Mob Beating Shocks Neighborhood

Saw a video this week of a pack of Philly cops doing the same thing to three black kids. My point being ethnicity has nothing to do with acting like predatory barbarians--it can happen to any group under the right conditions: white, black, yellow or whatever. This is why I maintain an armed society is a civil society.

Because the 3 black kids should have had guns and shot the cops? Wha? I don't see that solving anything.

No, because when you have cops who have absolutely no fear that any citizen might be armed, you have cops who will walk all over the citizenry without regard to their rights or lives.

HA! Someone brought up Charles Bronson!

Charles-Bronson---Death-Wish-Photograph-C10102736.jpeg

:clap2:

No, because when you have cops who have absolutely no fear that any citizen might be armed, you have cops who will walk all over the citizenry without regard to their rights or lives.

Those that are assholes and on a power trip will do it anyway. They know not many people are stupid enough to shoot a cop no matter what the cop does. Showing a gun to a cop who is pulling you over, threatening you, beating you whatever is a good way to get turned into another Sean Bell.

Ummmm,
You misunderstood--I am not advocating pulling a gun on a pack of out of control cops. My point was any group--including cops--can degenerate into a pack mentality and mindlessly beat someone to death like the poor soul highlighted in the original post. Race has nothing to do with pack mentality as implied in the original post.

However, if the poor soul had had the company of Colt, he could still be alive. In our major cities, young hoodlums count on the fact that their prey are weak and unarmed. Please notice--this event took place in a Northern city and not in a place like....oh, say--Texas!!

Those that are assholes and on a power trip will do it anyway. They know not many people are stupid enough to shoot a cop no matter what the cop does. Showing a gun to a cop who is pulling you over, threatening you, beating you whatever is a good way to get turned into another Sean Bell.

Think about police states with unarmed citizens, and say that again with a straight face.

Ummmm,
You misunderstood--I am not advocating pulling a gun on a pack of out of control cops. My point was any group--including cops--can degenerate into a pack mentality and mindlessly beat someone to death like the poor soul highlighted in the original post. Race has nothing to do with pack mentality as implied in the original post.

However, if the poor soul had had the company of Colt, he could still be alive. In our major cities, young hoodlums count on the fact that their prey are weak and unarmed. Please notice--this event took place in a Northern city and not in a place like....oh, say--Texas!!

If he had a Colt and picked it up he would be shot several times and have even less of a chance of surviving.

Think about police states with unarmed citizens, and say that again with a straight face.

We are talking about the United States, yes? With rules of law, Judges, and a decent system of government? If we are talking about arming the people of Burma, I'll contribute money to dropping guns for the citizenry. Philadelphia? Not so much.

That's because the people of the US are already armed, or at least allowed to be. Hard for the cops to ride roughshod over an armed populace.

If he had a Colt and picked it up he would be shot several times and have even less of a chance of surviving.
Did you even read the link to the original post? Read it again--the dude died!!! Now if you want to die like a dumb cow in a slaughter house...be my guest. But as for me--I'll die fighting and take a few of those SOB with me.

Not long ago, I was assaulted by a group of six punks. Picking the biggest one, I hit him so hard his lights went out. Laughing, I invited the rest to join in and said,"Today is as good a day to die as any other." They called me crazy, picked up their friend and ran off. Proving that Karate is good, but from my experience is a Colt is better.

That's because the people of the US are already armed, or at least allowed to be. Hard for the cops to ride roughshod over an armed populace.

They seem to have done so without much of a problem in situations like WACO.

And its not guns which are keeping the government from becoming a police state.

Did you even read the link to the original post? Read it again--the dude died!!! Now if you want to die like a dumb cow in a slaughter house...be my guest. But as for me--I'll die fighting and take a few of those SOB with me.

Against a mob? Yes, a gun would help. Against the cops? A gun would only hurt.

They seem to have done so without much of a problem in situations like WACO.

And its not guns which are keeping the government from becoming a police state.

Sure it is. It's an armed populace. It's always the first move of a tyrant to disarm the public, you know that.

Sure it is. It's an armed populace.

Which is why the government of Washington DC has suddenly gone amuck with the state nationalizing everyones home and the like, right? Or in England? Or in Australia?

It's always the first move of a tyrant to disarm the public, you know that.

Probably, but that doesn't mean that a non-tyrant disarming the public will magically turn into a tyrant.

Which is why the government of Washington DC has suddenly gone amuck with the state nationalizing everyones home and the like, right? Or in England? Or in Australia?

Probably, but that doesn't mean that a non-tyrant disarming the public will magically turn into a tyrant.

Do you have anyone in mind?

Not long ago, I was assaulted by a group of six punks. Picking the biggest one, I hit him so hard his lights went out. Laughing, I invited the rest to join in and said,"Today is as good a day to die as any other." They called me crazy, picked up their friend and ran off. Proving that Karate is good, but from my experience is a Colt is better.

Actually, what you did "not long ago" is peck away on your computer keyboard fantasizing that you beat someone up.

WJ,
You are wrong, again. Check out a fella by the name of Steve Beatty. He was my sensi--are real whack job who murdered a business partner, raped and killed his partner's wife and beat to death their three year old son in Florida. All to collect a million dollar insurance policy. The detectives got him and he was convicted and sentenced to death. However, before they could execute him, he committed suicide. But I'd stopped being his student long before that. However, what I learned from him stays with me. I am not as fast as when I was sixteen, nor can I make the fancy flying kick moves, but there is experience that comes with age and a recklessness of not giving a shit if I live or die and my time in the navy give me other skills that proved useful more than once.

So whether or not you believe what I said is true nor not, does not matter to me because I know it is true.

Forum List

Back