Mob Beating Shocks Neighborhood

Where are the Gunslingers, Bounty Hunters, Sheriffs, and Marshals when you need them? And they only had to deal with Whiskey!!!

The only real solution to gangs is to forget the law and peoples rights for a short time. And we all know how dangerous that can be. If I believed as several other posters on this board, that the "ends justify the means" I have a solution to gang problems that would clear them away in a couple months.

The only real solution to gangs is to forget the law and peoples rights for a short time. And we all know how dangerous that can be. If I believed as several other posters on this board, that the "ends justify the means" I have a solution to gang problems that would clear them away in a couple months.

So, if the gangs want the protection of the Constitution, they just need to form a cult and diddle little kids?

Reading comprehension is your friend learn how it works. Retard.

I thought that was your preferred debating style - lift one sentence or phrase out of context and act like it represents the meaning of the post.

Isn't that how you manage to accuse posters who disagree with you of declaring that "the ends justify the means"?

I thought that was your preferred debating style - lift one sentence or phrase out of context and act like it represents the meaning of the post.

Isn't that how you manage to accuse posters who disagree with you of declaring that "the ends justify the means"?

No the only time I accuse anyone of SAYING that is when, they actually say it. The latest example being GunnyL awhile back in one of the FLDS threads. He did not imply it, nor hint at it, he posted those EXACT words. he stated he supported "the ends justify the means" in the case of the FLDS people.

Being a lawyer you must have real problems with reading depositions and statements of fact. You can not understand simple English on this board, I wonder how that works for you in Court?

blah, blah, blah, blah, . . .
I don't understand English as you use it, and I am not alone on that count. You are never willing to admit you are wrong even when an ordinary dictionary establishes it beyond any doubt. You could learn from your mistakes, but then I realize that learning holds no interest for you.

But I understand. If you took the time to acknowledge and correct each one of your many, many mistakes, you would have no time for anything else.

I don't understand English as you use it, and I am not alone on that count. You are never willing to admit you are wrong even when an ordinary dictionary establishes it beyond any doubt. You could learn from your mistakes, but then I realize that learning holds no interest for you.

But I understand. If you took the time to acknowledge and correct each one of your many, many mistakes, you would have no time for anything else.

This from the retard that thought someone posting satire was being serious. And my post in this thread is CLEAR as a BELL. So tell us Counselor , how many people do you pay to read your briefs and documents and explain to you what they REALLY mean? I mean if your example of reading comprehension on this board is any example of your ability in court, I feel sorry for your clients. I also feel sorry for the Judge that has to remind you that your to ignorant to understand simple concepts.

I think you're right. The grannies and the women in the areas dominated by gangs need to start running those losers out. Or hire somebody to do it....

And people make fun of those of us who choose to live in rural areas for being ignorant yahoos. Take a look at your inner cities.

I think you're right. The grannies and the women in the areas dominated by gangs need to start running those losers out. Or hire somebody to do it....

And people make fun of those of us who choose to live in rural areas for being ignorant yahoos. Take a look at your inner cities.

Because inner cities and rural areas are the only 2 choices in America, right?

Take your meds. Please!

Hire some people to read the board for you and give you a real look at what is said, instead of your ignorant inability to comprehend English. Perhaps you are not a native English speaker? If so admit it and then I may understand your total ignorance on just about every thread you participate on.

Because inner cities and rural areas are the only 2 choices in America, right?

Gee, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said.

Tell me, do the voices in your head tell you to do things you really don't want to do, as well as bringing you to incorrect conclusions as you read?

Forum List

Back