement is it?

Fear grows among Uganda’s gay community over death penalty draft law - Times Online

wake up

i guess that depends on which side of the cluster bomb one is facing.

Just because you have more people, doesnt make you more right. I thought you would that.

You can whine all you want about Islam. Jewish crocodile tears won't do anything to stimulate your religion's stagnant growth rate. :)

is that why israel tries so hard to game birth and death rates in order to mold the ethnic makeup of the population?

what are u talking about, most jews are secular, especially in america.

In israel, its 50-50 secular and religious

as for sterio typing. Im not saying all muslims are bad or terrorists, but their religion in my estimation is not moderate historically or in the last 30 years

lets see ....

You make Hitler proud.

jews notoriously DO NOT assimilate with goyim, dude.

some do, just like some who practice islam does. But stereotyping everyone who practices islam doesn't help when you find yourself facing significant stereotypes of jews.

I didnt know what you were talking about, I get scatter brained sometimes.

Oh yes, i was talking about that i personally dont find islam itself to be moderate.

it doesnt exist

figure it out, martin.

and, many feel the same way about zionism. Are you ready to admit that not every jew is trying to force feed us goyim their chosen status? If so, then you might want to rethink your position here.

what r u talking about?

and by the way kalam, thats why we defeated your sorry arab asses, in every war, weve ever fought against you, and you punks still wont admit you exiled as many if not more jews from youre lands in 1948 as supposed palis who lost theirs

Just because you have more people, doesnt make you more right. I thought you would that.

is that why israel tries so hard to game birth and death rates in order to mold the ethnic makeup of the population?

Comparing Islam with nazism is absurd for many reasons:

1-Nazism is born in christian Europe and was accepted by Church while Islamic institution rejected this ideology

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

2- nazism advocate racial supremacy, while islam consider races as equals.

3-nazism advocate extermination while Islam forbid it.

of course not every jew is a zionist. But zionism is about the jews having a homeland

you do realize the following: palestinians are nothing but arabs, same as all the other arabs in the middle east, they were created by the romans.

second: most jews dont run around saying were special, were not god chose us, according to the torah, not me.

I didnt know what you were talking about, I get scatter brained sometimes.

Oh yes, i was talking about that i personally dont find islam itself to be moderate.

it doesnt exist

figure it out, martin.

and, many feel the same way about zionism. Are you ready to admit that not every jew is trying to force feed us goyim their chosen status? If so, then you might want to rethink your position here.

first of all tell that to the grand mufti of israel.

Second, islam is about supremacy too, see sudan, arab muslims killing black muslims.

you think bin laden likes black muslims?

islam kills infidels, even muslims who dont bow down

in short, what r u talking about

Comparing Islam with nazism is absurd for many reasons:

1-Nazism is born in christian Europe and was accepted by Church while Islamic institution rejected this ideology

NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg

2- nazism advocate racial supremacy, while islam consider races as equals.

3-nazism advocate extermination while Islam forbid it.

of course not every jew is a zionist. But zionism is about the jews having a homeland

nd, many feel the same way about zionism. Are you ready to admit that not every jew is trying to force feed us goyim their chosen status? If so, then you might want to rethink your position here

it's an ethnic nation which mean it advocates racism like apartheid.

Do you accept that whites, indians or aborigens build a racial homeland?

We were right when there were only a handful of us. But what I'm discussing isn't a matter of who is right or wrong. As the years continue to go by, there will be fewer and fewer people joining you in your chorus of "death to Islam" while the religion continues to spread. How does it feel knowing that in spite of your hatred and earnest desire to see Islam cease to exist, there will soon be more Muslims than followers of any single other religion? :lol:

Forum List

Back