The W-Word

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=4547

Greg Johnson

So there is a dirtier word than "******," and that word is "white."

How else to explain the political establishment's consternation over Hillary Clinton's statement in a USA Today interview that she is more electable than Barak Obama because she has more support from working-class white people?

This, according to a Democratic Party leader quoted by Peggy Noonan, is "unleashing the gates of hell." According to an Obama supporter quoted by Noonan, "Even Richard Nixon didn't say white, even with the Southern strategy."

Noonan herself adds, “To play the race card as Mrs. Clinton has, to highlight and encourage a sense that we are crudely divided as a nation, to make your argument a brute and cynical ‘the black guy can't win but the white girl can’ is—well, so vulgar, so cynical, so cold, that once again a Clinton is making us turn off the television in case the children walk by.”

http://wvwnews.net/story.php?id=4547

Greg Johnson

So there is a dirtier word than "******," and that word is "white."

How else to explain the political establishment's consternation over Hillary Clinton's statement in a USA Today interview that she is more electable than Barak Obama because she has more support from working-class white people?

This, according to a Democratic Party leader quoted by Peggy Noonan, is "unleashing the gates of hell." According to an Obama supporter quoted by Noonan, "Even Richard Nixon didn't say white, even with the Southern strategy."

Noonan herself adds, “To play the race card as Mrs. Clinton has, to highlight and encourage a sense that we are crudely divided as a nation, to make your argument a brute and cynical ‘the black guy can't win but the white girl can’ is—well, so vulgar, so cynical, so cold, that once again a Clinton is making us turn off the television in case the children walk by.”

Any Democrat or liberal that had ANY idea that Obama's race wouldn't be an issue was blowing smoke up his or her own ass. I personally could give a shit less what color he is or whether he stands or squats when he pees.

I do care that he's just the second coming of Jimmy Carter. Fools don't learn from their mistakes through history.

For some reason that I can not quite define, I do care if my president squats or stands.

I didn't live through Stagflation but standing where I am now, I will still take four years of Carter over four years of the Messiah.

Forum List

Back